Ganar

RP Name: Ganar/Jay/Megatron

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:184114197

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I needed to sort some responsibilities out with my battalion. We were having a hard time and I wanted to focus on then with also recently acquiring the rank of Chief of Communications for Base Ops. I felt that I was going to have to much on my plate so I decided to step down.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin because I miss helping out other people and helping and doing Events. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

I hate that I go up to some sweet old lady and ask her how her day is and if she wants any help getting around, but then she replies with "Wanna fucking go, asshole?" in a deep manly voice. Anyway, I'm sad Ganar got PKed for shoving a blaster in Padmes face and being fucking Batman yelling "TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW"

+1

• Funny 1

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, Beanster768 said:

I thought you were like 51 dude my bad

+1

let me know if I can get the pass

No bean, you do not get the pass

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner