Alfa | A fresh start

Alfa

Name: Alfa

Who helped (If applicable): Bolt,Josh,Sock,Kanada,Fister,Raiden,Acroc,Tyrone,Malore,MsFox

Event Name: A fresh start

Summary of the story: Fresh new clone cadets were given the experience of becoming a new clone trooper. They were trained by alpha rancor and other Mandalorian trainers in which they were provided a series of different trainings. Covert Ops was given the task to take out any clones deemed defective due to the massive amounts of defective clones coming from Kamino recently.

What was the result of the event?: Cloning facility created a batch of extremely defective clones 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP and shootemup

Edited by Alfa
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

-1 for the following reasons

CO as security 

You let CO break the brotherhood code against other clones

You were a event job

CO were trigger happy

You restricted us on using OOC chat

And the beginning was un organized 

Edited by Arroyo
1 minute ago, Raiden said:

+1 I really enjoyed how RANCOR tested the CCs while they could before we got attacked by an infection. Maybe if CO was managed a bit more it would've been a lot more fun. 

Yeah CO were in a completely different channel they were kinda just minding their own. But it were mostly for CO to have fun and CC's to get trained in different things like Medic/Engineering etc etc.

Y'all salty over CO killing all the 'defectives'

but tell me?

why is it very rare now for defective clones to get on the ship?

HMMMMMM??????

+1 As an event job at least I had a good time leading about the MASSIVE army of CCs

Edited by Sock Monkey

:)

-1 sloppy event. 
Rancor were not in charge of basic cadet training 
CO as security forces? Just an excuse to legit RDM and go on a power trip

Was creative, but was not thought out and extremely unorganized
Plus, why was ooc restricted?

Just now, Praydoh said:

-1 sloppy event. 
Rancor were not in charge of basic cadet training 
CO as security forces? Just an excuse to legit RDM and go on a power trip

Was creative, but was not thought out and extremely unorganized
Plus, why was ooc restricted?

What we ment with the OOC thing was in voice comms. We had a good plan going basicly: Covert Ops dealt with defective troops so anyone that went Out Of Character or who were mingy or whatever. We originally planned on them to were cloaked and catch minges. They are getting removed soon so we gave them some fun but also tried to restrict the Minging.

I just wantto say.... We were told that were allowed to kill people who were defective. We did not come up with this event. We just participated in it.  So if you were killed. You probably were defective.... 

Edited by LixCoffee
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
4 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

I just wantto say.... We were told that were allowed to kill people who were defective. We did not come up with this event. We just participated in it.  So if you were killed. You probably were defective.... 

The orders were to kill mingy clones and ones who didnt follow orders.  So if you were kill......... 🤣

-1 This seems cool on paper.

This event is the reason I didn't want CO added in the first place. Also, Rancor was not in charge of basic cadet training. Mandalorian trainers, Shaaki Ti, and the Kaminoian's oversaw the clone training. Rancor was just there to find potential ARC troopers.

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
7 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

-1 This seems cool on paper.

This event is the reason I didn't want CO added in the first place. Also, Rancor was not in charge of basic cadet training. Mandalorian trainers, Shaaki Ti, and the Kaminoian's oversaw the clone training. Rancor was just there to find potential ARC troopers.

Going to correct you there. The timeline for this event were before the republic knew about the clone army. Also RANCOR just stood for the Citadel training since we did not know who else would be qualified for the job. They know how to run this kind of stuff and we took time on them so you could say that we trained them but in reality RANCOR just organized Troops and send them through a SIM like on the ship. The whole event werent based around the Citadel Challenge but the fact that we made CC's choose what they would like to be in the future. 

I have played on Stars Wars RP for almost a year now (god help me) and I have seen many... MANY events. But, let me tell you, that this was probably the WORST event I have ever had the unfortunate ability to be in, and I have been thorugh multiple Kyle Vanhorn events and the entire gauntlent of BCNS. 

The entire event was not lore friendly, and seemed like a reason for CO just to RDM because... why? Beacuse they can I guess, guess lore was thrown out the window. Also, the event it self was ambtious, a training event, akin to the very CC training that players do, but wait theres a twist. Its fucking pointless. No objective was provided besides get killed by CO for... existing? So my main criticism I can point to in an RP sense is that there was NO lore backing any of that. 

I would say more but I think enough has been said.

I have the uptmost faith in you Alfa to do better, and I hope you can take on this event as a learning lesson. Keep up the work, Proud of ya'

Edited by Washington
41 minutes ago, Jacien said:

RANCOR did not train every single CC either, only clones produced for ARC.

25 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

Also, Rancor was not in charge of basic cadet training. Mandalorian trainers, Shaaki Ti, and the Kaminoian's oversaw the clone training

"By the time of the Clone Wars, the battalion's ARC troopers oversaw the training of clone cadets on the planet Kamino.[1]"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rancor_Battalion 

They oversaw the training, basically meaning they were in charge of the cadet training. While RANCOR might've not trained them all personally, they were the biggest factor for the CC's training on Kamino. 

Edited by Raiden
6 minutes ago, Washington said:

I have the uptmost faith in you Alfa to do better, and I hope you can take on this event as a learning lesson. Keep up the work, Proud of ya'

Got a shit ton of feedback on this AAR from it so I definitely will.

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Washington said:

I have played on Stars Wars RP for almost a year now (god help me) and I have seen many... MANY events. But, let me tell you, that this was probably the WORST event I have ever had the unfortunate ability to be in, and I have been thorugh multiple Kyle Vanhorn events and the entire gauntlent of BCNS. 

The entire event was not lore friendly, and seemed like a reason for CO just to RDM because... why? Beacuse they can I guess, guess lore was thrown out the window. Also, the event it self was ambtious, a training event, akin to the very CC training that players do, but wait theres a twist. Its fucking pointless. No objective was provided besides get killed by CO for... existing? So my main criticism I can point to in an RP sense is that there was NO lore backing any of that. 

I would say more but I think enough has been said.

Again CO didnt RDM anyone they simply made sure no one were minging. And for the love of god how in the world are we supposes to make a entertaining lore friendly event that is fun for everyone.

Edited by Joshua
Banned

thank god nobody is commenting on my medical training