Shock Shields

Name: CrazyFastNight

Suggestion: Shields given to all shock troopers

Implementation: Now this May sound stupid but bare with me, as we all know there are classes that come with the ordinary riot shield, but I found a workshop item having the Clone Wars Shock Riot a Shield. Since Shock are known for security and defending points, why don’t we keep the Shock Riot class and all other classes with the normal shield, but give all the Shock troopers this shield.

Lore: I stop blasters...

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1057715241

I agree with Forseen. They use the same kind of shield as DU does and to be 100, those shields blow this one out of the water by 10000. They can smack people with them if needed and even better, the shields get deployed and become an unmovable object of pure destruction. Its a cool idea and the shields you suggested looks nice but im going to stand with a -1 on giving all of shock the shields due to the fact they would become a red DU without the z6s and the ability to arrest. Also i highly suggest speaking with the commander or the regimental of whatever battalion your thinking about making a suggestion for to make sure thats fine with them.

-1 what's the point of DU, like you never saw shock/CG with shields in the clone wars and yeah it makes sense since they should have shields for certain events like riots and shit but then DU is like primarily used for their shields

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 points above 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was