Clone Team 6 Applications/info

vExalted

Hello, I am CT SSG Exalted and I am here to take applications to join Clone Team 6 we are the most elite and fiercest CT fighting force to ever walk this galaxy. We are the most battle-hardened of CTs and are looking to recruit some more elite soldiers to our ranks. If you are interested please follow this format and post your application. Serious applications only

Name:

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one):

Current rank held:

Stats in skill tree: Jump:          Sprint:               Health:              Armor:

Perma weapons you own:

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently):

How active are you:

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences):

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Name: Vaal

Battalion Currently In: Clone Troopers (I identify as a battalion member)

Current Rank Held: PFC (Professional Cutie)

Stats in Skill Tree: Jump 0      Sprint: 20        Health: 20          Armor: 20

Perma weapons you own: E-5S, and a love for my homies.

Have you ever shot up debrief (successfully / efficiently): Not yet, but I hope my aspirations can allow me the opportunity one day.

How active are you: I am extremely active and only play G-Mod and OSRS.

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why (2 sentences): Whole lotta gang shit. Cute gang shit. Don't come to debrief tomorrow.

#CloneTeamSix 

(What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little TRAITOR? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the First Order and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the New Republic, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in baton warfare and I’m the top trooper in of Captain Phasma’s armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another traitor. I will wipe you the fuck out with spins the likes of which have never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Comms? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sith across space and your BB-8 unit is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, TRAITOR. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred spins, and that’s just with my baton. Not only am I extensively trained in baton combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the First Order Strormtrooper Battalion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Jakku, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” betrayal was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking blaster but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn TRAITOR. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, TRAITOR.)

@VaalAfter a serious talk with my fellow CT6 members we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for service in our ranks, we look forward to having you fight CIS scum with us. Welcome to CT6. Glory to the Republic.

-Application Accepted-

Edited by vExalted

Name: Mike/Lighter

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): non

Current rank held: SGT

Stats in skill tree: Jump:    max      Sprint:      max         Health:     max         Armor:     max

Perma weapons you own: Flamethower,smoke,rt97c

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): Classified information 

How active are you: enough

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): ya yoot i made our head quarters

Battalion currently in: CT

Current rank held: PVT

Stats in skill tree: Jump: 0         Sprint:   5            Health: 40             Armor:25

Perma weapons you own: E5S

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): no

How active are you: returning from being away, planning on being active as much as i can.

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): Yeah i am, CTs are the most boys batallion on the ship and i feel like the true boys in white need more loving.  I feel like if we have some actual CTs we could drive up the respect for us!

@MikeI have talked to the rest of CT6 command and we believe you to be and exceptional candidate for the team. You have a very good combat record with the Republic. I look forward to fighting CIS scum with you. Glory to the Republic.

-Application Accepted-

Edited by vExalted
  • Agree 1

Name: Kronos/Ramsay

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): 91st Lightning Squad

Current rank held: SSG

Stats in skill tree: Jump:    max      Sprint:      max         Health:     max         Armor:     max

Perma weapons you own: does it matter? I have the power of God and Anime on my side.

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): Not yet :thonking:

How active are you: eh

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): im willing 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

@Soapy We believe you are a fine candidate for CT6, and command has agreed to accept your application. However, you will need to leave your current battalion. We look forward to fighting CIS scum with you. Glory to the Republic.

-Application Accepted-

-Leave your current Battalion-

Edited by vExalted
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Name: Fizzik

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): RANCOR

Current rank held: BCMD

Stats in skill tree: All max

Perma weapons you own: RT97c, E-5S, Black Sun pistol.

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): no

How active are you: Decently active

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): I unfortunately cannot join the CT lifestyle, however, I can proudly wear CT6 in my name as a BCMD. I cannot leave my battalion as it is, sadly. If I am the only one on, I would gladly fight with the CTs. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

@FizzikCT6 command is happy to have your application cross our desk, you are a finely decorated clone. Although we cannot fully accept you into CT6 until you leave your battalion we will enjoy having you fight beside us.  Glory to the Republic. 

-Application Accepted-

-Leave your current Battalion-

Edited by vExalted
  • Funny 1

Name: BigZach

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): 91st RECON 

Current rank held: CPL

Stats in skill tree: Jump: MAX         Sprint: MAX            Health: MAX              Armor: MAX

Perma weapons you own: A280, Bowcaster

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): #IDKMaybeMeDBNever

How active are you: Too active

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences) : CTs are fun loving fellows. And I'm not a lame! No lame here folks!

