RP Name:

Wombat/Cooker

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:104519957

Regiment you are applying for:

Recon

Experience:

Commander of 41st:

I was a commander of the 41st alongside Egg for a few months, before dropping down to captain

to help the battalion in the background and allowing new comers to make a change. My entire time on the server I have been within

the 41st and within the recon regiment, and the entire time, the relationship between the recon battalions has

always been crumby, and so I wish to change that.

Staff on Synergy:

I was staff on synergy for upmost of about 6 months, hanging out as a Vet admin, making events every other day.

When I was apart of staff, I was somewhat of a role model, influencing people to play the server and help create dupes and events.

3400 Hours played on synergy:

I have been playing synergy for 3400 hours, so I know how things work, and I understand how things work.

Jedi Sentinel Manager Leader:

I am currently managing the sentinel branch in jedi as the manager leader, trying to keep the branch alive and

make it thrive over the other branches.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I deserve this position as I have a lot of experience within recon battalions, I'm generally reliable and I am able to control my emotions.

Experience: I have a year played in synergy, and in that time I have elapsed 3400 hours and in that time I have been a

Vet Admin, Commander and Sentinel Manager Lead. My entire time on the server I have been within a recon battalion, so I know how it works.

I am able to keep well mannered even in the dumbest situations and I listen to the person speaking before talking. I am able to run a battalion and keep

it active, and manage documents. I always run towards and deal with my problems head on, rather then let them sit aside and damage the regiment.

I have also been a part of staff, and I am able to help people with problems they may have. From the time I have been here, I know what I am doing.

I also know how to manage and lead leaders, such as CMDs and Officers, as I am a Manager Lead for Sentinel.

Reliable: If you ask me a question or have an issue you need my help with, I will help you as best I can, and if I don't know how to, I always follow it up.

You can trust that I will find time to pop into the server and help everyone out, and if I can't get into the server,

I am always available in discord and teamspeak. I am not about leaving questions and issues unsolved and unanswered,

and I am always looking to improve things. I often try not to start or stir up drama, as the people involved with that drama start to

degrade their relationship with eachother as a result of it.

Well mannered: Even in the weirdest and dumbest situations, I always keep calm and understand the situation before dealing

with it and handing out punishments if required. I do not jump to conclusions and I try to control my anger so it does not over

take me and cause me to degrade relationships between people. I am able to make a high tension situation peaceful and calm.

You can trust that in a situation with me, you will be understood, rather than punished straight up.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes,

91st: 91st Was a recon corps and operated alongside Adi Gallia, Mace Windu, and Stass Allie alongside CC-8826, or Neyo, who was the BCMD leading the battalion. They are most notable on Ryloth, Anaxes and Saleucami. The 91st specialize in reconnaissance and barc speeders, alongside their sub unit, Lightning Squadron.

41st: 41st Elite corps, alongside Green company and Sarlacc Battalion, operated in counter-insurgency, planetery defense and reconnaissance. Under the command of CC-1004 - Commander Gree and Luminara Unduli, although Master of the Order Yoda took over for the battle of Kashyyyk. Notable Battles: The battle of Kashyyyk, Second battle of Geonosis, and the Battle of Naboo. The 41st also controlled the venator, the Tranquility.

Rancor: Rancor was the main training force of the Republic Army. It consisted of Advanced Recon Commandos, or ARC troopers, such as Colt and Havoc. They over saw the training of Cadets on Kamino throughout the war. A notable battle was the battle of Kamino.

Spec Ops: Spec ops troopers were trained clones to move quickly, silently and deadly. They were commonly seen on Christophsis and Geonosis. They often used magseals in their armour in order to disguise themselves. This is what made the Spec ops able to infiltrate facilities and steal data for the republic. They often did not work alongside other battalions, as they were all about stealth and silence. Notable Battle: Spec ops were tasked to place jammers within the sinkholes on Utapau to allow Jedi General Obi Wan Kenobi and his forces to infiltrate General Grievous' army, killing Grievous in the battle.

Availability:

I am not available between 3 and 6 PM EST, everyday a part from the days I work, which I cannot plan.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

In my time on the server, I have many achievements. These include the ranks I have achieved, such as CMD, Knight, Vet admin.

I have also introduced trainings to 41st and helped establish the intel team. I worked close with other commanders to try and introduce the new

Green company and scout training, and also promoted them. I have introduced a new training in the 41st, that myself and Draa/valkyrie are working on,

known as counter-insurgency. I was also MEDL for the longest time ever, promoting medics as each battalion so dearly needs them.

I am currently the longest running 41st member alongside Woody, at 1 year and 1 month.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

The entire time I have been within the 41st, the recon regiment has always had fights and hated each other battalion. I wish to improve that

by the end of my term and make the relations between each recon battalion as good as any other regiment or better.

I also want to make trainings and interactions between my regiment a common thing, rather then the current once in a blue moon.

I want the recon battalions to be able to interact with each other in an enthusiastic and joyful manner.

During my term, I would like to promote and set in place common trainings and Simulations, such as BvBs, for example having 2 recon fight 2 other recon,

being able to promote communication between the two battalions. Evaluations between 2 recon battalions will be common to see how good the battalions are shaping up, and if one is lacking in one particular area where another is thriving, I can get the thriving battalion to train and help the lacking one,

and vice versa, allowing the battalions to get better at being a recon battalion, but also bonding together over a training and learning how each other work.

