Thank you guys

Bazoo

On behalf of all of SOBDE, id like to thank everyone in this community, that you supported us or not in this.

To the people that supported us: Thank you so much, your guys voice was heard and because of you they changed their decision and given us back our position and im glad that happend and im really looking forward to work with you again people ! 

To the people that didnt supported us: Im sorry, if you feel like we are unfit for our position, but keep in mind, SOBDE might look hostile sometimes, but we can take critizism if you send it to us, just PM of one of or any squad lead on what you think went wrong or if someone in a squad did wrong, dont be scared to let us know when someone fuck up. I am also looking forward to work with you guys to improve SOBDE, because we are all humans and no one is perfect.

Edit: Also forgot, thanks to @Joah , @Jackson , @Carter and @Heart for taking your busy time to review all of this for a 2nd time. Im glad this was resovled and im really happy everything went well for everyone.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 4

Agreed, I'd like to give my thanks to the community as well ❤️ , Striker (Cody) went up to me and was furious with the whole SOBDE thing that's one person I saw but it was the majority of the community as well ofc

Edited by Derv
  • Management
Management

Really guys. If it wasn't for you we would probably be snorting cocaine or something lol.

Info: If you do have problems or feedback, there are feedback forms (at least for Null) on our TS Channel. So if you have anything please fill it out or just go to a Squad Lead directly. Again tho thanks guys.

Edited by Marvel
Info
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

11 hours ago, Bazoo said:

On behalf of all of SOBDE, id like to thank everyone in this community, that you supported us or not in this.

To the people that supported us: Thank you so much, your guys voice was heard and because of you they changed their decision and given us back our position and im glad that happend and im really looking forward to work with you again people ! 

To the people that didnt supported us: Im sorry, if you feel like we are unfit for our position, but keep in mind, SOBDE might look hostile sometimes, but we can take critizism if you send it to us, just PM of one of or any squad lead on what you think went wrong or if someone in a squad did wrong, dont be scared to let us know when someone fuck up. I am also looking forward to work with you guys to improve SOBDE, because we are all humans and no one is perfect.

Edit: Also forgot, thanks to @Joah , @Jackson , @Carter and @Heart for taking your busy time to review all of this for a 2nd time. Im glad this was resovled and im really happy everything went well for everyone.

Be better

Or I get the Sock

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management
2 minutes ago, Feds said:

When did the whole community come to your backs? All of DOBDE three a hissy fit and a few friends of the people in SOBDE.

Where do you get your information dude lmao

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 minute ago, Feds said:

When did the whole community come to your backs? All of DOBDE three a hissy fit and a few friends of the people in SOBDE.

How about you go look at the post that Sock made in response to the announcement. Most of the people who agree with what he said are not SOBDE. In my eyes, that counts as the community coming to have our backs.

Hissy fit? I hope you are not talking about me initially resigning, because you have no idea what you are talking about. I resigned because I did not agree with what was happening and wanted no part in what was going on. There were people being removed that have done just as much if not more work that I have done to fix SOBDE and they were being removed because they were old SOBDE and had 'bad blood'. I have a longer history with SOBDE than most of those people so why should I have been given a pass just because I'm the squad lead of a new squad? That just isn't right. I bleed for SOBDE, and I will ride or die with them to the very end.

• Agree 5
  • Winner 2
  • Retired Founder
9 hours ago, Korm said:

I don't even know why I'm in SOBDE they keep calling me old. :(

Joking aside, I'm glad things were fixed. Hopefully the events serve as a wake up call.

You're old..

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Korm said:

That's it. Next person to call me old is getting their mom dated by me.

I'm gonna take her to the movies and hold her hand and stuff.

Mad man...

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

21 minutes ago, Korm said:

Guys I found a real life picture of Korm, turns out he’s me steal-yo-mom

1024x1024.jpg

but jk gl on your daddy kal app

1 hour ago, Korm said:

you were kormrk when Cipher was Kal last year, and were there for a majority of tryouts I failed