How did you get your name?

My name well it came from the Lost in Place Roleplay server I used to staff on [Yes he had a server] 

I was really young but I was still a Admin and I can pick people up and stuff, I used to mess up peoples cars mess up bases sometimes and throw people around

Everyone called me a "Nightmare" to be around

I got my name because I'm minty fresh :D memes aside one day around a year ago my friend was looking at a MLP name maker thing (don't remember what there called) and he started asking me question's and obviously I answered them or I would not have my name right now but the name that I got was Mintyspice so when I finally got a computer around last December I decided to use make my name Mintyspice for everything I would make a account for then later renaming myself Minty because it was much shorter and I thought it described me the best. (I have only told about one person about my name origin XD)

Edited by Minty

I am known by many different names by many different people, but speaking solely about Jagger ....

As someone who has had a lot of roleplay experience, I had to run through a lot of names through my head for my character. Usually the name comes last after I decided on a theme for my character. One of my most recent characters on a roleplay server I made was this 'blade runner' named 'Jagger'. The name comes from the character's use of jagged knives and rather jagged movements. Thus, the one who is jagged should be called Jagger.

That and when I joined IFN before here the name 'Delta' was taken and everyone got to know me as 'Jagger' so I decided for GMOD SWRP that I would stick to Jagger.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

My real name is Bob, or at least that's what my friends call me, so I wanted to be an edgy little fuck, so I dropped the O, and put in an E. That and one of my friends always called me Beby, and guess what, when I get on the server guess what I find out? Some little fuck named Bebo stole my name! What a pleb. 

when i joined it would not let me set it to my real name so i was like fuck it and did 'iupaghiugaiu' as my name and it worked so i asked the admin if i could have it as 'no' and they said not persay so i just added a E and went with 'Noe' and i had a friend go 'Yez' but he never comes on no more

7 minutes ago, MrNoe said:

when i joined it would not let me set it to my real name so i was like fuck it and did 'iupaghiugaiu' as my name and it worked so i asked the admin if i could have it as 'no' and they said not persay so i just added a E and went with 'Noe' and i had a friend go 'Yez' but he never comes on no more

No

Because I had just recently watched the movie Sully. It stuck with me for a while and I just used the infamous river as my name since I didn't want to be known as "Sully"

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

49 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Because I had just recently watched the movie Sully. It stuck with me for a while and I just used the infamous river as my name since I didn't want to be known as "Sully"

The movie would have been better if everyone died. 

My name came from our local Cross Country Team Mascot that we made up (different from the school one): Sanik (Mine is spelled with 2 K's cuz some bastard took the real one). We made custom shirts and everything lol...Before every race we all held up our hands and praised the God Sanik (not a joke it was pretty lit). Then some kids parents complained cuz it was against "their religious belief's"

Mine was from back when I was playing Arma III Life when I got a small group of friends. I remember once, on of my friends got shot, so I acted like a walking cane for the guy for an hour. When people passed I yelled at them saying, "I'M A HAPPY CANE AND YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE". Thus, these friends called me a cane for the next few days. I just kinda decided to spell it Kain for some uniqueness.

3 hours ago, Beb said:

The movie would have been better if everyone died. 

Except that's called "fiction" unfortunately. Kind of like the fairy tale world we live in.

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

1 minute ago, Beb said:

Yeh...

Oh well, maybe North Korea has something to say about fictional occurrences.

My friend and I, about year ago were fucking around on CSGO, and decided to pick bot names, I was going through some name changes originally, since I use to be called waffles, but I grew out of that.  I had picked BOT Vinny, and ever since I dropped the bot, kept vinny and added JK, since they are my first and last initial xD

Well I recently got my new name but it comes from when I got 187th Recon Leader and I thought that the helmet kind of resembled a shark so "shark" comes from that and then its my favorite character from the Clone wars series called "Droidbait" so there is where "Bait" comes from so thats why I am called the cucky name of "Sharkbait" 

You wanna know how I got my name? Well, there is a lot of story and lore behind this. Remember, this could be very emotional and may cause some people distress. Reader discretion is highly advised and don't read if you are below the age of 18! (definitely won't be ignored right? I mean it's intimidating right?)

Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away! This mysterious unnamed boy was just a small lost child at the time. No where to go and no where to hide!It was a cold, stormy night. I was just a young boy at the time. Sailing across the most dangerous and spookiest, haunted seas with a crew and my parents. The seas were loud and dark. Darkened by the souls the waters had swallowed up long before.

Every single ship that sailed on these waters were very afraid of the ghastly sense of the atmosphere. None of the sailors liked passing these open seas as this very water was the causing of the disappearances of the ships before them. If ten ships sailed over these waters, not half a ship would come back nor be heard of again! 

