Kodek's Resignaton

Kodek

Name: Kodek

Steam ID:
 STEAM_0:0:223843597

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Were you VIP: Yes 

Date: 11/27/2018

Reason for leaving: I'm leaving because I've realized that I need to start working on a lot more things in my life as it is getting harder because of certain situations and I just can't do a lot anymore because I have less and less time to get on and do my duties that staff requires me to do. I love synergy and I always will but it's just too much to juggle all of what I'm doing and I need to stop doing things even if I don't want to.

Farewells: Shoutout to all my Rancor family, you guys are amazing and I can't thank you guys enough, @Dragon @Miller @Reddy @Fizzik @Sinister @Acroc @Nigel @SmallJeff @Dino @Acid Bunny @Billsiff  . And many others that I haven't listed, but I'm so grateful I was able to work my way up in a battalion that is just so great. Its tough to say goodbye but I have no choice but I know it's for the better. Definitely wanted to thanks all the staff and TR's+ that I was able to be a part of. This server is so great and hopefully one day again ill be able to come back again.

• Friendly 9