Blank's Niner Application

Blank

Steam Name: SR Blank VA

RP Name: SO ARCO Major Blank

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:39074250

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Lead Niner

Experience: I have little experiance but I wish to change this by undertaking additional positions which i feel i can make a positive change in. To be in more involved in the server thus leading to an  increase  in my personal experiance as a succsesful individual.

Synergy 

February 2018 - July 2018 PVT - Major

I have joined Special Operations and stayed there. The battalion went through alot since i joined. We started out as a friendly small battalion which quickly grew however the general reputation of the battalion has fallen since then the battalion has been imrpoving in a good way becoming more serious keeping a high standard of operating.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I Feel that it's Time for me to explore other options presented to me and this would be a great starting point. I'm not personnaly big on running a huge battalion however a specialized small squad of elite troopers sounds like a thing i can most certainly do and make the Omega squad's image look better than it currently is. I feel that i can have a positive impact on the RC as a Group

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Not Entirely. I must say i wasn't too interested in lore at the start however as i've grown attached to the server i've been reading up on things included in the lore. I plan to have at least basic knowledge of everything useful from lore that can be applied on the server as well as the back stories of named charachters.

Availability: This is going to be a hard thing to say for now I can safely say that from 6 am EST i can be online for 8-12 hours if i can find something to be doing. This will however change once summer is over and my schedule will drasticly change if i cannot keep up with the work load.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I've started playing at the end of february 2018 and i have been here since. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do have a microphone

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: RC in general has this low reputation the origin of this i personnaly do not know however one of my goals would be to improve RC reputation across the server making us a group of individuals who are respected. Up to now i see RC as a closed community and that in general is bad i feel that RC should be going out there talking to people on the server and not staying in their closed community. Noone is perfect so there is always room for improvement this can be done in different areas: in game- improving shooting, communications, thinking on the spot for the best solution to the problem at hand. Outside the game: improving communications, interpersonal skills.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes i do

-1 Sorry

8 minutes ago, Blank said:

I Feel that it's Time for me to explore other options presented to me

Try getting into RC in a non squad lead position first

8 minutes ago, Blank said:

February 2018 - July 2018 PVT - Major

SOBDE is not the same as a normal battalion, there are only 3 others in your squad. Again, try to get some experience in SOBDE first

Edited by Taur

Umm so tbh this app is SMH you have no RC experience according to it you do not know the lore of your squad well that’s what your app says it has no detail and it’s very early so I’m not even gonna try to make this into  bulletin point anyone that sees the app will see why I -1ed sorry don’t think your fit for this position 

Edited by meowthemeower

Thats a no from me. You are not even in SOBDE. Like at least if you were hanging out like Fours was doing before he gets Sev or such. But I'm sorry I dont like outsider applying for the BCMD position and I hate it even more in SOBDE for the reason that it's more like a family then just squads.

-RC 39 Foxtrot Lead Gregor

Edited by Bazoo
Banned

-1 i have never seen you in my life

Lmao who are you? -1 I have never heard or seen you on the server and you have absolutely no experience with something like RC. I'd recommend you get in a squad at the base level before trying to lead one....

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

-1, That’s a no from me judges.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1 You have no experience in SOBDE and have never interacted with us. As well as the little bit of experience I did have with you was when I was in SO and you were ALWAYS afk.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

-1 No sobde experience, no commander experience 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Sweet I'm glad I get to type this. You have to be a God or really liked to do what you're doing. I like you Blank as a person, and as a friend, but I'm sorry you can't just go from a battalion into a SQUAD LEAD, when you never even been in a SOBDE squad in the first place. Pass tryouts then learn about SOBDE then maybe go for a lead position.

So I am going to -1 this.

But of course I wish you best of luck, because you're going to get -1 because of "non experience in SOBDE." 

Edited by Faded

Stop being so fucking disrespectful, holy shit

Blank, I know who you are, and I see you a good amount I think you will need a little more experience to step up for a squad lead position but keep working! I would advise joining SOBDE figuring out how it works and such, and then try again if another squad lead position opens up 

-1 for now but good luck! 

• Agree 1

As the Senior Commander for the Specialized/SOBDE Brigade. I feel you are not fit for the position of squad lead - my opinion - (Niner of Omega squad) Due to lack of experience of how  SOBDE Functions compared to others applying for this position. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike you I am just stating my opinion and saying the job of running a 4 man squad is extremely difficult I feel you should have a week or more experience in SOBDE to learn how things function and how to work with other squads (Foxtrot Delta) I'm not saying SOBDE is hard to learn but I feel those who have had the time in SOBDE and put a lot effort to it should get the position instead of you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -1 

Edited by BlackiSblack
On 7/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, Faded said:

Sweet I'm glad I get to type this. You have to be a God or really liked to do what you're doing. I like you Blank as a person, and as a friend, but I'm sorry you can't just go from a battalion into a SQUAD LEAD, when you never even been in a SOBDE squad in the first place. Pass tryouts then learn about SOBDE then maybe go for a lead position.

So I am going to -1 this.

But of course I wish you best of luck, because you're going to get -1 because of "non experience in SOBDE." 

People who go from a battalion to squad leads are big dump