Battalion Commander Neyo application

Grum

Steam Name: TtheDEEman

RP Name: 91st Recon ARCT AOVS XO Grum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66247360

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 91st Battalion Commander Neyo

Experience: Before i come to swrp i was a whitelisted cop for well over a year on gtarp. I have experience with leading the troops because i was made the 91st assault overseer by Doc. Also i had to lead the 91st during the times Doc and XO Spec was on loa. Ive also been a manager for two businesses irl (dont know if that helps). Also i was sharpshooter lead along with ARF lead as well.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: A lot of people have been telling me ive done a good job leading the 91st in times without our high command. Everyone in the battalion is telling me they would like to see me run for neyo as well along with a recommendation from Doc before he left. And i dont want to leave the battalion without a true leader. I also try to make sure that the 91st stay as serious as we can during combat and any other situation. I appoint different people as leads for events to give them a chance to work on those types of skills and to help everyone learn to work with each other and treat one another as an equal even if they are a higher rank. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes i do.

Availability: All times of the day up to about 4am EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: A little over a month now

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want them to be able to be reliable for deployments and activity's on ship without having a commander on. I would also like to see them leading each other as a team. And i want to see the battalion grow and become a group of friends. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course. 

• Winner 2
Banned

+1

has been recommended for neyo like 8 times

how do you think he got to CMD in a month

+1 91st dad yeah I remember this one time on Tatooine...

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Next in line to be Neyo in all honesty. Don’t see anyone else takig the mantel of responsibly (halos reference)

+1

Maymays doesn't know how to spell "mantle".

+1, is truly the next best hope for 91st leadership. I have worked with Grum on several different occasions and have seen him take charge, as well as being there as a friend to his troops. This characteristic is essential for BCMDs, and I have no doubt that he would be extremely successful in the Neyo position.

Banned
54 minutes ago, Dream said:

Maymays doesn't know how to spell "mantle".

Kys 

• Funny 1
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview 

please contact me on teamspeak by 8/14/18

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for battalion commander neyo

your term ends 11/7/18