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

@BigZachMe and my fellow CT6 command have reviewed your application and believe you to be a fine candidate for CT6. However, you will need to leave your current battalion. We look forward to fighting CIS scum with you. Glory to the Republic.

-Application Accepted-

-Leave your current Battalion-

Name:yes

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one):yes

Current rank held:yes

Stats in skill tree: Jump: yes         Sprint:     yes          Health: yes             Armor:yes

Perma weapons you own:yes

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently):yes

How active are you:yes

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences):yes yes

Name: Alfa

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): Clone troopers

Current rank held: PVT

Stats in skill tree: Jump: High         Sprint:     Fast          Health: a lot             Armor: 250

Perma weapons you own: A280

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): N/A

How active are you: Active

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): i have.

Name: Taz

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): 327th

Current rank held: Owner

Stats in skill tree: Jump: I got 10ft o long jump in hghscool         Sprint: 1 second 1 meter               Health: Doctor said i was fine             Armor: Diamond Chestplate

Perma weapons you own: m16

Name: 41st EC JT Captain CBlake

Battalion currently in(answer none if you aren't in one): 41st EC

Current rank held: Captain 

Stats in skill tree: Jump: MAX       Sprint: MAX              Health:  MAX           Armor: MAX

Perma weapons you own: NO IDEA

have you ever shot up debrief(successfully/efficiently): serious application? 

How active are you: enough 

Are you willing to embrace the CT life and explain why(2 sentences): fuck fuck fuck. Fuckidy fuck fuck fuck fucker fucke fuckery fuck fuckidy  fuck you.  

• Winner 1
10 minutes ago, vExalted said:

@CBlakeSorry to inform you but we are only taking serious applications. 

-Application Denied-

This is spam center. Take your serious shit to another place.  Called no where. Because 

1. CTs are just CTs

2. Wanna have fancy squads, join a damn battalion 

3. Its a meme relax people)

Thank you,

41st ELITE Corp Jet Trooper Captain CBlake

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, CBlake said:

This is spam center. Take your serious shit to another place.  Called no where. Because 

1. CTs are just CTs

Thank you,

get denied get butthurt, yikes from me dawg.

• Agree 2

@CBlake Please take your salt to another forum thread, that's the point its a meme. Also, try not to tell other people how to play the game, people can choose to play games however they want and some randy has no authority to tell me how to play. If you are upset because your post got denied in a meme thread I suggest you just stop. I am trying to make a funny post that is "taken seriously" and your negativity is uncalled for and not needed. also, why are you a staff/developmental assistant if you have the mentality that "CTs are just CTs" like I said take your negativity and fuck right off.

Edited by vExalted
  • Agree 3
6 minutes ago, CBlake said:

1. CTs are just CTs

Thank you,

Partakes in bullshittery gets mad when denied 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, vExalted said:

@CBlake Please take your salt to another forum thread, that's the point its a meme. Also, try not to tell other people how to play the game, people can choose to play games however they want and some randy has no authority to tell me how to play. If you are upset because your post got denied in a meme thread I suggest you just stop. I am trying to make a funny post that is "taken seriously" and your negativity is uncalled for and not needed.

Jokes on you.  This is a meme. Everything in spam center is a meme.  Meme.  

MEME

i cant make it larger but 

meeeemmmmmeee. Good luck with applications. 

#CTFORTHEWIN 

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

get denied get butthurt, yikes from me dawg.

I was memeing. I could care less what these peps do. Lol. Let me get it down before the roast happens lmao 

4 minutes ago, Feds said:

DOMINO Squad also we have jedi with Red Lightsabers this server has zero talk on Lore.

Some jedi used a red lightsaber at one point. Only dumb thing is when everybody is running around with them. Domino squad died in season one, all but Fives and Echo. Fives died and Echo joined Clone Force 99. There were other squads like Slick's platoon but thats all we know.

1 minute ago, Fours said:

Some jedi used a red lightsaber at one point. Only dumb thing is when everybody is running around with them. Domino squad died in season one, all but Fives and Echo. Fives died and Echo joined Clone Force 99. There were other squads like Slick's platoon but thats all we know.

They used them before the Sith Returned and Adi Gallia was the only one on record that used a Red Lightsaber before but she switched since the Sith Returned and no Jedi during the Clone Wars used Red Lightsabers. Also Dark Inner blades were never used by Jedi and were used by the Force Users in Anakin's "Dream/Glimpse at his future" Episode.

Edited by Feds