Void

meowthemeower

RP Name:TR DU ARC 2LT Meow/TR DU G WS LSI A K IV Meow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90701592 - idk what I did to make it white

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:CST (I base things off of est easer for most people)

What was your previous staff rank?:iv been staff 2 times first was SA and and second was Admin. I never really resigned from admin I just wanted to help synergy rp out more by transferring to the brand new ttt server.

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):TTT admin

Why did you leave the staff, team?:The first wa s for personal reasons and the most recent one I transferred over due to I like synergy rp and wanted to help it grow from a different place.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I personally miss being staff on CWRP that’s about it want to help the server out when I’m on.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:yep 

-Ps for those saying I have no detication and that I lash out on people I’m sorry you feel that way hopefully I can use your criticism to improve myself 

-hopefully I wasn’t lashing out at people as a  little SNco I’d get pt 🤪

Edited by meowthemeower
Fixing
Banned

This like round 3 for you lmao, +1

-1. Obviously You have Been For Like Idk 3 Times Now, and you either Resigned or Left, and to do that 3 times is too much. Honestly If you wanted to be staff you probably should have stayed with it, and not Did the Hogey Pogey and Jump All around.

Also In THe News. Recent Reports Have heard that you  throw  Temper tantrums when you dont get what you want. Honestly Not a staff like thing to do. Yea Sorry Bud or Gal Or Uhm You Person. Ima Go with a No On That

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

Former: Liaison

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 even though meow has jumped around I believe that this time he is being serious as he talked about coming back to staff on SWRP Tons and meow in my opinion is a very mature person and is very active on the server even when he was staffing on TTT -TR DU ARCO MSG GreenBean

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

17 hours ago, Pythin said:

-1. Obviously You have Been For Like Idk 3 Times Now, and you either Resigned or Left, and to do that 3 times is too much. Honestly If you wanted to be staff you probably should have stayed with it, and not Did the Hogey Pogey and Jump All around.

Also In THe News. Recent Reports Have heard that you  throw MAJOR Temper tantrums when you dont get what you want. Honestly Not a staff like thing to do. Yea Sorry Bud or Gal Or Uhm You Person. Ima Go with a NO On That

15 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

-1 ^

16 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Gotta agree with Pythin, it's obvious there's no dedication.

Dedication? Let me tell you here son, there is an absolute lack of dedication from the entire community, and to denounce one young child publicly is a crime against the entire community. You yourself have left staff and positions more than once, more than twice, hell, more than three times. (Fizzik) It's a sad day when hypocrisy  reigns supreme on the remnants of the former glorious meme town I situated myself in. I myself am not immune to the "lack of dedication" aspect that you bring up as a "valid" point to deny one child his passion of no clipping around the vessel or creating events that might or might not be stale. (Not that you wouldn't know anything about stale events, wink wink Pythin.) Dedication isn't something set in stone, as you can attest to yourself, but rather a fluctuating amount that changes based on key factors that you clearly do not understand yourself. I leave you with some questions to further develop the feeble mind that you use on a daily basis to shame young boys and girls here on this fine meme town called Synergy Roleplay. (I'd come up with some meme against you Lix, but I hardly know anything about you but that you were in the 501st for a long time.)

(God fucking damnit it hurt my head to live in my own meme for a second, but +1, nobody should be denied when it comes to reapplications unless they were fuck ups in their past lives.)

Edited by Thexan
Had to specify the meme.
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Thexan said:

Dedication? Let me tell you here son, there is an absolute lack of dedication from the entire community, and to denounce one young child publicly is a crime against the entire community. You yourself have left staff and positions more than once, more than twice, hell, more than three times. (Fizzik) It's a sad day when hypocrisy  reigns supreme on the remnants of the former glorious meme town I situated myself in. I myself am not immune to the "lack of dedication" aspect that you bring up as a "valid" point to deny one child his passion of no clipping around the vessel or creating events that might or might not be stale. (Not that you wouldn't know anything about stale events, wink wink Pythin.) Dedication isn't something set in stone, as you can attest to yourself, but rather a fluctuating amount that changes based on key factors that you clearly do not understand yourself. I leave you with some questions to further develop the feeble mind that you use on a daily basis to shame young boys and girls here on this fine meme town called Synergy Roleplay. (I'd come up with some meme against you Lix, but I hardly know anything about you but that you were in the 501st for a long time.)

(God fucking damnit it hurt my head to live in my own meme for a second, but +1, nobody should be denied when it comes to reapplications unless they were fuck ups in their past lives.)

That just gave me a aneurysm thanks for that, and if you wanna go full on Logan Paul against. Well den pull up, but I never made stale events. I put effort into making them. I did them to the best of my ability, and I only left staff once, and that once is a reason that is a bad reason. I gave a lot of time and effott into this community, and I dont want to see it go to waste. So, let me leave you with this. If you wanna start a war Do it somewhere else, and let this server do it thing. I would gladly like that, and also if you don't know......Dont start Drama?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

Former: Liaison

Nuetral Due to many things but one isn’t at the end of ur app u said you will work on critism even though it’s false. Just say you’ll work on it. But we do need more staff 

Edited by IKE Targaryen

I understand you wanna come back and be a productive staff team member but after this please make up your mind you shouldn't be able to leave and rejoin the staff team when it best suits you. I am gonna give a +1 since he seems like he really wants to help, I believe he should get a chance to prove his dedication.

Edited by vExalted
he talked with me
3 hours ago, [SR] Punybob [NA] said:

+/- neutral What shows everyone you have changed you have been here before... 

what do you mean changed I was never removed or did anything bad as a staff idk what pythin was talking about when I have major outbursts and complain all the time I hevent seen him on cwrp well it’s been 2 or 3 months that’s seen not talked to so to  answer  Your question I don’t think anything shows I changed

(responding to a question)

40 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

Void due to pythin being a dick and spilling lies to people 

-may leave the server for a bit 

Don't know why the fuck he let's the already dealt with past perceive and overtake someones present. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me, just more drama. 

Just know I would have +1'd if I saw it earlier.

• Agree 1