Simba's Ban Appeal

Banned

RP Name/Steam Name: Jedi Knight III SHM ACE Simba/ [SR] Simba [NA]
Steam ID:
Date of Ban: I have no clue around end of june
Length of Ban: Permanently
Offense: Lying and Blacklist evasion
Banned By: IDK
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I truly Regret Doing what I did but in reality I did not evade my black list all I did was apply and I got accepted I didn't apply using a different steam account I used the same one that got black listed so I did not avoid the black list but anyways I do regret lying to staff I did not realize my blacklist was not over but I mainly should have not tried to promote my self by making a post on the forums it was a big mistake considering all the time I put in over (1k hours). I apologize to all high staff for the inconvenience I'm not asking for staff back but I'm asking for my account to be unbanned I don't need my jedi rank back but I just wanna play on the server again. Thanks for reading that is all

Evidence to support your claims: No need for any evidance

Banned

-1 yeah no lol

Edited by Spooky
  • Agree 1

Okay, this is what happened with the Simba/Fix situation.

He was permanently blacklisted from staff going by the name Fix, He went minging on Icefuse and was extremely racist. 

We are then made aware of the promotion request for Simba, we checked the accounts and realized that they were the same person and Simba had changed his name to avoid the blacklist then proceded to make a promotion request with his original account.

We banned him and I believe he went on a rampage in the TS with the tags he had ( @Medic Do you remember this?) 

Believe the final decision was the do the Perma than have him make an appeal and see what the community thought.

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Okay, this is what happened with the Simba/Fix situation.

He was permanently blacklisted from staff going by the name Fix, He went minging on Icefuse and was extremely racist. 

We are then made aware of the promotion request for Simba, we checked the accounts and realized that they were the same person and Simba had changed his name to avoid the blacklist then proceded to make a promotion request with his original account.

We banned him and I believe he went on a rampage in the TS with the tags he had ( @Medic Do you remember this?) 

Believe the final decision was the do the Perma than have him make an appeal and see what the community thought.

If thats what happened then -1

54 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

-1 for making it perm

but +1 to shortening it, make t he next one perma as this would be considered thin ice. 

The ban from staff is completely agree'd on. But i believe giving him another chance to play, people should deserve second chances, this guy is no exception. But the next ban is a Perma is what i think. 

Also the rampage bit, i understand alot of people would -1 his appeal because of that, but alot of people do stuff in blind rage, im sure some of us are willing to give the slightest of chance to see how he'd return but as i mentioned. Thin ice. 

Allowing people like this to stay in the community is a terrible idea his actions have no excuse if we keep forgiving people like this whats to stop him from getting on again and acting like a clown, He clearly violated more than one rules and abused his role. We need to stop giving out chances like its candy.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
49 minutes ago, Repent said:

Allowing people like this to stay in the community is a terrible idea his actions have no excuse if we keep forgiving people like this whats to stop him from getting on again and acting like a clown, He clearly violated more than one rules and abused his role. We need to stop giving out chances like its candy.

Well if this is his first then id say another chance, but if this isnt the first time he's acted like this than no, keep him perma'd. 

People change. 

Banned

IDK if I'm allowed to post on my own topic but I see theres lots of confusion.

1. I did not change my name from Fixx to Simba for the soul purpose of evaiding my black list I changed it bc the name Fixx is tarnished also I was black listed for like 4 months the beginning of this year so I thought my black list was over so I did not purposely avoid it. I can understand a perma ban from staff but not from the server

2. the mass kicking was in rage of me getting perma banned I understand it was wrong but perma is over kill especially since no one talked to me about this situation before I was perma banned. I feel like before u perma ban someone u should talk to them and get their side of the story or try and get the reason as to why they did what they did 

3. I did not act like a clown actually I was pretty professional on the server as a jedi. u can ask anyone that really knew who I was on the server. this is my second offence but I feel like I should be given another chance.

4. staff should really check steamID's when accepting staff cause stuff like this can happen

3 hours ago, Scribbles said:

-1 for making it perm

but +1 to shortening it, make t he next one perma as this would be considered thin ice. 

The ban from staff is completely agree'd on. But i believe giving him another chance to play, people should deserve second chances, this guy is no exception. But the next ban is a Perma is what i think. 

Also the rampage bit, i understand alot of people would -1 his appeal because of that, but alot of people do stuff in blind rage, im sure some of us are willing to give the slightest of chance to see how he'd return but as i mentioned. Thin ice. 

Same as scribbles

• Agree 1

@TheOneAndOnly

1. "I changed it bc the name Fixx is tarnished " That's because you tarnished it with your actions.

2. Do not put it on us that it's our fault that we didn't notice that you were a different person, you were blacklisted for 6 months in February a lot of the high staff didn't even know you or were not staff, when we noticed we corrected the problem.

3. "the mass kicking was in rage of me getting perma banned" Yeah that's someone we want in the community, someone who instead of messaging a staff member for the reason decides to make all the regular players have the worst time by constantly kicking them from the server (Regular players wouldn't even have affected you ban so you took it out on them?).

4. We never have to speak to someone about their side of the story when we have proof that cannot be questioned no matter what the defendant says. That's what these appeals are for, to prove that you are worth unbanning and the community judges that. 

5. The decision was made that we would perm ban you and let the community decide your punishment especially considering your actions in the TS after the ban.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
15 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

IDK if I'm allowed to post on my own topic but I see theres lots of confusion.

1. I did not change my name from Fixx to Simba for the soul purpose of evaiding my black list I changed it bc the name Fixx is tarnished also I was black listed for like 4 months the beginning of this year so I thought my black list was over so I did not purposely avoid it. I can understand a perma ban from staff but not from the server

2. the mass kicking was in rage of me getting perma banned I understand it was wrong but perma is over kill especially since no one talked to me about this situation before I was perma banned. I feel like before u perma ban someone u should talk to them and get their side of the story or try and get the reason as to why they did what they did 

3. I did not act like a clown actually I was pretty professional on the server as a jedi. u can ask anyone that really knew who I was on the server. this is my second offence but I feel like I should be given another chance.

4. staff should really check steamID's when accepting staff cause stuff like this can happen

So you abused your power. They have evidence against you and you proceed to be disrepectful and apparently no common sense.

Edited by Arroyo

Well after having read this entire post and comments, I understand it as you got permabanned from the server because you were blacklisted from staff, and you changed your name and applied again. It was found out after you made a promo rec (on you self really dude) and you were there for permabanned from the server.
After that you got mad so you decided to abuse your Teamspeak powers and kick regular players repeatedly, and the medic came on and permabanned you from the Teamspeak server as well.

So while I might be tempted to give you a chance because people can change and many have in this community. 
I will say -1 on a complete unban, but a +1 on a shorter ban, to show behaviors like this is tolerated

Edited by Lantern
The code option didn't work like i thought it would
22 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

So you responded bad to being perm banned and you decided to in a rage induced state to hinder he community further, you also think that when u were in the state. Medic should of pulled u into a channel, and been like “oh hey bud what’s up what’s got you feeling so down” instead of him just taking time out of his day to ban you and stop you from hurting The teamspeak any more? 

• Agree 1