RC Aiwha squad Captain (Playing Di'kut)
            187th RECONL Sergeant Major
            Medallion of Honour recipient
            Senior Moderator

Synergy:
            RANCOR Master Sergeant
            91st Executive Officer

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

KEEP IN MIND WHILE READING: I'm not quite good at writing, but that shouldn't be what you focus on.

I believe I should become a regimental commander for a few reasons, my experience, my reliability, and general level-headedness.

First off, I have almost 2 years on clone wars roleplay, starting on icefuse and now moving into synergy, and I've been in some manner of recon almost the entire time. I've worked around all kinds of ideas and fine-tunings throughout, that last even to this day, like my creation of Icefuse's current Shadow trial document. I feel this shows I have a nice, broad, versatile level of experience in both operations of stealth, recon, and specialized operations, that would fall within the perview of a recon-based regimental commander.

On the topic of my reliability, with these two years of clone wars, I try to maintain at least some level of high presence, even if I'm not quite able to get on, or feel burnt out. I take a level of pride in keeping with my men and trying to help them out, even if on ROA or LOA. You can ask Grum, or CBlake (yes, the developer) for examples of my work ethic, and they'll tell you that when I say I'm going to get stuff done, it gets done. I don't like the feeling of leaving an idea, or project, unexplored or uncompleted.

For my level-headedness, well... it's even more of a subjective point, but I do have a plethora of experience both in server administration and battalion command, which does require the ability to maintain a calm mind during a lot of situations. I've been screamed at, referred to offensively, directed insults and threats, and I never even batted an eye.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Oh absolutely! I adore almost all star wars lore, and the recon battalions have some really good stuff, even if some of it is sparse (like in the case of 91st's lore).

Availability: Every day, 6 P.M. EST to 3 A.M. EST, although this isn't my normal time frame. My sleep schedule is quite a bit off, My normal time frame is from 4 P.M. EST to 2 A.M. EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Most of my achievements are Icefuse based, considering that's where the whole story started, so I'm not sure if I should list them here.

Although, on Synergy, I created the baseline for the current BARC training, which Taur improved on. I then improved on it even further with a higher level of BARC training, aptly called "Advanced BARC training".

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: At a stable, cooperative point, where all of my recon can interact with eachother and everybody else to some level of happy degree.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: Well, I'd want to start with 41st, while they have a lot of good people, relations between them and the other recon battalions are a bit strained, and I want to make sure my green forest buddies don't get left out of the recon family. It'd be a lot of work, but it's worth it. Most of the other battalions are in good cooperative standards, although I could probably find ways to get it better.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Absolutely.

Edited by OneNiner6719
  • Agree 1

+1, The Best XO 91st has to offer and I believe the only canadiate qualified for this position! (Also First :D)

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Neutral for now but I do have a very important question. Since recon reg manages all 4 Recon batts how would have handled the ARQ situation and how do you plan on mending the rift in recon caused by the new training? Finally if you get the position would you host consistent recon batt meetings to discuss current and future problems so all of recon can work more together?

30 minutes ago, [SR] Alexz [SA] said:

Neutral for now but I do have a very important question. Since recon reg manages all 4 Recon batts how would have handled the ARQ situation and how do you plan on mending the rift in recon caused by the new training? Finally if you get the position would you host consistent recon batt meetings to discuss current and future problems so all of recon can work more together?

I would've settled it down and tried to hold a meeting about ARQ, because I do believe it has merits and some level of practicality to the point of the advanced recon forces it's designed to test, and maybe try to work it into existing programs rather than a separate level of training. I believe it serves well as a separate thing for ARF, but I can definitely understand why it can be an issue with ARC, although I would've definitely tried to talk to Dragon and whoever about implementing some of the latter ARQ qualification trainings and tests into Leadership or W&T, due to general practicality, like the second phase recon test.

9 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

What will you do to increase relationship between all the recon battalions with the current state of being? (Direct Question)

Since both of these posts basically ask this question, honestly, my first action would to just sit all of the high command and officers down in a channel, and talk about things, on the level. One of the issues I see happening around is that some people talk behind backs, or settle things in discords privately that should not be happening. These are serious issues in communication that must be left open. It needs to be an open discussion, where everyone can settle their differences and work towards a common goal. It'd have to work from there, but that's my initial thoughts on it.

• Agree 1

+1 One niner has been with me for a while, and we have both stuck with our Recon battalions through hard times, and he has done some amazing things. Oneniner you are a great dude, and I would not doubt you would be a amazing Reg. Just Dont be a reebo. ;)

Former: Liaison

From my view and from what I hear... this situation is very interesting. Nah. Just bugging you. I would be happy working with you Oneniner. So I'll give you this (The shadow plus 1)  +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 he’s been my colonel and my XO in the past, excellent work.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 12/5/2018 at 10:25 PM, OneNiner6719 said:

Since both of these posts basically ask this question, honestly, my first action would to just sit all of the high command and officers down in a channel, and talk about things, on the level. One of the issues I see happening around is that some people talk behind backs, or settle things in discords privately that should not be happening. These are serious issues in communication that must be left open. It needs to be an open discussion, where everyone can settle their differences and work towards a common goal. It'd have to work from there, but that's my initial thoughts on it.

This has already been done and many differences have been settled.

You not knowing about this would question your activity, or communication with grum.

The hate coming from 91st, the hate is insane coming from that battalion, not much is being done to curb it. Besides talking with neyo for awhile and coming to an understanding. At this current point in time I dont want anyone from 91st in high command, it's not because I dont like you all but, because I feel the hate would be amplified ruining our relationship with even more battalions. 

Also you dont want 41st to be left out but you and grum bith decided to not include us in ARQ?