On this very night however, the waters were haunted by a very rare spirit. This spirit had its very own beast of a pet. A horrible scent could've been smelt this night, and the sailors knew what would be upon them. They hastily rushed my parents and I down to the lower deck of the ship. They readied themselves for a battle. And a battle it was.

The moment the spirit showed her face she acted docile and weak, to soften up the crewmen and force them in to attracting themselves to her. When the crewmen were distracted enough to approach the spirit, she revealed her true nature, and unleashed her pet beast upon the starboard side of the ship, destroying half of the ship's canons. This quickly made the men realize they were tricked, and blasted all remaining canons at the beast tearing at its scaly skin.

The spirit was not fond of the keen aim of the crewmen, and quickly attacked the ship from the inside herself, possessing both my parents that dashed towards the weapons, grabbing two swords each. The spirit stared at me and left me with four markings on my forehead. They destroyed the ship from the inside out killing all crewmen as the beast ate the ship. Leaving no survivors. 

Two days later, on the brink of death, I was found. The locals took a glimpse at me and read the markings on my forehead. It read "4444". They instantly named they me "Fours". 

The end!

Oh, also because I was told I couldn't have the name "Fives". But the story made it better so fuck you.

Edited by Fours
  • Agree 2

Got my name from the wonderful Outcast Protector Casdin from Fallout 3. Before SWRP I played and owned a BoSRP server and when I started on IceUsed I decided to take a little Fallout with me. Casdin seemed like the best choice since I loved everything about the Outcast.

The very first server I ever played on was a non-serious rp military server. Upon joining it asked for a RP name, after thinking about it I concluded "Mark Fergason" would be born. From then on Mark would be my online name and I learned to respond to it just as I would my real name. 

i had originally used my IRL first name on the server(Hunter if you didnt know i dont mind it being known) and then there was a meme in my battalion that our new models that we were getting on icefuse for ARF looked like Dog shit and were imperial models so we all started using dog names as a meme and i chose fido as a name for the meme and it just kinda stuck as i wanted something new 

Old CS:GO meme. There is a Rush A. Rush B. and me Rush Cat. The other two guys retired the name though. Epsilon was Rush B and told me one day to change my name to Rush Cat so I did. I even had a picture I used to use for it but it's on my old PC.

Chose my name because I find it funny how nobody recognizes it. Everyone knows who Inigo Montoya is (and if you don't you've been living under a rock), I see the name everywhere, but nobody knows his equally important companion Fezzik.... Dropped the E for an I because it seems more aesthetically pleasing. 

Inigo Montoya:

inigo1.jpg

Fezzik:

the-princess-bride-cast-andre-the-giant-

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

5 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Chose my name because I find it funny how nobody recognizes it. Everyone knows who Inigo Montoya is (and if you don't you've been living under a rock), I see the name everywhere, but nobody knows his equally important companion Fezzik.... Dropped the E for an I because it seems more aesthetically pleasing. 

Inigo Montoya:

inigo1.jpg

Fezzik:

the-princess-bride-cast-andre-the-giant-

LOVE THAT MOVIE BRO. FEZZIK IS THE SHIT.

• Agree 1

Some people ask how I got the name Tuff.

It was my 3rd event, and a Jawa needed a translator, so I sent in the "Republic Wookie Translator" After the Jawa was dealt with, the Wookie went to meet with the Admiral. The Admiral asked for his name and explaining how he did not have one the Admiral, (Max) assigned the Wookie to the name Tuff. 

>Sart playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3

>discover RDR Online

>holy fucking shit this is amazing

>go into random ass server with like five people in armadillo killing eachother.

>a couple of the people are named US_ARMY_(name)

>ask them wtf that shit is

>they tell me that they're part of a clan called US_ARMY (no shit fuckhead)

>they offer to recruit me

>fuck it it might be fun

>make a new account named US_ARMY_SHOVEL_

>not an xbox fag so I can make that shit for free

>join the US_ARMY clan and whoop all kinds of ass

>a year later hackers ruin RDR by making all NPCs disappear and getting rid of all gang hideouts

>cry

>cry some more

>quit RDR forever, but keep the US_ARMY_SHOVEL_ account just in case.

>now I am become shovel, destroyer of mauser users

This all happened back on icefuse back in may of 2016. Well my first name was Spartin (cause it's different lol) but then some Clone assassain commander fuck @Spartan (the OG one) made me change it and I was hungry (it was early in the morning and I hadn't eaten yet), so I chose Bacon. But later on there was another Bacon (the OG Argentin one) who was a super high staff at the time so he got teleported by others a lot and sometimes I was the one who got teleported so to avoid that I changed it to Bacoon. That's how I got my name :)