Romeo

I do not want to say farewell, but as the circumstances are, I have to.  Clearly originality and trying something new isn't one of this server's big ideas.  

I am Permabanned.

Stay Jammin' and don't let the slow part of the music of life slow you down

-Romeo

Edited by TurtleSpitz

2 of those POs were Appealed. I also thought we all made it pretty clear his music doesn't bother anyone since 90% of the server likes it.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

4 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

2 of those POs were Appealed. I also thought we all made it pretty clear his music doesn't bother anyone since 90% of the server likes it.

Not going to argue/debate on the forums about this. There was a "ban request" in the Staff Discord.  You can message me in the SOBDE discord or in PMs. There are no exceptions to the rules, 3 POs + and your out. 

No point. Just hate to see a legit player that is liked by the community get axed for something he did previously(and was unbanned for doing the same exact thing). I can see why he wouldn't bother coming back.

Edited by Baelfire

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

• Founder
Founder

So I don't like people therefor I'm changing this post into an animal picture posting threat. Post THE CUTEST OF THE DOGGOS

this is obviously a bad on staff's fault

he was arrested for something he was allowed to do, i am disappointed

i am very disappointed in the team, sorry romeo, if you want i'll make an appeal for you if its even allowed (someone did it for a cc once) but idk

romeo shouldn't of been banned

bolt

4 minutes ago, Bolt said:

this is obviously a bad on staff's fault 

he was arrested for something he was allowed to do, i am disappointed 

i am very disappointed in the team, sorry romeo, if you want i'll make an appeal for you if its even allowed (someone did it for a cc once) but idk

romeo shouldn't of been banned

He was banned for fourth arrest.
1-Micspam
2-Trespassing into brig
3-Breaking PTS/Micspamming during DB
4-Micspamming after 4 warnings to take it to the ooc lounge

Afterwards we called an admin to deal with him and he was 3 PO's

2 minutes ago, Gret Briddlehide said:

1-Micspam
2-Trespassing into brig

His singing was allowed around bar and ooc areas of the ship, CG should've know this

trespassing into brig is fine

breaking pts in DB is fine just make sure he was warned once and that the circumstance was right

micspamming after 4 warning to goto ooc lounge, just get a staff to tp and talk to him for a moment, i could've easily done that and gave him a dupe I made specifically for him, sadly I wasn't on

and his bans were appealed, if anything this still on record is his 1st ban, the other 2 were lifted through appeals

his previous bans before this were appealed and shouldn't be counted as one since it was appealed and lifted

edit: I don't have animal pictures im not a furry

Edited by Bolt
  • Agree 1

bolt

29 minutes ago, Bolt said:

His singing was allowed around bar and ooc areas of the ship, CG should've know this

trespassing into brig is fine

breaking pts in DB is fine just make sure he was warned once and that the circumstance was right

micspamming after 4 warning to goto ooc lounge, just get a staff to tp and talk to him for a moment, i could've easily done that and gave him a dupe I made specifically for him, sadly I wasn't on

and his bans were appealed, if anything this still on record is his 1st ban, the other 2 were lifted through appeals

his previous bans before this were appealed and shouldn't be counted as one since it was appealed and lifted

edit: I don't have animal pictures im not a furry

Bolt he had 4 arrest told to go to OOC lounge thats enough for micpsam also his 2 wasnt appealed his ban was just over 
his first ban was for ERP and RDM 

8 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

Bolt he had 4 arrest told to go to OOC lounge thats enough for micpsam also his 2 wasnt appealed his ban was just over 
his first ban was for ERP and RDM 

His two was appealed. 

His cha-cha bar (In the bunks area the area he was banned for this time again) was appealed with Chambers saying

So after speaking to Black I am going to unban turtlespitz

Black was warned and told again how to properly talk to someone before banning as the ban time was excessive too

Keo is building an OOC area that you can do these sort of things

Appeal accepted

Then his first ban for the RDM and what not was appealed with Square saying

Accepted due to positive community feedback. It is ok to continue organic RP just try to keep it within the confines of the rules first. Also if you have multiple arrests that day it may not be wise to keep pushing your luck. 

both bans are considered accepted appeals under the accepted section in the ban appeal area. so I dont get where you are saying he never appealed it

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Gret Briddlehide said:

1-Micspam
2-Trespassing into brig

I highly believe that if these were the only 4 issues, at most this should be a week ban.   I believe that the staff team resorts to perma bans way to quickly

• Agree 1

Wait, so you're telling me that if Zyner can do it and he doesn't get any consequences but when a CT does it, it's a ban?

Cause trust me, Zyner does it.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

We could always use another singer around here. Gets lonely sometimes.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Lmao, the life of a "Retiree" is great. I love not being a part of the server, yet watching all of it's bullshit clog the toilet that is the forums.

Being 100% honest here, around 3 days ago, there was so much shit I actually made myself some popcorn, sat back and read all of it.