CWRP - Quill Staff Re-Application

Quillhan

RP Name: 104th MEDDG SGT Quill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47561524

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I resigned because I had too much going on with work over the summer and wanted to focus on my duties as High Command, over my staff duties, when I was able to play. Ultimately not being staff limited my ability to help the battalions under me and resigning was probably not the best idea in hindsight. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team to start doing things for the community again. I enjoyed my time as a TRM, GMO, and a VA. I would love to come back and start doing events again, I was good at making events and think I could help out other GMs and even the TR program since I was involved with TR from my first few weeks on the server until I resigned. I might be a bit rusty when it comes to building and commands, but that won't take long to remember. I think that it'll be mutually beneficial to both myself and the community for me to come back at  the rank of SA, because I will have more to do and enjoy the server more, as well as, the server itself will have another experienced staff member helping out.  

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

• Friendly 2

CONGRATULATIONS  you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 10/13/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending