[CWRP] TurtleSpitz’s Ban Appeal

Shotel

RP Name/Steam Name: TurtleSpitz (Waffler)
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246911786/
Date of Ban: 9/7/18
Length of Ban: 3 days 
Offense: "Reason: RDM Fourth Arrest You can appeal this ban at synergyroleplay.com Come back to RP"
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I request to be unbanned because I never intended to RDM anybody, only to roleplay as some defective clones, and to be honest, everyone in the scenario was having fun.  In case you weren't there, me and another clone snuck into the brig and locked it down.  Then the clones put breach charges on and began breaking through.  It was fun because we had a ransom and it creatd a memorable moment for everyone involved.  Personally I am a huge fan of organic RP but if you guys aren't into it as much I'll make sure not to, I hope we can come to terms because this is the server I've been looking for.

-TurtleSpitz
Evidence to support your claims:  I am confused as to what evidence you request, but I'll try my best:  First off, I never RDM'd anybody outside of for roleplay purposes.  The only time I remember killing someone was when I shut the blast doors on a Padawan, (cruel, but, it fits the scenario and my character at the time).  When put in the interrogation room, I reacted with all of the /me commands the interrogators used on me and it was great fun.  (When I got teleported away from everyone in the middle of being interrogated, I even ran back to finish the scenario.  I understand your guys' perspective, (especially if you only saw the scenario for a portion) and how it could be seen as mingy/RDM, but it honestly was never intended to be this way.  I made a mistake, and it won't happen again.

-TurtleSpitz

Edited by TurtleSpitz
Steam ID Fix
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, TurtleSpitz said:

RP Name/Steam Name: TurtleSpitz (Waffler)
Steam ID: TurtleSpitz
Date of Ban: 9/7/18
Length of Ban: 3 days 
Offense: "Reason: RDM Fourth Arrest You can appeal this ban at synergyroleplay.com Come back to RP"
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I request to be unbanned because I never intended to RDM anybody, only to roleplay as some defective clones, and to be honest, everyone in the scenario was having fun.  In case you weren't there, me and another clone snuck into the brig and locked it down.  Then the clones put breach charges on and began breaking through.  It was fun because we had a ransom and it creatd a memorable moment for everyone involved.  Personally I am a huge fan of organic RP but if you guys aren't into it as much I'll make sure not to, I hope we can come to terms because this is the server I've been looking for.

-TurtleSpitz
Evidence to support your claims:  I am confused as to what evidence you request, but I'll try my best:  First off, I never RDM'd anybody outside of for roleplay purposes.  The only time I remember killing someone was when I shut the blast doors on a Padawan, (cruel, but, it fits the scenario and my character at the time).  When put in the interrogation room, I reacted with all of the /me commands the interrogators used on me and it was great fun.  (When I got teleported away from everyone in the middle of being interrogated, I even ran back to finish the scenario.  I understand your guys' perspective, (especially if you only saw the scenario for a portion) and how it could be seen as mingy/RDM, but it honestly was never intended to be this way.  I made a mistake, and it won't happen again.

-TurtleSpitz

+1

but from what I read it seems you rped as a defective clone, which is good for passive rp i suppose, but if you're gonna do something like blow charges, might wanna ask a GM to kinda hold the passive rp together and so somebody is managing it and you have permission in the long run

bolt

Big -1

On 9/9/2018 at 6:34 AM, TurtleSpitz said:

First off, I never RDM'd anybody outside of for roleplay purposes. 

The fuck? Who cares??? It is still RDM. You were arrested four times which is at least 3 days, you should be happy. Just wait out your 3 days and come back when you want to RP as a defect without rdming.

To add: "I made a mistake, and it won't happen again." You made 4 mistakes and it will happen again

ITS 3 DAYS JUST WAIT

Edited by Taur
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned

+1 you did RDM, but you also let people have fun when nothing was going on

your intentions were good and you made some good fun for the people. if you have a nack for this kind of stuff i would recommend apply for staff in a month or so one you have made a name for yourself so that you could become a gamemaster and make events ;) anyway +1 hope to see you on

STEAM_1:0:143323029 - It's not hard to find you'r steam id.

Also [Netural]
As people have said you have 1 / 2 day(s) left on you'r ban you can wait, just dont make the same mistakes that you did before. Learn from this and become better. (at the end of the day we are only human we all make stupid mistakes)

im sorry david schwimmer GIF

• Founder
Founder

Accepted due to positive community feedback. It is ok to continue organic RP just try to keep it within the confines of the rules first. Also if you have multiple arrests that day it may not be wise to keep pushing your luck.