Neutral 

@OneNiner6719 In what way will you prosper better relations between the battalions will you be unbiased in this goal.

Please answer truthfully 

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, Sanchez Resident said:

This has already been done and many differences have been settled.

You not knowing about this would question your activity, or communication with grum.

The hate coming from 91st, the hate is insane coming from that battalion, not much is being done to curb it. Besides talking with neyo for awhile and coming to an understanding. At this current point in time I dont want anyone from 91st in high command, it's not because I dont like you all but, because I feel the hate would be amplified ruining our relationship with even more battalions. 

Also you dont want 41st to be left out but you and grum bith decided to not include us in ARQ?

Neutral 

@OneNiner6719 In what way will you prosper better relations between the battalions will you be unbiased in this goal.

Please answer truthfully 

I have seen hate coming from both the 91st and 41st, and we have tried to clamp it down, it's hard to fight because, as I said in other responses about relations, a lot of it happens in closed doors, or private conversations, and all we hear are these after-effects and people complaining about it. The only thing I hate is that this is happening. I fucking love the 41st, a lot of you guys are really fun to hang with, and have a lot of passion to what you do. 

Also my involvement in ARQ was mostly the testing and improvements of some of the tests themselves. I had no involvement in who was involved or not, although from what I heard Egg was talked to and involved, and then supposedly was supposed to move to you when you got Gree, although it seems that didn't happen for some reason or another.

The way I can only see us getting better relations is trying to not let these events hide behind closed doors. If someone hates on 41st, or you get word of this, bring it TO ME. I will NOT stand for that. We need to work together, maybe even do sims or some casual PvP, because I remember when we were fighting eachother in the BvB, it was a fantastic time.
In what way will I be unbiased, can't exactly be really delivered on in messages or text. It's subjective. If you believe me to be biased, then that's how it is. I just want our battalions to work together again, and have a fun time. We're the fast guys, the top of the line recon forces. We shouldn't be fighting or hating on eachother. If you really don't want me as reg, I can respect that decision, and if you want me to get AT-RT requirements removed from ARQ, as BCMD that is your decision as well, and I'll make it happen.

• Friendly 3
57 minutes ago, OneNiner6719 said:

I have seen hate coming from both the 91st and 41st, and we have tried to clamp it down, it's hard to fight because, as I said in other responses about relations, a lot of it happens in closed doors, or private conversations, and all we hear are these after-effects and people complaining about it. The only thing I hate is that this is happening. I fucking love the 41st, a lot of you guys are really fun to hang with, and have a lot of passion to what you do. 

Also my involvement in ARQ was mostly the testing and improvements of some of the tests themselves. I had no involvement in who was involved or not, although from what I heard Egg was talked to and involved, and then supposedly was supposed to move to you when you got Gree, although it seems that didn't happen for some reason or another.

The way I can only see us getting better relations is trying to not let these events hide behind closed doors. If someone hates on 41st, or you get word of this, bring it TO ME. I will NOT stand for that. We need to work together, maybe even do sims or some casual PvP, because I remember when we were fighting eachother in the BvB, it was a fantastic time.
In what way will I be unbiased, can't exactly be really delivered on in messages or text. It's subjective. If you believe me to be biased, then that's how it is. I just want our battalions to work together again, and have a fun time. We're the fast guys, the top of the line recon forces. We shouldn't be fighting or hating on eachother. If you really don't want me as reg, I can respect that decision, and if you want me to get AT-RT requirements removed from ARQ, as BCMD that is your decision as well, and I'll make it happen.

Fantastic response +1 

Do well and, be unbiased thats all I ask for.

• Friendly 1

Are you going to do anything with the battalion? 

What type of activities will you set in place and will these activities be regular?

The main part of Hudson's term that stuck out was his lack of interaction with the battalions we never saw him and the battalions never bonded over anything Recon battalions have stuck to themselves doing nothing, will you do anything to change this?

Edited by Feds
3 hours ago, Feds said:

Are you going to do anything with the battalion? 

What type of activities will you set in place and will these activities be regular?

The main part of Hudson's term that stuck out was his lack of interaction with the battalions we never saw him and the battalions never bonded over anything Recon battalions have stuck to themselves doing nothing, will you do anything to change this?

Of course I'm going to work on things with the battalions. Activities will most likely depend on who needs the most help, see what can be done for them, but definitely something I already have in mind is a good bit of PvP sims, just some casual things to try and improve inter-battalion relations. A nice bit of fun and goofing around in a free and open setting can do well to ease tensions and help work out problems.

Well, I can't exactly blame Hudson, for he was getting a bit burned out, especially towards the end. He used to come to channels and hang out and interact and hold meetings and try to get improvements, but a position like this can carry a lot of weight. I'm definitely going to try to work on getting recon working together, throwing them to their jobs more, and patching any holes they have in their management.

• Winner 1
3 hours ago, OneNiner6719 said:

Of course I'm going to work on things with the battalions. Activities will most likely depend on who needs the most help, see what can be done for them, but definitely something I already have in mind is a good bit of PvP sims, just some casual things to try and improve inter-battalion relations. A nice bit of fun and goofing around in a free and open setting can do well to ease tensions and help work out problems.

Well, I can't exactly blame Hudson, for he was getting a bit burned out, especially towards the end. He used to come to channels and hang out and interact and hold meetings and try to get improvements, but a position like this can carry a lot of weight. I'm definitely going to try to work on getting recon working together, throwing them to their jobs more, and patching any holes they have in their management.

I hope you stand by this plan. +1

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or Andrews on ts by 12/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately you have not been accepted for the position of Recon Regimental

You may re-apply for a commander position in 30 days.