Experience:

501st XO and all the ranks before. 

501st REGL.

501st HWSL and the ranks before.

New Admin on Clone Wars

Senator Aang

Grand Admiral on VisionRoleplay.

501st BCMD on VisionRoleplay.

Ever since I joined 4 months back I have been in 501st. I have climbed the ranks and achieved XO within my regiment. During that climb, I was also given the position of REGL. Both the XO position and the REGL position has given me a complete understanding of how the 501st is and how it acts on this server. I have been XO for about a month now and in that time I have been leading this battalion with Quill. I have learned everything there is to know about our 501st and I have been taught by Quill how I can improve in general so that I one day could carry on leading this battalion forward even further by applying for this position and succeed him as the new BCMD of the 501st.

Prior to me joining Synergy, I played on VisionRoleplay. I was an active member of that server for about a year and a half and during that time I managed to gain the rank of BCMD of the 501st. I later went on to join Naval and after some time I gained the rank of Grand Admiral (that was the highest position on the server to hold) and held that position for 6 months.

My time as Senator Aang has been brief. I've only held the position for almost a week but in that time I've been actively roleplaying and managed to do most RP scenarios you can think of on the base. I've been actively working with many battalions and that has given me a big insight on how other battalions are run on this server which would help me in running the 501st as well in training the 501st to handle some different situations that the 501st usually wouldn't know how to handle.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

The reason that I believe that I should become the next BCMD of the 501st is that I believe that I am the most qualified person for the job. I've been in the 501st for 4 months as mentioned before and I have also maintained the rank of XO for a month and the rank of REGL for about 1 and a half months. I already have a strong connection with the 501st and the battalion is used to following me into battle or just in general. While being in the 501st I have also been managing documents and documentation so I'm quite aware of how to handle the paperwork of the battalion. I have also been acting BCMD for about 2 weeks now on the former BCMDs orders and both of us along with the majority of the 501st believe that I am well suited for the position and that I should apply for it.

Also, I have already been working on making changes to the battalion as XO and I already know what needs to be changed and improved in the battalion and how the battalion should proceed to fix these problems. My main focus currently has been making the 501st a more friendly place for new members so that they stay around in the battalion. I remember when I joined 501st that I was too afraid to talk to the high ranking members as I believed that they were always busy and wouldn't have any time to talk to a normal Enlisted like myself. I believe that I have changed this for the better by letting all members know that both I and all of the officers are open to speaking with anyone about anything so that we achieve a better connection between the old and new members of the battalion and keep our new recruits around. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

All weekdays from 9 or 10 AM EST to around 17 PM EST

All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 18 - 20 PM EST

I am from Sweden so that's why the times are a bit different from others

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined the server 7/17/18 and have been playing actively since then. So it's been 4 months that I've been playing here.

Do you have a microphone?:

I have a well-functioning microphone.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

When my term as BCMD ends I want the High command of the 501st to be full and active. I want a good sized Senior Officer core and a hefty Officer core. I want 501st to become the huge battalion that it used to be and that I believe we're on a good way to becoming. I want the regiment to be in such a state that it can handle the BCMD stepping down as that has been a huge problem in the past within the 501st that has led the battalion starting to fall apart and that many members where leaving until someone could assume command again. I want all members of the 501st to feel welcome and appreciated and that they feel open to talk to anyone in the battalion no matter what rank they are. I also want the 501st to start working more closely with our fellow ATK regiments and especially with our sister battalion the 212th. I want 501st to become more than just a simply ATK regiment by doing training in defending, breaching, negotiation and more so that the 501st is always ready to step into another role if it's required. This will however not take the focus away from the ATK part of 501st which will be primarily focused on.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand this and would with no question accept a removal if I became inactive.

Do you understand that your position has a
three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I do understand that I have a 3-month term limit as BCMD

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal

Banned

+1 big long man

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

Big minge he gets arrested all the time -1

Joking +1 hes a good rex

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

HUGE +1 I trust this man to continue to lead the 501st in glory, When Quill and I came back to help out, He asked questions made sure we had a plan set in motion instead of thinking off of emotion. He currently is active and is a good leader making sure things get done like some good ole officer testing

I see no other man fit to take the mantle of rex

• Friendly 1

Well you and I sometimes don't see eye to eye you're the best person for the job and I've seen so many people who come and gone from this battalion, and When I first met you I knew you were going to have a bright future when you started climbing up the ranks. You're truly dedicated to this battalion even when most of your friends left the battalion and you were one of the only people who welcomed me back when I came back to the 501st for those reason I'm gonna +1 this.

• Friendly 1

You're perfect for the position. Not only does Quill see you as the future of the 501st, but I have high respect for you. Every single time one of your men steps over the line, I can always expect to see you dealing with it. You get my vote for that; purely because you discipline your troops and a strong leader is what a popular battalion such as the 501st needs.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 sneaking up on that commando droid was epic

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Well, well, well if it isn't Mister Omalic now where do I begin with our history. Now you getting Rex would be a brilliant thing so I am going to +1 this application based upon the fact that you are the best person for the job alongside the fact that you managed to put up with me in 501st with our constant badgering of each other as soon as one of us joined the Teamspeak for some odd reason.

• Funny 1