Shadow Manager
Barriss Offee x2
Sentinel Manager Lead
Jedi Master x2
Jedi General Adi Gallia
Senior Jedi General Luminara Unduli
Senior Jedi General Aayla Secura

CLONE
Null 5 Prudii Skirata - After a few months of being back on the server I joined null, While i did join as A’den I quickly switched to Prudii Because the current Prudii wasn’t active and he agreed to switch I was always on the server helping Null host off ship drills(Trainings) while a few months later I was gonna be chosen for Ordo but I resigned from Null, Basically denying the position.

41st EC/GC Major - I resigned from Null and joined 41st while I did take a month break I came back with this position while ultimately I mained jedi during this time, But I would always be helping 41st with anything they needed whenever the needed it, I spent 9 months with them then eventually I resigned and joined Null again.

Null 5 Prudii Skirata (Round 2) - After joining null again i was having really fun and actually enjoyed playing my clone again after about a month and half of being Prudii and helping Null get back to being liked by the server and getting Null to be able to host off ship drills again I was offered the position of Ordo once again, While this time i took it.

Null 11 Ordo Skirata - I have been Ordo for about half a month now gaining the experience of being a XO has truly helped me better myself in the server, I have helped gotten Null into a good place, With not hearing of Many… If any complaints containing the the things that happen in the server

JEDI
Padawan/Knight - When I first joined synergy in september 2017 I was an old Icefuse member I quickly became a Padawan. While working my hardest on Jedi I got into Temple Guard from being a Temple Guard I passed Knight Trials eventually I applied for Shadow manager.

Shadow Manager Barriss Offee - After becoming a shadow manager I went to Barriss trials and passed, While becoming Barriss(Do The Voice) I worked even harder as a shadow manager and began my work with the 41st, while helping 41st helped me grow within the battalion, I enjoyed being their Barriss

Bith Master Venom - While eventually being put up for Master, I passed. During my first time as master I was actively helping the Jedi Order, Eventually IRL got the best of me and i couldn’t do my duties and I got removed

Barriss Offee (Round 2) - After a month and a half break I came back to Synergy and became Barriss again, I began helping Jedi again after about a month of being Barriss I wanted to get others a chance so I resigned

Sentinel Manager Lead - After a few months I wanted to main Jedi again after becoming Sentinel Manager I quickly became Sentinel Manager Lead and continued to help the order in anyway I could after a bit I was put up for Master again

Bith Master Venom (Round 2) - While becoming a Master for a second time on Synergy I didn’t want to make the same mistake I did the first time so i went for Adi Gallia

Jedi General Adi Gallia - I became Adi Gallia because I wanted to help 91st who was recently added back into the server, I feel I did that by helping and hosting trainings for them eventually Luminara Unduli opened up so I went for her

Senior Jedi General Luminara Unduli - I wasn’t Luminara for much time but I was put up for Senior Jedi General for the work I was doing 

Senior Jedi General Aayla Secura - I went for Aayla after 327th was added back into the server that way i could help Tristan(Bly) With starting the battalion back up. This was the time where i mained my Jedi so i was always with them doing everything, Eventually I began to get bored with Jedi and I didn’t want to hold the position so I resigned from Aayla and went back to Normal Master which is where I am now

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel I should become Squad Lead because I feel i have the Experience and maturity to Lead and keep the squad in its current state with active members and hoping to fill the final 2 spots(Once the map is fixed) 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I’ve been In Null for a total of 6-7 Months and have read everything I could about them so I would say Yes

Availability:

Everyday, Anytime

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Started playing Synergy September 2nd 2017, Don’t know full hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want Null to be in a state of being liked by the server and having people constantly wanting to join, I want to get the Outreach program into a full swing where the members are hosting trainings with their outreach anytime they need it, While still not leaning away from the actual squad

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Personal I think you're a great guy, you know how to lead. After I stepped down from Ordo my second time, you were chosen for Ordo. You know how to pull your weight, and when  to act serious and have fun at the same time. Unfortunately  Korm stepped down to become some ***** anyway it's your time to shine. As my time serving under two different Kals, you still can't be the perfect Kal. Just take what others have shown you, and take those ideas and create your own *I guess.* Main key is learn from your mistakes and try to do better. Most important set an example, now you might have to bend over your child and give em the belt ;) . Anyway good luck Venom.......

"Ordo report to Meeting Room for interview." 

*Ordo pisses in his armor*

+1

Edited by Faded
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

+1, You will make a great father.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 the white stripe is the easter egg

I more have a tip for you here: I understand you have been here a while, but from what I found as being a squad lead is it is only as much as you make it. You realize that there isn't really any higher you can go (Without going into HC which to me is big gei so fuck that). With that comes a lot of boredom because it's almost like completing a game. You have climbed all this way through the ranks and have had fun times, been patient, and put time and effort into getting to where you are. And for a little bit, being on top means something. You can bask in the glory, but there is something missing. The thrill of the climb. Perhaps this only applied to me because HC wasn't an option and maybe you find it one, but if you don't, you need to understand that you have to make your fun. I was in that position, and that was even when I started to care about my Jedi more and be on it more, or even spend more time with my outreach to try to enjoy the game again. Rightfully, I was burnt out pretty bad and no longer had time to play when I left, but that feeling will most likely come. I have found almost every player who has made it to the position they were longing for have dropped their activity greatly. It's because you reached the goal you were aiming for and you're stuck there like what the fuck do I even do now. Of course this can all mean nothing as not everyone has the same mindset, goals, etc, but perhaps this can be kind of a warning from experience that you need to get out there and do something. I tried doing the Null Drills to fill in my time (which I got beaned for cause we aren't suppose to use the event server for trainings but still). When those were taken away from me, I never really made an effort to do anything else and lost interest in the server as a whole. Regardless, I believe you can fill this position well and I hope you can enjoy the position and stay in it for as long as possible because people leave too soon from CMD positions.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 MANS A LEGEND