Omega-15 Fi Skirata

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:6038587

Battalion or Squad you are applying for:
Omega Squad

Experience:

SR Experience

Republic Medics

When I first earned the fulfilling rank of BCMD Meds, I was in a dead battalion that had no officers, the battalion had very few active players and was just generally unorganized. I used my previous experience with people in the battalion to quickly solve the problems and gather active officers for the battalion and also NCOs that would drive the recruiting force for the Republic Medics.  After this I swiftly saw a rise in the amount of active Republic Medics. This built on a lot of my previous experience but also gave me a tonne of new experience. I had revived a battalion, with the help of my officers. The Republic Medics had little appeal to most of the server. This challenge alone taught me different skills needed to be a BCMD. However the key things I learned in the Republic Medics are in the paragraph below:

During my time as Battalion Commander Meds I learned a Huge amount about how to run a battalion, the first major thing I learned when I was the Battalion Commander of Republic Medics was the importance of picking your officers well and how to pick them. This helped me greatly at my time in Republic Medics as it gave me a large safety net and a support system that helped me run the battalion. This experience and learning helped me run Republic Medics. It taught me that if I pick my officers well they can help you revive a battalion. Well picked officers can make the lower ranks interested in the battalion and these new recruits will then flourish into active NCOs. The next thing I learned when I was in republic medics is a little more specific to the medical roleplay. Which is how to teach roleplay on a mass scale, this is through the fact I learned how the mass teaching of medical training worked. I feel this can be transferred to any battalion due to the fact you can change it from roleplay to and ability or a skill it works the same way. The last major thing I learned while in the role of the Republic Medic’s Battalion Commander is the importance of your lower ranking officers, these officers in my eyes are the connection between the lower battalion and the senior officers. I learned that I should use my junior officers to interact and make the battalion a place of teamwork and community. This experience will help me support the 104th battalion if they are to become inactive as I will be able to support the battalion in returning their numbers.

Wolfpack Lead Comet

During my time as Comet I worked a large amount in redoing and re-designing the Wolfpack. The first thing I did with Wolfpack is redesign their tryouts and the majority of their documents. The Wolfpack taught me a far bit when I was Comet, the most beneficial thing I have learned from my time as Comet is how the Sub-Unit works here in 104th. This was one of the more important lessons it taught me and it will stick with me if I was to get regimental as I will know how to help them better in general. The 104th has taught me a lot in general however Wolfpack in general just gave me a large amount of experience in learning 104th tradition and how they work as a group which will help me if I was to get Niner as I have experience with working with a smaller number of people.

Omega Squad Fi Skirata

During my time as Fi Skirata I have had a large amount of fun playing the role, playing with the squad has made me want to stay on the server even after a tough time. SOBDE has helped me fix a large number of my issues and made me enjoy the server a lot. I have learned a lot about how to pick good members for a squad and a lot about hosting their tryouts. During my time as Fi Skirata I got to enhance my medical skills once again and this has once again helped me get into a role-playing scenario. Fi Skirata was yet again another unique role that I got and this has allowed me to learn a lot more about the internal workings of SOBDE and also about how to be a good squad lead. My experience with Omega squad has been a good one and it also has taught me a lot about each individuals squad members role within the squad itself.

IFN Experience

501st Captain Rex

During My time on Icefuse just after the split I achieved Battalion Commander Rex of The 501st Legion. During my time as Rex I enjoyed working with my troopers as it was a battalion full of great people. They helped me learn a large amount about how battalions are run on large scale Star Wars Roleplay servers. Before I became Rex I had ran battalions on other UK servers but nothing as big as the likes of Icefuse or Synergy. When I took over the 501st the split had decimated their numbers and most of the remaining members were mingy. This is where I learned my first lesson of dealing with minges in an efficient way and how to organize a battalion to do mass recruitment but weeding out the minges as they come in. This lead to the rapid growth of 501st which then caused me to learn my second lesson of how to now balance the quality of my trooper.I did this in the form of trainings and sims to teach them how to behave in combat, and behave with the large quantity of the troopers. This lesson helped me learn a lot about how the balance in battalions should be and this will allow me to apply this to Special Operations. It will allow me to judge clearly the performance of my troopers over their numbers. The last lesson I learned in 501st was the fact even the low ranking suggestions can be some of your best suggestions. The fact that they are a low rank means very little as they could be the next Rex. This sense of teamwork and family has carried with me to almost every battalion I joined after this and it has taught me to listen to my troopers very carefully.

