Banned

rest in peace,

meathook

• Friendly 1

i hope to see you eventually again, you were a good bariss

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Just now, bradley said:

@Bazoo He made mistake that does not take away he was more active then our last barriss in those 2 days 

Debatable.  Kates good luck, hope you come back one day

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

That RDM was an accident Everyone had to learn how to be a Jedi, I'm sure when you were learning you mowed down people a couple of times Stop giving Darpaka trouble because of a accident

• Disagree 2

Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

1 minute ago, Doc said:

At least the last Bariss didn’t RDM 5 people and get kicked off the job..

Don't mean to barge in, but she did get kicked for inactivity, yes I may have RDM 5 Clones by accident, but at least I was active and communicated with the battalion I was Barriss for. That is what alot of people are forgetting now a days. People mess up and move on, but if people will get blacklisted from a job for 1 mistake then I understand why Heather went inactive.

• Winner 1
Just now, Darpaka said:

Don't mean to barge in, but she did get kicked for inactivity, yes I may have RDM 5 Clones by accident, but at least I was active and communicated with the battalion I was Barriss for. That is what alot of people are forgetting now a days. People mess up and move on, but if people will get blacklisted from a job for 1 mistake then I understand why Heather went inactive.

ACTUALLY she stepped down

52 minutes ago, bradley said:

@Bazoo He made mistake that does not take away he was more active then our last barriss in those 2 days 

Image result for black guy ??? meme

YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD BARISS IF YOU GET REMOVED WITHIN 2 DAYS! Sorry Bruh. You can be active but being active doesn't make you a good Bariss. #GoodBariss'sStayBariss

Sorry you felt the need to rage quit but I speak the truth because that's all I know how to do. Nothing personal but that role and you weren't ever going to work. Anyhow have a good one best of luck.

Edited by Metro
  • Funny 6

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

1 minute ago, Metro said:

Image result for black guy ??? meme

YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD BARISS IF YOU GET REMOVED WITHIN 2 DAYS! Sorry Bruh Bruh. You can be active but being active doesn't make you a good Bariss. #GoodBariss'sStayBariss

Sorry you felt the need to rage quit but I speak the truth because that's all I know how to do.

You were the ones who demoted me. Thats like me demoting you and saying your bad cause you got demoted. You did the action!

Everyone Fucking grow up its a fucking video game we make mistakes we are fucking human so stop fucking Arguing 

1 minute ago, Darkk said:

Everyone Fucking grow up its a fucking video game we make mistakes we are fucking human so stop fucking Arguing 

Im sorry... but he literally harassed multiples master and me. So all im saying is, its a game get over it.

1 minute ago, Pythin said:

HA  GOTTEM

HA DEEZ NUTZ

HA

HA 

GOTTEEEEEEM

I dont get whats so funny about someone leaving the server, hmm, maybe next time use a quote

1 minute ago, Darkk said:

I dont get whats so funny about someone leaving the server, hmm, maybe next time use a quote

YO It Was a Quote to What someone said. Besides IT's a Meme Anyway. I dont Lash out at people

Former: Liaison

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

Im sorry... but he literally harassed multiples master and me. So all im saying is, its a game get over it.

Yes and all I'm saying is its a game, Stop disrespecting people because they got removed

5 minutes ago, Darkk said:

Stop disrespecting people because they got removed

That doesn't stop anyone, if anything, it encourages them. Trust me.

ANYWAY, you tried and you did some goofs but you seemed like a decent lad i guess Darpaka

goob bye

Edited by Washington
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

Again, good bye. I really hope you continue on your life and have fun. Im not here to roast. All I replied was debatable to Dark. I admit it went a bit too far.

When You Roast Someone and its meant to be a meme and people give you +1, and Some people Say WHy YoU DoInG ThIs. So MeAn

download.jpg

Former: Liaison

Mike was the best mike  @Mike

Edited by Soapy
Meme
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was