Clone 99

A-a-ron

Name: TC ARL ARC CSM Fives

Suggestion: Add Clone 99 as a job but only give it to who ever is the "Roleplayer of the Month." I feel like giving it to the roleplayer of the month every month is a way to get people to actually try in roleplay. It also makes sure good Roleplayers get the job.

Implementation: The model would have to be made but just add it to the job list near the "Bad Batch"

Lore: Our timeline on the server is fucked anyway so why not.

Workshop content if applicable: (REQUIRES DEVELOPMENT)

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: (N/A)

Job: Clone 99

Model: (N/A)

Weapons: weapon_medkit (Idk just so he can be useful)

Other: (N/A)

• Funny 1

spacer.png

-1, Ultra tard.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Just now, Fours said:

I've been 99 ever since Squeaks was Admiral. On and off, but I was just a bald Naval with a raspy ass voice.

But sadly, since Clone Force 99 were added, he's officially dead. As they were made in honour of the dead defect.

So -1.

Then almost half of the named characters on the server would be dead.
Like i said in lore part, the timeline is already fucked so why not.

spacer.png

-1 Doesn't sound like a good addition to the server, not needed and would be useless, I understand you said for the Roleplayer of the Month but it wouldn't be useful, also trying to get a model for it if that is what you're wanting is useless.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Management
Management

Not lore accurate.
There is teh argument that a lot of other things on the server but let's not add even more

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
20 minutes ago, Zyner said:

+1

Ton of the dead people are on the server and lore has been out the window for a while now.

Would add passive roleplay and visually let anyone know that's around him that roleplay is going on.

That's the point. Why continue to mess with lore if it's already so messed up in it's current state? If anything we should be working on fixing the problems rather than adding onto them to make the server more immersive and such.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

That's the point. Why continue to mess with lore if it's already so messed up in it's current state? If anything we should be working on fixing the problems rather than adding onto them to make the server more immersive and such.

While true, it just seems people have lately taken a more liking to having fun over abiding lore; as long as things aren't game breaking, unfair or heavily disrupt immersion and are fun it seems okay.

• Agree 1
38 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

*cough* Read the whole thread.

I did read the whole thread. If we're going by this logic:

Our timeline on the server is fucked anyway so why not

Then we may as well pull a battlefront 2 and bring clone commander ponds, ima gun di, captain keeli, jango fett, darth vader, darth Sidious, kylo ren, rey, Finn, han solo, princess leia, and captain phasma into the server too.

Now if you wanna bring a defective clone like 99 into the server and call him 999 or somethin, sure. But i'm not sure what use you would get out of him.

• Winner 1

Neutral, but with people saying it isnt lore accurate. Colt and havoc are dead. Colt was bcmd of rancor. Echo is also missing. Fives learned what fake stun rounds were. Ahsoka has gone out for some milk by now. Tup followed to many orders. Hard case went TNT vest. Dogma was arrested. Appo is a seargent. Waxer got shown the strap on a trap. Adigalia got a horny man in her. And bariss is the master of EOD now.

Edited by justuscloud5
On 2/22/2019 at 9:17 PM, GM-3022 Havok said:

I did read the whole thread. If we're going by this logic:

Then we may as well pull a battlefront 2 and bring clone commander ponds, ima gun di, captain keeli, jango fett, darth vader, darth Sidious, kylo ren, rey, Finn, han solo, princess leia, and captain phasma into the server too.

Now if you wanna bring a defective clone like 99 into the server and call him 999 or somethin, sure. But i'm not sure what use you would get out of him.

I want to take this seriously but youre mentioning people who werent in the damn show. Your entire point just becomes invalid to me because you added to many names that make no sense no matter what. Clone 99 existed in the time of the clone wars and almost half of the name characters should be dead on the server, so whats the harm of adding a RP character for some extra stuff to do.

spacer.png

Ive also seen the word "useless" used like 4 times. Define useless because Senators are kinda useless in my opinion they just walk around and RP. Like my idea about 99

Im not asking for this job to be top priority it can just be said project its not important and it shouldnt be treated as such

Edited by YeetMeister
Extra line

spacer.png

+1 These people giving a -1 for "not lore friendly" are mixed up on lore. I'm giving a +1 based on the fact that Base Ops is adding a janitorial job and 99 would be perfect for that. 99 died AFTER Colt and Havoc and they didn't make it to phase 2 if you wanna be real. So if you wanna "-1 not lore friendly", get rid of Colt and Havoc. Echo is "dead" in the timeline but he's a "significant character" so we still have him. All of Foxtrot besides Gregor is dead at this moment in the timeline(Foxtrot is dead on the server nonetheless :/ ). I'm giving a +1. @ me and we'll have a constructive argument about lore :)

24 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

Ive also seen the word "useless" used like 4 times. Define useless because Senators are kinda useless in my opinion they just walk around and RP. Like my idea about 99

Im not asking for this job to be top priority it can just be said project its not important and it shouldnt be treated as such

And yeah I agree with the whole "useless" word. The "Senators" on our server have no meaning in terms of politics. They're literally an event kidnap job, with a higher pay for those who have them, which I seem to believe is why they are always getting kidnapped because it gets them a quick buck. 99 would actually have a role on the server whereas Senators just get kidnapped while going for "a walk by the lake" all the time.