212th Big Changes

Perri

Name: 212th Battalion Commander Cody

Suggestion: Firstly, removal of the 2ndAC sub-unit and all jobs within and instead adding a 2ndAC job too the 212th category.That job will have a DC-15A scoped, DC-15S, DC-17, jetpack. Secondly, removal of Ghost Company Lead Job. The adding of a support job instead, which would use the Boil and Waxer ARF Camo without the markings and have a medkit,repair tool,DC-15A scoped, and DC-15S. As well as adding a jetpack to the Ghost Company ARC similar to green company ARC. 

The reason for all of this removal is due to 212th having two sub units and by removing one to allow K-Company to be re-introduced into the server. This suggestion was approved and decided by 212th High Command Implementation: Remove 2ndAC category, add 2ndAC Trooper to 212th main category, add support trooper and a Jetpack too the Ghost Company ARC Lore:None?

Workshop content if applicable: (If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development") If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change/Remove Job: All 2ndAC Jobs / 2ndAC Jobs Category

Model:N/A

Weapons:N/A

Other:N/A

Add or Change: Remove Job: Ghost Company Commander

Model:N/A

Weapons:N/A

Other:N/A

Add or Change: Add Job: Ghost Company Support Trooper

Model:The Waxer ARF Model (No idea of its actual name sorry)

Weapons:, DC-15A scoped, and DC-15S

Other:medkit, repair tool

Add or Change: Change Job: Ghost Company ARC

Model:N/A (Until new models at least)

Weapons:n/a (Current Loadout)

Other: Jetpack , Clone mini gun

Add or Change: Add Job:2ndAC Trooper(Or just Airborne Trooper)

Model:N/A(Until new models at least)

Weapons:DC-15A scoped, DC-15S, DC-17, 

Other:Jetpack

Edited by Perri
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 4

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Banned

+1, i suggested the removal of 2ndAC

*dab*

-1 Yes 2ndACs Has been a bit inactive but i dont think we should replace it. Those jobs Sniper and Medic those helped us get numbers but now that you are stripping that you might aswell remove 2ndAC Literally because its just going to die. Also -1 for GC. WTF Do they get a Jetpack? Like there is no lore and look at thei models please tgats fucking ridicoulos. Welp i guess this had to happen oneday. 

• Disagree 1

Not voting yet but trying to keep track of all the logistics. What is 327th getting from this, specifically? K-Company as a "named only" job or do they get a slot/K-Companmy section for Trooper, Deviss, etc?

On another note, is the following correct?

Remove 2ndAC Job category
    Remove 2ndAC Commander
    Remove 2ndAC Sharpshooter
    Remove 2ndAC Medic
    Remove 2ndAC Bear
Remove Ghost Company Commander
Add 2ndAC Trooper to 212th (DC-15A scoped, DC-15S, DC-17, Jetpack )
Add Ghost Company Support Trooper (ARF Model) (Medkit + Repair tool, DC-15A Scoped, DC-15S)
Add Jetpack to Ghost Company ARC

What kind of training and requirements will the Ghost Company support trooper get in order to be rewarded with both a repairtool and medkit when it's an ARF job?

What more reason is there for the Jetpack on GC ARC other than "41st have it"? Any reason to not also ask it for the 212th ARC since slots are shared?

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Perri with that big dick energy

37 minutes ago, Zyner said:

Not voting yet but trying to keep track of all the logistics. What is 327th getting from this, specifically? K-Company as a "named only" job or do they get a slot/K-Companmy section for Trooper, Deviss, etc?

On another note, is the following correct?

Remove 2ndAC Job category
    Remove 2ndAC Commander
    Remove 2ndAC Sharpshooter
    Remove 2ndAC Medic
    Remove 2ndAC Bear
Remove Ghost Company Commander
Add 2ndAC Trooper to 212th (DC-15A scoped, DC-15S, DC-17, Jetpack )
Add Ghost Company Support Trooper (ARF Model) (Medkit + Repair tool, DC-15A Scoped, DC-15S)
Add Jetpack to Ghost Company ARC

What kind of training and requirements will the Ghost Company support trooper get in order to be rewarded with both a repairtool and medkit when it's an ARF job?

What more reason is there for the Jetpack on GC ARC other than "41st have it"? Any reason to not also ask it for the 212th ARC since slots are shared?

Well 327th are going to have to answer the first part. But as for the rest, yes your information is correct. 

Now as for the support trooper, it would obviously require both of the trainings that would entail having a medkit and a repair tool. Basic engineer training and basic medical training. But advanced in both would be heavily encouraged. And obviously some sort of recon training  either ARC or ARF (I'm not 100% sure as to how ARF training works but we shall see).

