Make Pilots useful infantery

Wagner

Name: Wagner/Warthog

Suggestion: Add a standard issue Pilot weapon that is useful on the ground the DC17 is useless in PVP and PVE. In lore republic Pilots are given the DN bolt caster which was hella powerful. Give pilots an explosive device as they had timebombs in lore.

Implementation: Add a weapon to the pilot job with a slow firerate but a lot of damage. Since there isnt a weapon that you can charge up so it does more damage i believe just implement a high power blaster rifle so pilots aren’t completely useless on ground. Give pilots an explosive device since they had time bombs in lore.

Lore: Most people that think that the DN bol caster sounds familiar is because it was in the Old Battlefront 2 game. You could have it in youre loadout as a pilot.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_trooper_pilot/Legends

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/"DN_bolt_caster"_plasma_disruptor

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Time_bomb

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

Huh I'm wonder how the weapon would work though. It's like Palpatine's lightning in BFII (EA)
+1 to the DN Bolt Caster
Neutral on the Time Bomb. Detonators are already yikes as is. Having one that is set to a time met be a big yikes.
Also they gave out Health and Armor packs too. I think that would be something cool to give them as well. (Prob not the Health pack but the Armor pack would be sick)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

49 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Huh I'm wonder how the weapon would work though. It's like Palpatine's lightning in BFII (EA)
+1 to the DN Bolt Caster
Neutral on the Time Bomb. Detonators are already yikes as is. Having one that is set to a time met be a big yikes.
Also they gave out Health and Armor packs too. I think that would be something cool to give them as well. (Prob not the Health pack but the Armor pack would be sick)

Armor pack=GMs specialty, thats like saying all jedi can translate, kinda pushes 41st away. Keep GM special

+1 to the blaster

-1 to dets they are glitchy

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

I remember the bolt caster, hella powerful and fun to use.  +1 to this

I disagree with the time bombs however. That should be a demolition job perk.

As for giving out health and armor packs, they didn't do that. They gave out health and AMMO packs. (the case that gives you armor shares the ammo pack model from OG battlefront.) Either way, I still disagree, because giving out health packs that you can pick up should be a medic job perk, and giving out free ammo should either be an engineer perk or a heavy perk.

Pilots should have a repair tool (Fusion cutter) tho.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok

+1 sure a bolt caster doesn't matter but -1 to dets. they will guaranteed be used to minge hell back when it was a perma weapon me and ginyu bought it and last thing I remember doing was building a massive penis out of dets with him in csr and setting it off. (also dets will instantly crash the server if placed on a moving object or teleporter) 

• Retired Founder

Denied, Pilots had one job, It's to fly, Not be an ARC trooper.

In every clone wars episode, I've seen where a Pilot is fighting, which is extremely few. They're using DC-15s's and A's, No.