Throughout my term, I need to make the Recon battalions interact with each other and learn that they arn't so different, and

start to communicate and work together as 1 regiment, rather than 4 seperate battalions. Even simple things such as sharing

BARC speeders and AT-RTs during a scouting mission. When I was a MEDL, I learnt to like alot of people whilst the rest of my battalion hated them,

so the promotion of medrp will also be within my term. Hudson, to my understanding didn't really do anything with recon,

so I want to make a change to the regiment. If in the end, recon battalions still do not find a way to bond with each other,

I will make them bond through bonding with me.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I want to influence and promote trainings between the battalions, but more importantly, I want to sit down and talk with the Commanders and

figure out the problems for each battalion and find a way we can change these problems and change the views each battalion has for each other.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

I understand.

Edited by Wombat

Wombat was always one of my most trusted and caring officers. Everything he did would be to improve the battalion in some way, from the smallest issue a pvt had to an officer not knowing how to handle a situation properly. Wombat grew to be one of the greatest and most dedicated leaders I have seen in SWRP and I did not see this coming but it really brings a smile to my face that you are going for it. Wombat understands the importance of real life before a game and that is something that seems to be slipping away from people recently. He is a very good leader who understands how to run a battalion and how to patch up relations with battalions as he has helped me do it before. I trusted him with many things and every time he did what needed to be done and did it even better than I thought. Wombat is a diamond in the rough of this community and is the correct choice for Regimental Commander.

You have my whole hearted +1 old friend. Good luck out there.

• Friendly 2
Banned

+1

What type of activities will you set in place and will these activities be regular?

The main part of Hudson's term that stuck out was his lack of interaction with the battalions we never saw him and the battalions never bonded over anything Recon battalions have stuck to themselves doing nothing, will you do anything to change this?

2 hours ago, Feds said:

What type of activities will you set in place and will these activities be regular?

The main part of Hudson's term that stuck out was his lack of interaction with the battalions we never saw him and the battalions never bonded over anything Recon battalions have stuck to themselves doing nothing, will you do anything to change this?

Thank you for taking the time to type a response, heres my answer. :)

During my term, I would like to promote and set in place common trainings and Simulations, such as BvBs, for example having 2 recon fight 2 other recon, being able to promote communication between the two battalions. Evaluations between 2 recon battalions will be common to see how good the battalions are shaping up, and if one is lacking in one particular area where another is thriving, I can get the thriving battalion to train and help the lacking one, and vice versa, allowing the battalions to get better at being a recon battalion, but also bonding together over a training and learning how each other work. Throughout my term, I need to make the Recon battalions interact with each other and learn that they arn't so different, and start to communicate and work together as 1 regiment, rather than 4 seperate battalions. Even simple things such as sharing BARC speeders and AT-RTs during a scouting mission. When I was a MEDL, I learnt to like alot of people whilst the rest of my battalion hated them, so the promotion of medrp will also be within my term. Hudson, to my understanding didn't really do anything with recon, so I want to make a change to the regiment. If in the end, recon battalions still do not find a way to bond with each other, I will make them bond through bonding with me.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, [SR] Valkyrie [Na] said:

One question I am interested in asking you.

How are you going to improve the recon battalions relationship with each another? Joint Training helps but what other ways do you plan to do so?

Thanks for the question, heres my response.

Right now, I believe just sitting down and talking with the higher ups about the problems between each battalion and exactly Why they don't bond so well, and make changes to the battalions to try and reinforce the relationship between each battalion. If a battalion has a particular problem with another, I need to try and fix that through talking. If a battalion doesn't bond well with another because of a past experience, then I need to show them that the battalion is not so bad now, and I can do that through talking, events and trainings.  No battalion is perfect, nor regiment, but talking and changing will be what gets us so close to being perfect. The best way to clear up all the problems between each recon battalion is to have an open discussion and push some changes to each battalion. Everyone needs to be able to get their part of the story across so we can work towards a goal as a regiment, rather than 4 different battalions. We need to work together as a regiment and make sure that petty shit isn't said behind each other's backs.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Wombat said:

Thank you for taking the time to type a response, heres my answer. :)

During my term, I would like to promote and set in place common trainings and Simulations, such as BvBs, for example having 2 recon fight 2 other recon, being able to promote communication between the two battalions. Evaluations between 2 recon battalions will be common to see how good the battalions are shaping up, and if one is lacking in one particular area where another is thriving, I can get the thriving battalion to train and help the lacking one, and vice versa, allowing the battalions to get better at being a recon battalion, but also bonding together over a training and learning how each other work. Throughout my term, I need to make the Recon battalions interact with each other and learn that they arn't so different, and start to communicate and work together as 1 regiment, rather than 4 seperate battalions. Even simple things such as sharing BARC speeders and AT-RTs during a scouting mission. When I was a MEDL, I learnt to like alot of people whilst the rest of my battalion hated them, so the promotion of medrp will also be within my term. Hudson, to my understanding didn't really do anything with recon, so I want to make a change to the regiment. If in the end, recon battalions still do not find a way to bond with each other, I will make them bond through bonding with me.

Interested in seeing you have the opportunity to flesh these plans out.

• Winner 1

Hi. I saw the day Wombat joined when I was in the 212th and he joined the 41st as a PVT. I've had the honor of working with him as well when I joined the 41st to muck around Koval. Wombat deserves this position more than anyone, The fact that his name can be brought up to anyone from roughly the time i was in my prime and they would know him and also be able to be known now through the new guys makes think this guy is the most and developed person to do it.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Question for you: There has been a history of bad blood between the recon battalions, if these issues were to occur again how do you plan on dealing with it?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or Andrews on ts by 12/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Recon Regimental 

Your term ends on 2/18/19