Anakin Skywalker

When I was Anakin Skywalker the main lesson that I had learned was how the jedi and clones should work together and also how to stop arguments by learning both perspectives. This was a key thing through my journey through high command due to the fact I wanted clones to work well with jedi and this also has taught me how to look at another person or battalions perspectives with an argument. One of the major things I experienced as Anakin was how quickly tensions between clones and jedi could develop quickly, so as Anakin keeping my cool in an argument was one of the things I learned I needed to do. Another thing I also learned was not to overstep my boundary when dealing with issues with other battalions, this will help me due to the fact it will allow me to solve arguments between my battalion and other battalions on the server if these should come up. So to sum up my anakin experience I learned how to go about issues that happen with other battalions due to the fact I had very little power with other battalions

Attack Regimental

During my time as Attack Regimental I got to witness first hand the techniques and made to run many different battalions. This alone has allowed me to view many different forms and styles of battalion management. This has allowed me to make adjustments to my management style and also my battalion documents. The next thing I learned when I was Attack Regimental was what battalions need to survive and also what they need to flourish into a large battalion. Both of these points have helped me manage battalions in the past for example; it helped me manage The Republic Medics as it made me think clearly about the high ranking officer structure quickly. The main factor I discovered during my Attack Regimental was how to keep battalions well organized and organized professional to keep the battalion alive. The final thing I learned when being in the Attack Regimental Role was the fact that I needed to have all the battalions do simulations together, this is in order to get them ready to work together.  Without these training simulations, the battalions tend to break apart and go solo in combat. This experience has helped me greatly in the past as it has transferred into more than one of my roles as it has helped me well in The Republic Medics.

Senior Commander

During my senior regimental term I was in charge of all attack and defense battalions, during this term a lot of the stuff that I learned was covered in my attack regimental paragraph however a lot of what I learned was how to deal with a large amount of pressure due to the fact that more battalions were pressuring me to get what they needed. The role of Senior Commander also allowed me to learn more about how battalions worked due to the fact I had access to more battalions documents, these battalions also gave me a large amount of ideas on what types of trainings to do and helped me improve my management skills and leadership qualities. So to sum up my senior commander experience it does not differ too much from my attack regimental due to the fact that I was working with the same people and also new people. Being a senior regimental was enjoyable and was satisfying to have achieved this rank

Other Experiences

91st Battalion Commander (Medical Commander)

So, as 91st battalion commander on this server I had transferred into the 91st due to the fact it was being given it’s last chance as it was already dead. This battalion was a heavy RP battalion just the CTE that I had just transferred from. The battalion was a battalion that was hard to advertise for mainly due to that and also due to the fact they had weapons that did no damage whatsoever. This was the first battalion that I had ever been the lead of and was probably one of the most fun. When I started off as battalion commander the first thing I did was fix the command structure and get myself some good and competent officer. In this battalion I learned a lot about how to structure battalions and this was the first lesson that I had learned in this battalion and it also allowed me to know how to set up a chain of command. The structure that this battalion let me setup allowed me to learn how to maintain battalion numbers and also helped me get experience in reviving battalions and a lot of the information about that has remained with me due to this one battalion and also a lot about battalion maintenance has stuck with me as well. This battalion may have been my first battalion however it was the battalion that has taught me the most and probably one of the most fun battalions I have experienced due to it’s heavy roleplay

CTE Executive Officer - Clone Trooper Engineers

Once again I transferred into a battalion this time from 41st, I was a SGT in the 41st when I transferred to the Clone Trooper engineers. When I was in the clone trooper engineers I once again learned a lot of my role-playing from this battalion. I worked my way up from SGT to Executive Officer, once I reached this rank I spent most of time learning about how to lead and reflecting on how to get better and also on how to make the battalion better in general. This is where I mainly learned how to reflect myself and how to lead a large number of specialties due to the fact they were split into multiple regiments inside themselves. This battalion was one of the battalions that helped me learn how to do in-depth roleplay and due to the people above me in it my roleplay has been made a lot better. The battalion was a family to me and they helped me learn that a battalion should be like that for everyone and they also taught me how to conduct missions with good levels of teamwork and that everyone in the battalions voice should be heard either in Teamspeak or through meetings.

