Its so Weird Now.

Its so weird to go through the teamspeak and see all these names foreign to me now, Hardly anyone from back in the day is actually still playing here. Just saw a post back from when I was playing last year about a Tower Made event, And Zaheriels stories he used to post on the forums, more like a diary entry.

Even those are not as old as some of the mates that chilled on here with me in the 212th back when Billiam was around, Its sad to see little to no old faces that where once close with me and others.

Miss the old 212th lads and co.

@Zahariel
@Waterman
@212th Happy

@Rafrica

@Jagger
@BlackMamba
@Cabrera
@Fours
@BadDog

@Freck

@Todd

@Esitt
@Nap the oof
@Skeeter
@candy

@Ocelot

@Shovel

To many names to list, these are just some of the old golden gems. Wish I was still in contact with you all.

Edited by Reed
  • Friendly 7

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

top 300 gang

10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I registered my account on July 24 2017 but not sure if that's in the first 100. It's only a week after you made yours so maybe?

The number in the url of your profile page is the number your account is, so you're number 395

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:43 PM, Reed said:

@BlackMamba

I thought you were still mad at me for the whole 212th shit show that happened but then talked to Ocelot and understood I was being a memehead. Miss yar fekkin ausie accent man. /me salutes 212th TR3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️