Lighig's Grand Master Of The Order Re-Application.

Lighig

Steam Name: Lighig

RP Name: Grand Master Of The Order Yoda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40873372

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?: I believe that it went well but obviously had some growing pains. Coming off of a very long reigning previous Yoda obviously meant i wouldn't be as well suited to deal with situations do to my lack of experience and different mindset compared to Tyzen.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?: Currently i feel that the higher ups in the order are not 100% ready to take up the position. The high Jedi are just getting settled into their roles and i would not want to start putting holes into the roster unnecessarily. Also there have been some major changes to the order and i feel best suited to make sure these changes work and deal with the fallout. I would not want to put these changes into place and leave someone else to have to clean up after my mess. This should be my responsibility.

Current availability: Currently Available 7 days a week, barring the odd day where i may find myself busy with unexpected life events, i should be available at most times.

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?: We have recently altered some of the systems in the order and they seem to be working out ok. We've added a new naming system for knights as well as altered the rankings, changed the way promotions happen to make them feel more important and eventful and we are altering trials to be more investing and fulfilling. I've also managed to fill out the Cin Drallig and Shaak Ti roles after some bumps in the road with their players moving on for various reasons.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?: As stated above i intend to make these new changes stick and alter some trials to make them better for people to go through and attempt, this is currently my main objective and once the changes have settled i will look forward to create an environment where a new Yoda can be decided and hopefully, multiple people will go for it to allow for the community to decide who should lead the Jedi Going forward.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, i have been suffering from a touch of burnout due to life events and the temptation of other games, but i am hopefully past that point and want to refocus my efforts into the server and be more concentrated on my duties.

• Friendly 1

+1, Is a really great Yoda and deserves to be in this position. Especially with the recent changes to the Jedi, I like it way better. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 #lighigmonopoly 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

"love me in high school, nobody did"