Knife

Sparklez

Name: Tessa

Suggestion: Remove the knife from the store.

Implementation: I love my knife. I love having my knife. I like pulling it out and hearing it's knifing sounds. I like the sound it makes when it stabs someone. It's very addictive. It's very hard to resist the urge to pull it out and start swinging it around and hitting walls and stuff. I try really hard not to minge, but then I'm scrolling through my weapons and I see the word knife. Good heavens. I have to pull it out and use it and swing it around and... Woah... A... A person? If I stab him no one will notice... I'm sure it'll be fine... Oh, now I'm arrested. Whoops. That went quickly. This is the repeated theme of myself and practically everyone else who owns a knife. Unfortunately, knives are just addictive. It's hard to have self control over something like that. I think it should be removed for MY sake and everyone else's sake. And as sad as it is to lose my knife, I think the first step of being responsible and fixing my problems is realising the root of the problem. There are a few roots. This is one of them. I'm sure that I'm not the only one with an issue with knives. Don't just -1 this because you love your knife. +1 this because you love your knife a little too much.

Lore: What clones actually carried knives?

re-commented

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

-1 I feel like this is more of a you problem than an equipment issue. I could definitely see clones carrying knifes as they were small, simple, and useful. Easily could be in pouches, backpacks, etc. Plus SOBDE has knives. And I'm really certain that it's not an illogical assumption to say other troops would have carried them as well. Plus wouldn't the fists bring up a similar issue for you? And both do low damage and can be quickly used to mess around with. 

12 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Don't just -1 this because you love your knife. +1 this because you love your knife a little too much.

Also... why wouldn't people be able to -1 because they like their equipment and have paid for it already?

In my eyes it's logical, useful for RP, not the knife's fault how you use it, good for triage, interrogation, replacement for other tools, versatile, a lot of people have tried for a long time to get them added, and I could go on.

Just now, Heart said:

Knives are something everyone had. If you want someone who was known for knives: ALL of SOBDE (vibroblades)

-1 if people are rdming then it's a people problem

(lel this is sounding like gun control)

WELL I'M FROM UK. Also, ya ik SOBDE have knives. I'm just saying to remove it from the store. Not from the server. Primarily to remove it from access of minges in particular.

Just now, Tessa said:

WELL I'M FROM UK. Also, ya ik SOBDE have knives. I'm just saying to remove it from the store. Not from the server. Primarily to remove it from access of minges in particular.

Tessa... you could just sell it and the issue you have is fixed.

Neutral

The knife is just a worse version of the fists, yes they are nice to have and fun to use, but apart from in knife match sims no one uses them in combat, they are just used for stabbing walls, doors, NPCs in sims and each other, the last one resulting in many arrests, we loved it when it arrived but i had it now its staying

They should increase the price so not everyone can buy it so easily, getting 1 mill is easy, make it 2 mill, its just a cosmetic weapon, no uses in actually events, just RP and designated battles for them, i.e. Knife fights in CSR

Edited by Gadget
changed to Neutral

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Just now, Tessa said:

You can’t just remove it from a specific group of people. That’s not how it works

Just now, BigBoss said:

SOBDE should have the knife solely for the use for interrogation. Anyone else using it is mingy. 

I disagree. I still feel like it's not something to be limited, rather another thing that people just need to be more mature about. It costs 1 mil for a reason. If you've been here that long a misuse it then that's literally your fault. No one elses.

Banned

-1 i paid 1 mil

• Agree 1
Just now, Prince said:

I disagree. I still feel like it's not something to be limited, rather another thing that people just need to be more mature about. It costs 1 mil for a reason. If you've been here that long a misuse it then that's literally your fault. No one elses.

Whats the purpose of the knife tho? We cant exaclty use it against NPCs or EJs. 

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

1 minute ago, BigBoss said:

Whats the purpose of the knife tho? We cant exaclty use it against NPCs or EJs. 

I stated that in my -1 for uses. Mainly for RP. Which I'm pretty sure is the reason why it was added and a dmg buff was denied. It's not a combat knife meant for melee. There weren't many clones adept at melee. It's more a utility knife.

2 minutes ago, Lighig said:

Im not gonna vote but imma just say if you feel you can't control yourself with a certain weapon, maybe just sell it or get some self control. You and everyone else know the rules with weapons and attacking people with them.

Those are bold words for someone in stabbing range.

-1, Just because minges do minge with it doesn't mean to remove it entirely. You're taking this WAYYY out of proportion.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

2 hours ago, Tessa said:

I have to pull it out and use it and swing it around and... Woah... A... A person? If I stab him no one will notice... I'm sure it'll be fine... Oh, now I'm arrested.

How the hell you about to say that you NEED to stab fellow clones when you have the knife.

Doesn't sound like our problem.

And you can sell perma weapons for half of their prices in the vendor if you don't want it anymore, it's pretty simple and has been there this whole time.

Banned

I would see maybe SOBDE or SO having a knife but normal troopers wouldn't have it. Neutral. 

r4ymo.gif