What would you like from me?

Quillhan

Just be a presence on the server. Be active and present a sense of an actual high command. Just showing up is one of the most important things that I've noticed in my short time as a BCMD. When the high command is active and showing the initiative to get on the server, it motivates others to do the same. Hopefully you can provide the leadership to guide us all to a brighter future within synergy.

Have fun as palpy Quill! Don't be afraid to raid the 327th channel and discipline the troopers.

• Agree 4

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Please read the post i'll link below.

Its addressing problems I see in Synergy and other community members have gotten together to leave constructive feedback to work on. Anything thats not GM related can be fixed by Clone High command to better the roleplay situation of the server.

Problem on Synergy

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
On 1/21/2019 at 8:00 PM, Quill Khan said:

Hey guys. Post some things here so I can get an idea of what you would like to see me do. I have some ideas, but I want to hear from y'all. 

Thanks!

Penis

Edit: also if someone calls you palpatine take them to a corner like max and CHOKE A BITCH

Edited by Lucky
31 minutes ago, OldMateDreams said:

Its addressing problems I see in Synergy and other community members have gotten together to leave constructive feedback to work on. Anything thats not GM related can be fixed by Clone High command to better the roleplay situation of the server.

Problem on Synergy

Already read it and plan to address these issues.

• Winner 2

Being active is the main thing most other Palpatine's never did. Have an active presence on the server, you don't even have to do anything. Just walk around and mingle with the troopers. Like Poe said, just be on and show what a High Command is and can be. Our high command is lacking, please help/fix these issues and always promote RP. Which you did PERFECTLY your first official day as Palpatine. You got everyone up and moving and had people posted at outposts and doing patrols around the lake. It even made it feel like an actual event was going on which was good. (Do more executions like when Tyzen told all CG at the time to create a firing line and to fire upon Carter as he was being force choked.)

Edited by Clegane
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

As stated by members before, attempt to interact with battalions (RP, tournaments, events etc), Attempt to enforce RP to the max

(lowkey remember being in a staff interview and @Max walks up to me, being in full RP mode... Naavi had to come in admin mode and had to explain)

Edited by traditional
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

8 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Execute people more, I remember Core's executions. Damn they were fun!

If you did some Court Martial RP that would be good too if you saw friendly fire during an event (Don't punish the guy but RP punish them) those were always fun to do after an event ended.

• Agree 3

I recommend three things:

At the Main Server, maybe you can go outside of the base for "picnic" or "walk" just as an excuse to get kidnapped by Sith and Encounter/Event jobs. That would promote RP and everyone get to do something.

In the Event Server, maybe you can gather every troopers as much as possible and lead them into glorious charge against the enemy head-on.

Also, be A C T I V E

Also, make sure that is is mandatory for every troopers to say:

GLORY TO THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC!

ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS SUPREME CHANCELLOR!!!

Manipulator-Ian-McDiarmid-Emperor-Palpat

• Disagree 1

You can do mandatory trainings for battalions over see them critique them judge over all quality of them you can set up small secret missions for clones to do and fufill to either help the foundation of your empire like in the original battlefront 2. E.g a simple deployment to Mygeeto where the base mission is to capture and create a FOB but while thats going on the clones might also have a secondary objective they have to fufill I.E steal a giant green kyber crystal for some reason. Just a thought could make certain deployments more interesting

More passive rp like do senate meeting and stuff. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 1/22/2019 at 8:02 PM, OldMateDreams said:

Problem on Synergy

Honestly I would recommend you try cracking down on minges and battalions that seem to have a lot of minges and try to get them to straiten out their act. Just try to improve the server,

Like the quote says and the post says about the problem on synergy this has turned into more of a semi-serious rp server. Try to make sure that battalions are not tolerating complete minges (if someone is just messing around in TS or just a little in game thats fine) but try to overall enforce the RP aspect of the game. I think under the right leadership Synergy could be shifted back to a serious RP server. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure you can think of something fun ;) Bvb ;)  -Nudge nudge-

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Come to give a visit to Military Roleplay as chancellor palpatine to encourage passive roleplay.

Jk.I like to get kidnapped or go on patrols to interact with Siths and maybe any Civilians you meet. Usually I like to host checkups in the medbay as the medic or perform rp repairs on vehicles.

As a senator like you,you could visit each battalion, talk to them and know more about their roles and hardships, Perform diplomatic visits to the sith cause why not.