Petition for the Battalion of Senate Guards back.

Leonidas

Welcome, this is 212th MSG Apollo, making a petition for a Battalion called: " The Senate Guards ." I know you guys say, " We have the CG though." I know what you mean, but to me, I see CG as sort of like the "Police" of the ship, you know? And, the Senate Guards, are well, The Senate Guards. The CG arrest the minges/FailRPers/and more. But The Senate Guards are, the Guards of the ship, they Guard Senators, VIP's that board the ships, The Naval, and guarding important discussions. Say, The Supreme Chancellor was talking to a BCOM about promoting someone or something else, the SG would guard the door.  Another example, would be: During an Event, a so called "Civilian" appears representing someone within the Banking Clan, wanting to discuss profits, we would guard that VIP down the halls to their destination, protecting them from Assassination. These are only some of the things the Senate Guard's can do. Please if you read this put +1 / -1 in the chat, I wish to get a High Honor's attention. Thank you for reading, this would be good to bring the SG's back.

The SG's equipment would be: DC-15A,DC-15s, Scoped DC-15A, A Baton, ( Maybe a Shield ), and a Modified Shock Baton, warning the people nearby to either stop disrespecting or annoying the V.I.P. ( This is all a blueprint, things will change, and this probably wont pass either.

The other things will be talked about later. Thanks for listening!

• Disagree 2

-1, SENATE COMMANDOS WERE REMOVED FOR A REASON, WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE.

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1 Nah

J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

I like the idea and story behind Senate Guardian but we would have to change so many things and not only be having good relations with CG, you'd have to be in so many agreements because they do the same things but with different people and intentions. 

Also you are getting their duty wrong: Senate Guards ONLY protected the members of the Senate and the supreme Chancellor ofcourse. They werent people trying to stop rule breakers, they worked with CG yes because CG focused on the lower levels og coruscant where the Senate Guards focused only on keeping the members of the Senate secure. 

And then there is the fact that last time we had Senate Guards they acted higher then everyone else kind of like red Guards do on other servers, they had a commader taggert that thought because his character were playing dirty he could act all mingy and staff. 

I think if we are ever going to have them back we would need the following:

A good deal with CG

A serious Commander 

And the relations between CG and Senate Guards will need to be better like training together and overall just be better to each other.

I were in CG when Senate Guards were here and i know that Senate Guards acted all mighty towards CG. 

Also follow the correct formst.

-1 for now. 

Edited by Joshua

As a previous Taggart, leading something like this is extremely difficult, it's not like a battalion and it's not like a squad; it's something in-between that I just can't quite describe.

I won't shit on anyone for making a suggestion or dare say "It'll flop like it did before." Battalions have had a chance to prove themselves back in the past, and a prime example is the 91st. With the right leadership, someone like Medic and Co. they did a great thing with the 91st, they brought it back and it was fucking great and is still doing fantastic. 

I will say this, and I'll try not to repeat myself multiple times; there were 4 Taggarts in the span of the Commandos being open, 4 great people (not to toot my own horn) that lead this THING. Moose, Arcann, Dargon, and myself. Dargon and Arcann, two great people; both former Masters in the Jedi Order and Dargon was Mace Windu and Yoda. Dargon handled Jedi so easily. What bothered me and baffled me is that he couldn't handle something like the commandos, no one could.

I do not believe it is a good idea right now to bring back something that is so quite difficult to maintain, there are alot of projects Synergy is currently dealing with and this right now should not be something brought up in this time.

I am sorry. -1 

• Agree 1