Other Experiences

104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Baranusu No Kage

Republic Melee Trooper SGT

Why should you become Battalion Commander:

The first reason that I should be a Niner is I have a large amount of experience in leadership roles, this being both good and bad experiences. This experience will help me lead Omega squad. This will also help me not make the mistakes I made in the past and also will help me use the good experiences to benefit Omega Squad

The second reason I should be Niner is that I am active on the server, once again this will help me lead Omega Squad as I will be on the server for a majority of the time. This will also let me spot problems within my squad before they become too major.

The third reason I should be Niner is that I am stiff but sweet with discipline. This meaning I will give people punishments that are fair for what they have done and I will not be afraid to punish people. However I also know when to stop punishing people.

The fourth reason I should be Niner is that I know my boundaries, this meaning I know when to stop with my own squad but I also know the boundaries that I will have with other squads and this will help me work with the other squads.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad:
Yes, I do understand the lore of the squad.

Availability:

All these times are in EST

Monday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Tuesday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Wednesday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Thursday -  12 Noon - 19:00

Friday - 12 Noon - 21:00

Saturday - 08:00 - 21:00

Sunday - 08:00 - 20:00

Estimate of how long you’ve played synergy roleplay:

Omega 15 Fi Skirata has played for 1096:32:22.

Do you have a microphone:

Yes I have a microphone and I use it actively

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term:

The first thing I want the squad to be at the end of my term is for them to be active. I want my squad to be active on the server and within SOBDE, this will allow the next niner to have a strong base for which him to stand on when moving forward and it will also help me be able to do things with the battalion.

The second thing I want the squad to be at the end of my term is for them to not be mingey. The reason  I want this is I want SOBDE to get a better appearance outside our squads.

The third thing I want for the squad at the end of my term is for the full squad to be full including the jedi. This will allow the next niner to have a strong platform from which they can work from.

The fourth thing I want for the squad is for each individual member of the squad to be using their specialty more. This will help strengthen each members specialties and make the squad more versatile.

The fifth thing I want for my squad is for them to be serious. This may seem like a thing to just say on an app however I want to help the regimental make SOBDE more serious in game and help them with their goals.

The sixth thing I want for my squad is for them to be helping other battalions and people on the server out. I want my squad to be actively doing their trainings and helping out with the RC outreach program.

The final thing I want for the squad to be at the end of my term is standard for any squad but I want them to maintain the strong relations with the rest of the SOBDE. This will allow me to work well with the other squads on a mission and make the interactions with them better in TS.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position:
Yes, I do understand this

Do you understand your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank:
Yes, I fully understand this.

• Agree 1

Neutral

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Turbine, when I was in RM I kind of looked up to you in secret? Idk if that's weird but whatever. I kind of just wanted to make myself more like you on the server so I could be better at what I do. I want other people to look up to you like how I did as Niner. Go get it.

If Whisper applies then may the best boy win

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

You would be suprised at how many americans use military time :P

Anyways +1 i definitely feel you are more the capable to be a good squad lead. Just believe in yourself a bit more bud.

• Friendly 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

I'm neutral on this. I love you, Turbine, but I'm worried you'll get bored of being the squad lead. You kind of just left Wolffe out of nowhere and I honestly thought you were really helping the 104th get back on track.

I'll directly ask you this so you can reply: Do you really plan on being Niner for the full term?

If so, and you can swear by it, I'll definitely give you my vote. I know you're good for the job, but I also know that Battalions & Squads need dedication.

• Agree 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Yes I do plan on being niner for the full term, To explain the wolffe situation more. I was struggling with A level work, felt a bit burned out and then had a bad day and that all lead to me going to SOBDE. SOBDE has made me want to get on the server each day and has been a blast. So to finalise this yes I plan on doing the full term as Niner, this being due to the fact I have finally found the balance between my school work and my time on the server and also combining this with how I have been finding SOBDE fun. 

Edited by Turbine
Adding More Detail
GM Leadership

+1, Already talked to you about this and you seem dedicated and I know you will do a great job.

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Yah know you dont have much experience you're very new to this stuff but with out a doubt I can say you are in fact Irish. Even though you lack many things like ballet skills, I'll +1 as if I gave a valid reason.

• Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 actually active and does stuff SOBDE, dedicated to the squad and other RC to the point of staying up until early morning to do events, help with tryouts, trainings, etc. Much more relaxed from previous BCMD position. Best fit for the position in my opinion

• Friendly 1

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

@JBFox you also can’t remove a post, I updated from +1 to neutral. If they don’t count the vote I’m fine with that

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was