CWRP and TS - Dargon's Ban Appeal

Dargon

RP Name/Steam Name: Dargon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121488730
Date of Ban: To long ago to remember the exact date. At least a couple months ago.
Length of Ban: Eternal
Offense: Well I don't exactly know other than I was banned for toxicity within the community.
Banned By: Joah, Zim, and Jackson
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 

My interest for Clone Wars RP and/or anything thats not CSGO is pretty much gone, so I probably won't be doing the same 240+ hours in 2 weeks like I used to, especially since I have big things in real life going on right now. I just want to play with my friends who are still on the server every once in awhile. Unfortunately I can't apologize for every action I've done. I'm still the same person as before and still have the same personality, but I have matured and reflected on the past. I have realized that not everything I did was for the best. I do apologize for any attacks or statements I've said that was personal. A few months ago I asked Joah, Zim, and Jackson for a chance to come back and was denied. Joah has given me the opportunity to post a appeal and ask for a chance to come back.

Evidence to support your claims: N/A

So I already see comments about how this ban appeal is shitty and theres no effort. What more am I supposed to do? Please do tell. I'm inexpirenced in ban appeals. I've only ever been ban once. Thank you. Also I only ever said things in spite to hide my cuck inferior personality. In all seriousness, victors write the history so I don't know what was said about me. Probably a million things that aren't true or possibly a million that are. Either way I fought in a battle on side that somewhat lost. I can't say I regret the side I chose other than the person I stood up for and fought alongside was a complete asshole and is a bigger cunt than anyone I've ever met before. I don't associate myself with him or his kind anymore. Again thank you.

Edited by Dargon
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3

You were pretty adamant about not wanting to come back and shitting on the community when things didn't go your way and you could never commit to anything.

You consistently said you would change and yet you never did and I don't see it happening now. You wanted to leave the community and you got your wish. Synergy is home to a lot of people. Just not you.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

I never really know what wrong you did. Never really cared either, you are the person that I know since my first days on icefuse, literally my oldest friend in star wars RP. You might have became toxic to some point, but I know that you worked really hard on the server, even tho you hoped a lot of battalion or even BCMD positions, you always worked hard to get it in the best state you could, like Doom, you were the first Doom of the server and put it in a good way. You took CG after  I was fox and tbh I left it in a shit state dude to me being burned out but even then you put it back at the right place, You are a hard worker in this community and I totally think you deserve another chance. For all you did in this community I really hope you get another one. 

+1 

Hope to see you soon old friend.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 4

Dargon you were a close friend and a good guy, but you tried to hurt the community and encouraged leaving to hurt Joah. I had faith in you and I know you got mad at me for shit I did, but still. I am not ready to give you another chance because of how you handled the Jek situation. -1 for all 

• Friendly 1

+1 Guys dargon may have said some hurtful things about the community and tried to do malicious things but we should look past it. You may look at Dargon as an evil villain but the truth is Dargon didn't like something and he wanted to state his opinions and that spiraled down to the banning of the odinsons.  I don't think all of that drama was needed but it happened. I think if he wants a simple ts unban  to talk to old friends and just chill I think we should let him [plus cwrp but I doubt he will get on].  Plus if he causes any trouble like people said about me and mike "A simple click of a button" and he's gone.  

Edited by Nightmare
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

I have known dargon for a very long time way back ay icefuse when he was my commander fox, and dargon is a chill dude and a saucy one too. I do think he may need a second chance but to also prove himself once he is unbanned.  I believe in you dargon and i hope to see you again! 

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 Welcome back hopefully nerd

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

Honestly, Dargon was a complete lad. I always had fun talking/interacting with him both on the server and in teamspeak. I agree with Baxter he may have done some stupid things in the end there when that whole group split off, but it seems he is owning up to it. +1 

• Agree 1

Dargon I kinda meet you in away you seem like a cool guy but what you did was wrong. How can we trust that you won’t do it again. For now I’m natural leaning to +1. 

Edited by Elijah
  • Friendly 2

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1 now I may be biased since I'm good friends with dargon but I've talked to him a lot especially while I was banned and he is just a chill guy who wants to have some fun yes he said/done some dumb stuff so have I I dont see why he cant atleast get a chance at redemption 

I might be a little biased since I've known Dargon since before the server started, but he's one of the originals. I remember how he was one of the most heard of voices (and not just because he has a deep ass voice) that supported the creation of this server and community. Dargon is a cool person to just chill and talk to, something I can't really say about a majority of the people today.

Yeah, the whole Jek thing was bad and what everyone did then was bad, but shit. Everyone deserves a second chance, at some point at least, it is GMOD after all. Put yourself in his shoes, a good friend of yours gets banned from a server you play on, do you do nothing, or just act on instinct?

People are scared to do anything and at least Dargon is being 100% honest in his appeal, which is a lot more than what I can say about people in general.

So, I'm gonna +1 the boy.

• Winner 6
On 1/18/2019 at 7:37 PM, Dragon said:

You were pretty adamant about not wanting to come back and shitting on the community when things didn't go your way and you could never commit to anything.

You consistently said you would change and yet you never did and I don't see it happening now. You wanted to leave the community and you got your wish. Synergy is home to a lot of people. Just not you.

Yeah... dude you shit talked so much. After reading some of the shit you had said back then, I can't really take this seriously -1

• Funny 1

The man is an oldie to say the least. He has done his part for Synergy and a few toxic comments definitely is not worth keeping him perma-banned. Although I am unaware of the circumstances of which he was banned, from his description, I believe he deserves a second chance. I mean we gave nightmare a 2nd chance after a similar situation occurred so why should he be any different especially since he has put so much time into Synergy. We need to respect, thank and remember those who have spent so much time building and strengthening this community and hurts me to see ban appeals like this. +1 my friend, I hope to see you around soon even if we didn't really talk much! :) +1

Edited by Ryzen
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder

Dargon you're being unbanned as of today, Some things to understand and rules behind your unbanning

1.) you are blacklisted from staff starting today 1/25/2019 ending 2/25/2019, You probably don't give a shit and you probably won't become staff ever again, but this is just me informing you in case you are ever interested again.

2.) The Dreaded "words", I told you back at the beginning of the community after duplicating money that would be your last chance, I'm saying it again now truthfully, this is your last chance. If you are somehow perm banned again there will be no more appeals from this point forward.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This appeal is accepted, enjoy.

• Winner 7