+1 on CMD app

Bazoo

1 minute ago, Thexan said:

Sometimes they might just have that angle without prior experience to use on criticism. Banning this would have to include -1's for being a bad guy.

im kidding bro chill, that aint a server suggestion dont roast me

@Bazoo I agree. And I think we should also change where when you say -1. People will just say it, or say a stupid reason like: "Better Choice out there", "Not My Choice". We should have it to were you need to put thoughtout and not retardrd comments.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

3 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

im kidding bro chill, that aint a server suggestion dont roast me

I wasn't trying to roast you, just not really memeing atm. This being in general discussion threw me off to whether you were serious or not though.

Edited by Thexan
  • Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, miguz said:

wooooooooooooooooow i do this

i do it on staff apps actually oof

Staff apps is different tho, You can do it for staff apps only because personality does matter in staff. 

A good guy is a less toxic guy. It's not a super valid point but hey, atleast it shows that they get along with people.

Likewise, -1ing a staff app because they're toxic is just as valid because we obv. don't want a ban-spammer

Banned

-1 bad guy 

r4ymo.gif

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Discussion - "the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas."

Spam - "Unsolicited or unwanted messages usually pertaining to not important topics" 

Let's have a discussion without roasts eh? 

its literally a meme post bro chill

• Funny 4

why do people always try to police what we  can do with +1s and -1s. Restricting people to what kind of +1s they can give or how they word it is stupid. If I think the person would be good in the position I should be able to just say +1, I dont have to defend my opinion. If I happen to care a lot about the suggestion or person applying then after the +1 I would give some reasons to see if I could sway some peoples minds. The point is, if I literally +1 someone cause they have a cat my vote is just as valid as the other peoples in the community, and I shouldnt have to defend my reasons. If I think they are a nice guy then +1 they got my vote.

When community members try and police our +1/-1 system and try to discredit 'votes' because they are vague or not important it defeats the purpose of the system.  Its purpose is to give the community a voice and a vote/choice for decisions that are made for applications and suggestions. Not to say why we are right to vote our choice and everyone else who voted against us is wrong.

-1 Sanchez agrees with this idea and he is a rat so I have to be the opposite. (I know this is not a suggestion but still)

• Agree 2

:)

9 hours ago, Twelves said:

Most support on your application was "good lad" and other shit, in fact I only saw one comment outlining genuine reasons why you be Gregor.

xd how times change amirite?

its not because it happened to me that I agree with it, I cant even comment on my app and I cant flame people for it either.