Tyzens Chancellors Resignation

Tyzen

Battalion: Senate

RP Name: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Date: 1/ 10/19

Reason: Honestly I've done what all i need to do as chancellor and I don't feel like there is anything for me to do as this person at this time I feel that a couple different people could do more with this role an have more ideas as of now. I think Rider or maybe even quill should have a chance to go for this position. 

Goodbyes: I'm not leaving the server just leaving the chancellor role

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 3

Well it was good working with you as Gume Saam and I will try and Apply for the Chancellor but I feel like I don't want to because I feel like I need to at least yet but when the time comes I will as well as I think Quill Should get it because he has good Leader ship skills and is good a leading and rping but i'm not saying not bad about ryder it's just that he need to be a little more active ❤️ See ya on the flip side

• Funny 1

Even though a large amount of people believed you were inactive and did nothing as Palpatine, me included at one point. I have now learned how much you truly did and my perspective on you has shifted drastically. Thank you for the work you have done Tyzen, you more than deserved this position and did more work than most people will give you credit for.

o7

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: