Why isn't alpha SOBDE?

Peace

I know this is probably a dumb question, but I'm bored and just wanna know why alpha aren't considered SOBDE because of all their training and being the same ARC that the null were supposed to be. You could say that they weren't trained by Mandos, then what about RC? Not all of them were Mandolorian trained

When I was SOBDE Reg its something that was brought up to me. Zim quickly shut it down, since the only reason Zim allowed Alpha arc to be added back in the day, was only if it always remain a RANCOR subunit since they didnt want to add a battalion. So this is way its not SOBDE and will probably never be. Hope this answers your question !

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Alpha ARC were trained by Jango and are SO BDE in lore. But Bazoo has the story of why it's not a thing on the server.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Alpha is for ARC trained people not just Rancor

Huh, you are completely missing the point. People join Rancor and eventually become Alpha, the reason why they couldn't move Alpha from Rancor to SOBDE was because the entire Rancor command was Alpha at the time.

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Peaceshield said:

because of all their training and being the same ARC that the null were supposed to be

What 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Server Lore > Actual Lore

I wish we could start fixing all these lore errors but eh

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Server Lore > Actual Lore

I wish we could start fixing all these lore errors but eh

That would limit what kind of events we can do which would suck

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

A few of ya mentioned lore.

If we followed lore to the letter then a lot of the names characters would be dead or missing. Prime example is rancor after the battle of kamino. The server is a hot mwaa of nonsensical shit sometimes. Sith, jedi, clones, all on one planet. 10 battalion, 4 SOBDE squads and base ops sharing one small to medium base.

Even ranks and stuff like that makes no sense, Bacara, Bly, Cody, Neyo and Gree, I think, are meant to be Marshal Commanders. Technically GM should be on Mygeeto fighting most the time, not even on base. 327th should be on felucia or that area. 

Using the excuse of lore is more of just a guideline to follow or a certificate to signify that you exist. Not a written rule book stating your purpose, design, lifestyle and deed. 

It makes sense for them to be apart if not heavily involved with SOBDE, but this is highly unlikely to happen 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Why not just make alpha out reach to rancor, then they would deploy with them and still be interacting, then colt could actually be the xo 

Lmao fun fact Rancor was the ONLY battalion to reject outreach BOTH when it was first introduced and also when I tried to fully implement it

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

41 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Lmao fun fact Rancor was the ONLY battalion to reject outreach BOTH when it was first introduced and also when I tried to fully implement it

Why not just make alpha out reach to rancor, then they would deploy with them and still be interacting, then colt could actually be the xo 

There's nothing saying that Valiant has to be the XO, that's just how it's worked out. There's only been 2 Valiant's on the server, both were printed to XO since they were the most senior officers at the time. 

To Nade, I had an outreach one time when Shade went from Rancor to Null :P. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Just now, Fizzik said:

To Nade, I had an outreach one time when Shade went from Rancor to Null :P. 

I was talking about the entire outreach not just null but it was abit after you were around i think

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

I was trying to get Alpha into SOBDE, I thought it'd be cool. It was lore and all but Zim and the other devs and directors said "Since they don't want Trauma's unit, they get this." IDK. I'd like it to be more lore friendly, but ye.

Even if it was... Null wouldn't be there all the time.... hell. Kom'rk was gone for an entire year. Lmao.

26 minutes ago, Korm said:

I was trying to get Alpha into SOBDE, I thought it'd be cool. It was lore and all but Zim and the other devs and directors said "Since they don't want Trauma's unit, they get this." IDK. I'd like it to be more lore friendly, but ye.

Even if it was... Null wouldn't be there all the time.... hell. Kom'rk was gone for an entire year. Lmao.

Now that Rancor has it ya'll wanna take it? No way Jose! I had to fight with Zim to get Alpha added.

no dis fizzik but rancor get almost everything, they get to do ARC selections they have the most jobs out of any battalion (Not counting sith and jedi) they get Alpha-Arc i mean they get a lot

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

2 hours ago, Darkk said:

no dis fizzik but rancor get almost everything, they get to do ARC selections they have the most jobs out of any battalion (Not counting sith and jedi) they get Alpha-Arc i mean they get a lot

How do we get almost everything? Our loadout is shit compared to other ARC. 

2 hours ago, Darkk said:

Bruh rancor ARC are watered-down versions of battalion arc