CWRP- Aust Staff Re-Application [Void]

Austistic

RP Name: TR SO ARC MSG Shadow 11 Aust (Clone)
                  Jedi Knight Adept S Aust (Jedi)
                  Sith Acolyte Aust

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

VIP: Yes
Timezone: EST
What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently Staff on a Server?: Nope not at the moment

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I didn't really leave before it was more due to inactivity since I did not have the correct things to start up Garry's Mod and could not correctly run it so I was no longer able to be in that position

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team so that I can help the community with the things they want and need. I want this position back so that I can show what I can do once again in that position. My main goal is to help people throughout the day and night to make a more happier group of people on the server. 

Do you understand that re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand completely

(Also ik this is not a part of the format, but here are my previous Apps just to get to know me a bit more since this might have a better judgement on who I am) adding this at 12:15 of 1/12/19:

(This one was denied as I was never able to get an interview in on the week... dw won't happen again xD)

So at the moment 2-1 for applications! would be happy to come back to be staff again

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

+1 Aust you were the master of @Rick and you would sometimes spar with me. When Rick/Pansar became my master he worked endlessly to help me get knight and I will assume he learnt from you. You would even spar with me sometimes to help me

Edited by IKE
  • Agree 1

-1 improve maturity level.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

That wasn’t a question...

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, aust said:

Ik I was just commenting on the fact that you said that I should “improve maturity level” I am just saying that I will change that... “Dang”- Carvis 😂

Your not allowed to comment on your own application after you posted it, Unless its a question directed specialy towards you, Else It Will result in denial, go check the staff application rules so that you can get updated on the application rules.

Tbh it should be like MRPs rule about staff app but sadly yeah 

I was gonna say +1 since I’ve seen you a few times and they’ve been good interactions but sadly is gonna get oofed (I’d suggest saving this to a doc if you haven’t already)

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless