Darkk’s Staff Application (Waived)

Darkk

RP Name: Darkk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115216021

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be a staff member because I used to be staff back in the day and it was a really fun experience. Also, im one of the people that like to enforce the rules but also have fun at the same time, I have met many people that believe im either 13 or 14 but when I tell them I'm 12 they become speechless for a second then say “But you don't act like a 12-year-old”. I have been playing on this server for nearly a year now (Feb 4th 2019 will be a year on the server) and over the time I have spent I have learned some great lessons and made many friends. Even tho in the past I may have done some wrongs and still do I have started improving and learning from those mistakes. If you knew me back 11 months ago you know I was typically the guy that needed help with many things or would mess up a lot but I have changed from then I even joke about back then calling it Darkk v1, but I have changed and don't make mistakes nearly as often. This community is more than a game to me it is like a second family to me and I hope to make the community a better place by getting staff. I have also asked many people what they think about me and if they think I should run for staff and the majority have said they think I would be a good staff member. I used to be staff back a long time ago as many of you know and I had a blast it was the best experience I had. I hope to continue making this server a fun and enjoyable place. Since I used to be staff I know my way around the staff team more than others typically would. If I get the position of new admin I will work every single day on my 200% best.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an overall fun guy to be around and usually try to make a situation more fun and enjoyable. I did not know much about star wars at the time when I joined but now I am obsessed with star wars and just like the franchise overall. If I could describe myself in 3 words I believe it would be, Fun, Enjoyable, and Helpful. I also am a patient person usually.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a former SA and on this server as well as in the past before finding this server I have been staff on numerous occasions.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy

server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of

in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) I currently have over 1785 hours on the server and over 3680 hours on gmod, I'm sure the hours on the server will continue to grow however as I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Not currently, no.

(Thank you for reading this very long application)

Edited by Darkk
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 2

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1, Too immature about the way he handles situations, no respect for authority, and no patience which is needed for staff tbh.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Look, I know Darkk is young; but he is still learning. This is a perfect learning experience for him. It will only improve him as a player, and ultimately as a person. He is at an impressionable age, so what influences him should at least be something that will teach him professionalism. Please don't -1 him just because he may be young, but look at it in a way of what this can actually do to improve him.

• Winner 3

spacer.png

Currently: SGM

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x4 | CMD Keller x4

Ight look I really do wanna -1 as right now I dont think you should be staff at all but this seems similar to the situation when Monty was applying for staff and getting removed and then reapplying and as much as I didn't like Monty at the time I think he improved greatly after being given another chance at staff and I think you can greatly improve to as I think you know by now what you need to work on so +1 good luck

• Winner 1