SO Devil Dogs

Already approved by SO command

Name: SO 2ndLT Alexz/SO 2ndLT Angel
Suggestion: Add the Devil Dogs as a subgroup for Special Operations. This is so we have some more lore behind us and have the ability to have elite Stealth Operatives. The models may be somewhat difficult to make, but we have no rush for this. We have one of the smallest selections of branches for a battalion and by adding this we will have a lot more to offer and be able to do our jobs more. This also give us a better model of rank structure of lore characters and helps us diversify SO. We also have an in depth breakdown of each character so you can do your own researching without all the googling.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YgXOD1zN7U38d6fZ9Wy0GHBe1QRrqsUMTnLffkGpQRk/edit

Implementation add in the group like Torrent Company and have 5 named troopers and 2 other DD classes.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development, but we have our snowsuit class made already.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190785090

When developing these models, these could be used as template. These classes could be gray phase 2 troopers with the decals they have from lore.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/3a/DevilDogsCaptain.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180412132422

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bLqra23Hc4

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or change: Devil Dog Captain Sharp

Job: Devil Dog Captain Sharp

Model: snowtrooper model is there, but other needs development.

Weapons: Dual DC-17, DC-15A Shadow, cloaking device, DC-15,

Other: He would be in charge of DD and handle leading them.

Add or change: Devil Dog Lt Jark

Job: Devil Dog Jark (ARC)

Model:Needs development,is ARC so needs ARC model

Weapons:Westar,Chaingun,Cloaking Device,RPS-6,(Standard ARC layout),etc

Other: 2nd in command of DD and head of SO ARC.

Add or change: Devil Dog Heavy Sten

Job: Devil Dog Heavy Sten

Model: Needs development, but can be like regular model just with exclusive heavy body group.

Weapons:DC-17,DC-15S,DC-15A Shadow, Cloaking Device,Z-6

Other:Standard trooper layout, Only heavy in battalion

Add or change: Devil Dog Blunt

Job: Devil Dog Blunt

Model:Needs development

Weapons:Dc-17,Dc-15S,DC-15A Shadow,Cloaking Device

Other: Standard trooper layout,

Add or change: Devil Dog Lt Deadeye

Job: Devil Dog Lt Deadeye

Model:Needs development, but can be like rest of classes except for certain bodygroups that make it stand out as a Sharpshooter or if possible

Weapons: Dc-17,Dc-15S,Dc-15A Shadow, Cloaking Device,Republic Sniper,

Other:SharpShooter lead for SO,

Add or change: Devil Dog Medic

Job: Devil Dog Medic

Model:Needs development, can be same as rest except for Medic backpack and maybe a few small red crosses on arms and side of helmet.

Weapons:Dc-17,Dc-15S,Dc-15A Shadow,Cloaking Device,Med kit,

Add or change: Devil Dog ARF

Job: Devil Dog Arf

Model:Needs development, but can just be old Rancor ARF from back before traumas unit with an updated look to it. That ARF model is already kind of like it, but can be custom if need be.

Weapons:Cloaking Device,RPS-6,Republic Sniper,Dc-17,Dc-15s,Dc-15A Shadow,

Note: We know this will take awhile, but we feel this will help diversify RP and make it so our battalion has a little more to offer. This is something we have talked about for a while, but now we feel we have the lore and research to make this possible. If you all when reading this, could at least look at lore and our battalion choices. We have the tryout documents made already and have a proper setup structure made to be ready to bring Devil Dogs in the battalion. We also compiled more than 5 pages of lore so we can use that for tryouts and model designs.

• Agree 2

-1 To start off the Devil Dogs were attached to the 44th Special Operations Division, not shadow troopers. I looked in the Devil Dogs lore and I have found nothing about cloaks so it doesn't make sense for them to get them. I did suggest to you guys about changing the name before putting this up so it make's sense lore wise.  Also, you need Director+ approval before making a subunit suggestion. 

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

-1 they never had cloaks and to begin with they were a sub unit of 44th not SO. So never had a sub unit to start.

Edited by Grief
  • Winner 2

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

+1, I think this would be great for SO since they don't have a sub-branch as every other battalion does so. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, BigZach said:

One way to add a waste of server space or kill SO.

Literally, SO, CG, and DU doesn't have sub-branches. This could be a big break for more interest to SO. I don't see why people are against this, as if they want SO dead. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Been denied before.

Devil Dogs is a sub-unit of 44th Special Operations. Special Operations on this server is Shadow Comapny, just different name, or are Shadow Clone Troopers.

Devil Dogs were known to like using explosives or just be loud in general and quite the dare-devils. This doesn't fit with the characteristics of Shadow Clones.

• Agree 4
3 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Literally, SO, CG, and DU doesn't have sub-branches. This could be a big break for more interest to SO. I don't see why people are against this, as if they want SO dead. 

Alot of people do. Personally I'm impartial on the removal of SO, but why dont you sort the battalion out before adding to it? A battalion isn't just about gizmos and base appeal it's about the internal affairs, people and basically how its run and how the battalion project themselves.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Let me say that DevilDogs isn't apart of SO. They never had cloaks. They performed high risk missions and were apart of the 44th Special Operations Division.  -1 this would be good for a SOBDE suggestion but that would have to wait.