Well as for your 2nd thing, its more so something that we gain from losing a whole sub company. A jetpack perhaps. That's kind of what we thought of. And as for regular ARC having it, no. Ghost company are harder to get into and regular 212th ARC having it would kind of defeat the purpose. And also we divided up the slots to 5 and 5 so ye. 

1 hour ago, Egert said:

-1 Yes 2ndACs Has been a bit inactive but i dont think we should replace it. Those jobs Sniper and Medic those helped us get numbers but now that you are stripping that you might aswell remove 2ndAC Literally because its just going to die. Also -1 for GC. WTF Do they get a Jetpack? Like there is no lore and look at thei models please tgats fucking ridicoulos. Welp i guess this had to happen oneday. 

Hi there Egert. Let me put this plain and simple. 2ndAC haven't been a bit inactive. They have been dead.

For several months of trying to revive the regiment noone seems to step up to the challenge. Even when you were Bear, you didnt do much at all to help revive it. You did something last minute right when you were about to get removed and half assed it.

Snap back into reality and face the facts. Stop having this war in your mind with 2ndAC and GC. Cause it is honestly getting really fucking annoying.

• Agree 1
32 minutes ago, Striker said:

Hi there Egert. Let me put this plain and simple. 2ndAC haven't been a bit inactive. They have been dead.

For several months of trying to revive the regiment noone seems to step up to the challenge. Even when you were Bear, you didnt do much at all to help revive it. You did something last minute right when you were about to get removed and half assed it.

Snap back into reality and face the facts. Stop having this war in your mind with 2ndAC and GC. Cause it is honestly getting really fucking annoying.

Fucking roasted. 

Well said.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

British

1 hour ago, Korm said:

If this is what 212th agreed on, +1 from me.

This was not made a public Suggestion within the 212th. So Enlisted or NCOs didnt get to react to this. This was decided upon 212th High Command which is XO Waxer/Striker and BCMD Cody/Perri. Which i think 212th Members should have had a say in this because i know alot of people who wanted to join 2ndAC but i guess thats gone now.

59 minutes ago, Egert said:

This was not made a public Suggestion within the 212th. So Enlisted or NCOs didnt get to react to this. This was decided upon 212th High Command which is XO Waxer/Striker and BCMD Cody/Perri. Which i think 212th Members should have had a say in this because i know alot of people who wanted to join 2ndAC but i guess thats gone now.

Egert, they can still join 2ndAC when it gets replaced and put as a job. If they want to be a Jet Trooper, they can join 2ndAC

. Simple. If they want to be a Medic with a Jetpack, sorry for them I guess. If they want to be a sniper, I’ll pay for their snipers for the first few. 

• Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

9 hours ago, Egert said:

It has been forever since I've seen a legit 2ndAC.

2ndAC is f u c k i n g  d e a d  c h i e f 

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

2 hours ago, Egert said:

I know its sad but it's time to move on.

2 hours ago, Egert said:

Why are you trying to fight against it?

The people who voted on it are trusted in their positions and you should respect their decision, the server doesn't just evolve around you. The 212th command have sacrificed something of theirs for the enjoyment of others.

Considering you did nothing as 2ndAC bear you can't really complain, if you had gotten then the numbers then maybe they wouldn't have died out so easy...

Also, NCO's and Enlisted of the 212th do get to have a say, they can make a forum post and comment their opinion on this very thread! 

Edited by Freck
Grammar
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 3

British

18 minutes ago, Freck said:

Why are you trying to fight against it?

The people who voted on it are trusted in their positions and you should respect their decision, the server doesn't just evolve around you. The 212th command have sacrificed something of theirs for the enjoyment of others.

Considering you did nothing as 2ndAC bear you can't really complain, if you had gotten then the numbers then maybe they wouldn't have died out so easy...

Also, NCO's and Enlisted of the 212th do get to have a say, they can make a forum post and comment their opinion on this very thread! 

This why I love you

• Friendly 1
11 hours ago, Egert said:

Lol 2ndAC died since they removed the 2ndAC Heavy back when I was a CPL

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Very selfless thing you did here @Perri, Im glad to know that we still have people in this community that help one another. You don't see that too often anymore due to all the drama and bullshit fights. This brings joy to my eyes, and I hope it sets an example to others to be more like this again.

As to the suggestion, everything looks good other than the GC ARC getting jet-packs, that will not be happening due to no lore and its not needed since your getting an airborne trooper. The only reason 41st ARC's have it is because they literally have no Jet trooper.

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• Winner 2
  • 1 month later...