CWRP - JaBaku Staff Application

JaBaku

RP Name: JaBaku(Kit Fisto)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82069659

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to help the server with events . I have been on the server for a while and I think it is time I gave back by servers as staff. I would like to help with training for the jedi and my battalion. I want to help the game maker program and try to make events fun and entertaining.  I would enjoy training new players of the server and help them prosper with the community. I would also like to help with people who are having issues or help people with simple things like whitelisting and stuff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I like to play as my jedi and my lightning squad. I like sports and I workout everyday and I enjoy playing games on my xbox. I'm also a starwars nerd I stay up and watch starwars videos and I love halo. I am also a Eagle scout 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes but not on synergy.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
1099:15:31
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

Edited by JaBaku
forgot 2 delete title thread
  • Winner 1
Banned

+1 

r4ymo.gif

+1 Would be a great GH and help set up trials easier

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

• Management
Management

+1
(excuse my language but) 
Heck yeah!

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk