RSB and you

Peace

Good evening everyone, I am Republic Security Agent 01. The RSB was created by the Chancellor himself and Base Commander Krennic was given full authority of myself and agents. We work to maintain the stability of the Republic and weed out any CIS.... Sympathizers, within the republic. My agents are working 24/7 to maintain the security of your Endor base and keep a watchful eye on some of the more, lets say, powerful clones and jedi alike. My men do operate with your Base Operations teams, but not with the same standards and rules. My men are combat trained, if any case should arise we will need it. My men are EOD, Tech, Interrogation, and Negotiations trained for any amount of situations that might arise on this planet. I do hope we make a lasting impact on this planet and all of your troopers. This is our greetings message, and I do hope you read it with joy at your extra layer of security. And always remember, You have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to hide.

• Friendly 2
  • Management
Management

What is this for exactly?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
58 minutes ago, SR Clank said:

>Negotiations Trained

Stay away from our negotiations! reeee!

Yeah and they can interrogate and haven't even gone through us about it so ya know.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Mas Amedda said:

Wait, they did all this without asking for others input?

Sounds like it

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Okay, so this is different levels of wtf.

1. Chancellor never approved this he literally is unable to approve subunits/departments without jobs only Directors can do that

2. Directors were never told or consulted

3. Already have had reports from HC of this RSB abusing its powers.

This shit is disbanded it should never have been created in the first place.

Base Ops =/= Republic Intelligience type gastapo police.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

Just to comment on this, I just got back from the movies which is when this shit happened. RSB with how you saw it is not at all what Base Ops intended. RSB was previously the Discipline branch of Base Ops and that's all it was. If someone in BO needed PT or other forms of discipline, that's what RSB does. RSB has no right to pull rank like how they did with Matra. The redacted rank stuff is also something that I personally denied, yet one person specifically decided to do it anyway while I was gone. They will be dealt with, I apologize for the idiocy that happened tonight.

• Agree 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.