Bens Admiral Yularen App [Waived By Square]

Alucard

Steam Name: SR BigBen VA

RP Name: Discipline Commander Ben

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76110013

Experience: I've Been in Gunnery I was a previous COE [Chief of Engineering] I revived Engineering in Base Ops 

Why should you become Admiral: Because I care about Base Ops and I don't want it to go down the Drain I have a lot of Ideas to help improve it and bring up numbers 

Availability: I'm always On and Always there if someone needs me 

Give me a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I've made COE I Revived Engineering I'm a senator I'm also a VA on the Staff Team I've been In torrent company I've also been in Keller's Unit

Do you have a Microphone: Yes I do and its fully operational

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your Term: I want it to be thriving with people Full of Medics and Engineers also I want them to do more RP  Tryouts Everyday or Every Two days I want them to walk tall and Proud that they are serving the  Republic with Honor and have Faith In each other

How do you plan on changing the Republic Navy Under your command: I would Encourage More RP More Tryouts and Daily Lore Sessions and to be able to Get along with other Battalions Also I would improve Engineering Branch also the Medical Branch 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from the position: Yes I am Highly aware

Do you Understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to keep your Admiral Rank ? : Yes I Highly understand I will do anything for Base Ops  

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Massive +1 to Ben. The one who loves being a Base Ops, loves being helpful to other players, and one of a few players I can depend on to tackle a challenge and finish it on top. 

While he was a COE, he was my SSL and helped create new docs and was on top of things on Engineering. (Yes I was sad that he left for Rancor) 

As his ENGM, he is clear and direct with what he needs done, and if you can’t do it, he’ll find someone who will. He is the next Base Ops Commander in my eyes. And would love to see him take the wheel, and steer Base Ops back on the road. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1

Very chill, doesn't get involved with drama that Base Ops just loves to generate, and always strives to be the best he can be. Absolutely trumps the competition.

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1  Turning to Neutral Yes you are a leader but you need more time.

Edited by Vango

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Forum Admin

Neutral, I believe you have great potential to be yularen and the dedication is there, I've worked with you for A long time now,  but you don't communicate a lot with others and that is KEY for being a great leader.  My opinion might change from what I see later on.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

For a while now as I made my way through Base Ops i've always kept and eye on you. I've watched how you've grown and and honed your leadership style. I can only advise you ensure that you keep your lines of communication open to your men. As for your character, dediction, and loyalty to base ops I can only come to one conclusion. A definite and resolute +1 sir. Aim high sir.