Bruiser's Staff App

Bruiser

RP Name: DU ENGL 2ndLT Bruiser

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:438339410

Timezone: MST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so i can really help myself and the community. I want to become pat of the synergy family and to be able to help others.   I wish to become an admin just to entirely help the server and the community in general. I am currently a 2nd Lt in DU and a ENG L.  I want to potentially host events and encounters. If I where to become staff the events would be based so everyone could participate. As a staff member I could also help my battalion with trainings and simulations. As a admin I could take care of myself instead of bothering other admins. As a whole I just want to help the community out.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name is Nate. I am a willing  and helpful 14 year old kid that can have a good time. I can be serious and handle sticky situations. I wrestle, play football, hunt, play baseball and like to hang out with friends. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes On Many Servers. Revolution RP, Evil Yoda Networks, Immortal RP.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 723 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: NO

•  
Edited by OldBruiser

Neutral leaning towards -1,  attitude needs an adjustment, as well as maturity needs to pick up.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Funniest guy on the server. +1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

-1 attitude is big no no, also quite mingy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 Not really think he is ready for staff reasons being his attitude towards people and his decision making is not really the best. Also you have not been on lately. I have seen you then and there but your appearance is not frequent. Sorry but you are not ready to be staff in my opinion.

Edited by Orlando

Vro, you were staff on a server called Evil Yoda Networks? That doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment ecks dee.

In the 'Tell us about yourself' section, you said a whole lot of nothing in a whole lot of words. I don't think your sporting interests really affect your stance on the server. 

You mentioned that you want to be able to take care of yourself rather than bugging other admins. In my eyes, this could indicate two things. Either you're primarily applying for your own self benefit or perhaps you have arguments or issues with other people which you can't win without swinging an admin dick around. Sure, maybe that's a valid reason to become staff in some ways, so that's not really gonna contribute to my overall feedback. I'm just kinda getting my thoughts down here for other people to see and take into account. 

The next point I want to make about this application is the lack of overall effort put into it. It LOOKS to me like you wrote up the application, realised how empty it looked, so threw in a little bit of bonus formatting. You should really go through and check on grammatical errors of your staff application before resubmitting. I'll give you a few pointers though just to make this more of a constructive criticism than a negative feedback! Lets start with 'an' and 'a'. AN is used when the word following it begins with a vowel. AN example of this is AN admin, and not A admin. AN elephant, not A elephant. A man, not AN man. I'm sure you get the point. The word 'where' is used to talk about a location. The word I believe you were looking for was 'were', which is a past tense indicative word. Last issue with spelling and what not is "part" instead of 'pat'. I don't need to explain that last one to you, I'm sure you know where your mistake was, you just didn't look back through your post to correct it.

Now that my response to the application itself is out of the way, I'll go into detail with your attitude and my experience with you. The ability to read speech and emotion in a person is a key part of being a good member of staff. Although this doesn't DIRECTLY relate to the staff position, you should learn when someone is joking or being serious. THAT is important for you as a person as well as you as a member of staff. Generally I'm all for seeing a younger member on the staff team. I think it's great that we're teaching the younger generations how to be responsible. But sometimes, age does get in the way of some people. I believe that you are an example of this. When something bad comes your way, you cry about it or kick off about it. I'm not saying that's your fault, I'm saying it's to be expected from your age group. You should work on your controlling yourself before you get into a position with the ability to control other people. 

I know you're not a bad kid, and I'm sure you mean well. Just work on some of the points I've mentioned in this response and I'm sure you'll become a fine member of staff. As of right now, however, I will have to give this application a -1. Sorry Bruiser, I Just don't think you're what the staff team needs right now. I wish you the best of luck in improving as a person and eventually becoming a member of staff.

~Tessa

Edited by Tessa
  • Agree 1

Bruiser, I discouraged you from posting this application due to your previous, lengthy bans. It doesn't help that you were recently demoted from an officer position and have a tendency to have attitude problems.

This Application has been DENIED due to negative community feedback.

You may re-apply on 1/7/2019

//locked

//moved to Staff Applications>Denied