New year, new me. (Might be one of my bad ideas)

Hero

I had good intentions i swear...

Aight since 2018 is almost over and since I’m basic af “new year new me” is gonna *hopefuly* apply

In this string of comments, go ahead and

repent 

say a New Years resolution

say your sorry for something you did (in community or outside it, sometimes you just gotta say it even if no one gets it, i know the feeling) 

post a funny meme about New Years or something

This is a good vibes only string, so please refrain from bashing each other’s hopes and aspirations and can we come together and just help each other out? If someone wants to get buff for 2019 and you’re buff, give them some tips or something.

BUT to start it off. I’ll say a few personal things. 

2019 resolutions 

- make east coast sectionals in swim

- put more effort into school

- be a better person, and i already am a good person. Then stay a good person.

- get better social skills 

Beef

@Arroyo yea idk if u knew but i have been like pretty petty and just kinda mean to you over no reason. No clue if it came off like that since my social skills suck but you know. Yea man you actually are a cool person and i think you get some hate that you don’t really deserve 

@Fizzik i was a big jerk to you when u were Blitz and I’m really sorry, you were a fantastic Blitz and I couldn’t ask for a better BCMD

if any more of u think we are beefing just @ me or something

Thank you

just a big thanks to this community because like i said I’m not the best at talking to people IRL but when I’m in TS with anyone in this community I feel like It’s way easier to talk to people and i really wanna thank all of you. Playing and talking with y’all have made me better at talking with people :) 

P.S if it gets too toxic I’ll have someone lock this.

12 minutes ago, Heart said:

Learn a new fuggin language because every time I try duolingo starts to harass me

I mean if they have a class by you, try American Sign Language, I’m taking it in school and it’s actually really fun. It’s all visual and if you try and learn it’s super neat 

Apologies -

@Zim @Jackson @Chambers @Joah

After the beef we had when I got perma banned I don't think I properly apologized for my actions and the way I spoke about not just yalls but the community, I'm sorry for the way I acted and I hope we can get on.

@Square 

When I was director with you we got on, until my last few weeks, we seemed to dislike eachother, no hard feelings brother, you're a good guy, you deserved director, I hope you're still doing well now. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

British

To stop being so hateful towards everyone also,

@Tessa - I’m lowkey a dick to you but I have no hurtful intentions.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope