New 212th jobs

Striker

Name: GCO ARCL Commander Reed/Striker

Suggestion: Add the pilot job to the 212th and remove the GC Commander Job and change it for a support trooper

Implementation: We still have room for 1 job since we removed our Combat trooper some time ago. And we want to remove the GCC job because we have no use for it and we prefer to have a new job to make us more flexible. Just add one job and remove the other. 

Lore: 212th had Pilots such as oddball. (No lore for GC support trooper)

Workshop content if applicable: Already in the server (Gideon and Kyle can make new models for it once it is our turn)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development") 

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following 

Add or Change:  Add

Job: 212th Pilot, Ghost Company Support Trooper

Model: 212th Pilot, 212_arf2

Weapons: Pilot job= DC-15A, DC-15S, DC-17, Repair tool, 
Ghost Company Support Trooper = DC-15A Scoped, DC-15s, Republic Shotgun, Bacta kit, Repair tool, 

Other: 

+1 if I remember correctly battalions got the pilot or medic job removed a while ago. While attack battalions kept the medics, others like 104th kept their pilots. As all battalions got their medics back, 212th should get their pilots back.

3 hours ago, iskaffe said:

+1 to 212th getting pilot, makes sense

-1 to GC support getting both Bactakit and repair tool, seems a bit much as you already have a 212th medic

GC support trooper is supposed to be exactly that. A trooper that supports the rest of the troopers. When and if Ghost Company get deployed or we go out to do our missions we never have any medics since it is ghost company that get deployed, not 212th. And if he gets a Bacta kit so what? It's not really a bit much considering the fact that if you are right then we are just requesting something useless. And seeing as you are neither part of 212th or Ghost Company then it really is none of your concern. However, if you thought that it was a bit much in terms of "over powered" then again I am going to have to disagree with that one too. It's basically  medic that is being added to ghost company that just gets the cool ARF armor and a repair tool. Repair tool is never really used, but taking it away would just make him a regular medical trooper.

Edited by Striker
53 minutes ago, Lucky said:

As has been said multiple times 501st has too many damn jobs so why should yall get more? -1 also 501st were not allowed pilots again why should you

Lol did you even read the suggestion? We removed one of our jobs a while ago and we are removing another one in favor for a different one. And 501st not being able to have a pilot job is not really our problem, 212th had pilots like oddball and if you take a look at star wars episode 3 (Revenge of the sith) you can see Oddball (Yes, that is oddball is the beginning http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2237 you see him flying with other pilots). Read the suggestion next time please and thank you. 

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

As has been said multiple times 501st has too many damn jobs so why should yall get more? -1 also 501st were not allowed pilots again why should you

We are willing to actually give something up to gain pilots. 

• Normal 212th Jobs: 9
  • Ghost Company: 5
  • 2ndAC: 5

• Normal 501st Jobs: 10
  • Torrent Company Jobs: 9
Edited by Andrews53
10 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

We are willing to actually give something up to gain pilots. 

• Normal 212th Jobs: 9
  • Ghost Company: 4
  • 2ndAC: 5

• Normal 501st Jobs: 10
  • Torrent Company Jobs: 9

Yeah, max jobs is 20 I believe 

Edited by Striker
Just now, Lucky said:

Then y ours keep getting denied?

Again, I don't know my dude. I might be wrong then and the max is 19. But either way we are trading out jobs. If you guys want something specific then I suggest just doing the same thing, sacrifice 1 thing to get another

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Again, I don't know my dude. I might be wrong then and the max is 19. But either way we are trading out jobs. If you guys want something specific then I suggest just doing the same thing, sacrifice 1 thing to get another

The thing is we have all lore jobs then the regular ones like jt and heavy a total of 11 of our jobs are 1 slot

Edited by Lucky

+1 
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

47 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

just because your not 104th doesnt mean you dont get a repair tool. ENG and pilots also have them. Support trooper is a ENG and Medic

I know that engineers and pilots get the repair tool it's like that in the 104th as well.

But Trall said that GC support would be GC medic so I asked what to my mind was a sensible question

"Then why the repair tool?"

And from my understanding the Support trooper isn't just half medic half engineer, but ARF (player model and scoped dc-15a), Combat trooper (the shotgun), medic (Medkit) and engineer/pilot (repair tool)

Again I'm not totally against the idea, i just have some things I disagree with

5 hours ago, iskaffe said:

I know that engineers and pilots get the repair tool it's like that in the 104th as well.

But Trall said that GC support would be GC medic so I asked what to my mind was a sensible question

"Then why the repair tool?"

And from my understanding the Support trooper isn't just half medic half engineer, but ARF (player model and scoped dc-15a), Combat trooper (the shotgun), medic (Medkit) and engineer/pilot (repair tool)

Again I'm not totally against the idea, i just have some things I disagree with

Actually in the 212th the ENG gets the shotgun. Reason for all of this: ARF is because it would make sense if GC (Which is recon focused in the 212th) had a regular recon trooper be the support trooper while you had ARC and regular troopers be more combat focused, shotgun is because in the 212th engineers would have the shotgun and it makes it a bit more viable for combat (But in my opinion we could always just remove it, I personally think it's a bit much but other GC want it so I just included it), medkit because like I stated before we need someone to heal our boys back up when we get deployed and our battalion is not there, and repair tool because when we use vehicles we need someone to repair those vehicles (This one again really is not that big of a deal since we never get to use vehicles nowadays. And yes we can use vehicles it's not just mechanized that get to use them). Once again, if you read the purpose for us having this trooper it is so that we may be more flexible out in the field. As of right now Ghost Company has nothing support based. The only thing we have is troopers that are geared for combat. And not only does this not make sense from a lore perspective but also from a combat perspective as well. Company sized units would have their own medics and their own support units, as you can see very briefly in the show you can see medics either dragging away a dead body or doing something else. As for people with repair tools if you remember in the 2nd battle of Geonosis (Which btw, is where that ARF skin comes from) you see the 212th with the ATTEs. And if they had vehicles they would obviously have men that are skilled in repairing such vehicles. And so, since we are limited we take it and put the both together. As for on the battlefield again, we have no medics or anyone that can repair vehicles if we deployed as a Company . So this would in turn make it much more convenient. 

Edited by Striker

I Legit ran around the ship asking support troopers (ARF and Legit Support in the job name) and none of them told me they had any sort of bacta kits, medkits or whatever you wish to call them.
Unless i have my facts wrong, in which i would gladly would change my opinion in case it's proven they do have.
Till then i stand by my decision.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Alsanark said:

I Legit ran around the ship asking support troopers (ARF and Legit Support in the job name) and none of them told me they had any sort of bacta kits, medkits or whatever you wish to call them.
Unless i have my facts wrong, in which i would gladly would change my opinion in case it's proven they do have.
Till then i stand by my decision.

Arf is not a support trooper

6 hours ago, Arroyo said:

A support trooper has a bacta kit *facepalm*

No one's support class on the server has a batca kit. If you want a bacta kit make ask for a medic class.

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

If you really want a medkit for the job or in your ghost company, ask for a medic. Support shouldn't have all of those things for various reasons. +1 for pilots and the support trooper change but -1 for the medkit.

15 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

No one's support class on the server has a batca kit. If you want a bacta kit make ask for a medic class.

It's a support trooper. It's job is to support other troopers. How the hell is it meant to be a support trooper when it can't or help them in any other way beside heal them. It is a medic class. 

33 minutes ago, Striker said:

It's a support trooper. It's job is to support other troopers. How the hell is it meant to be a support trooper when it can't or help them in any other way beside heal them. It is a medic class. 

But, it's not a medic class.

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
  • Retired Founder

You have a 2nd Airborne class, why in the world do you need a pilot. All of 2AB should be able to fly if they're properly trained.

You also have Oddball, You have the most content on the server. Why in the world are you asking for more?

5 minutes ago, Joah said:

You have a 2nd Airborne class, why in the world do you need a pilot. All of 2AB should be able to fly if they're properly trained.

You also have Oddball, You have the most content on the server. Why in the world are you asking for more?

I mean we don't need it, but it would be nice to have I guess. 2nd Airborne are paratroopers, they aren't the ones doing the actual flying. And when it comes to "having the most content on the server" we are simply requesting that we get back up to what we use to have. We have been missing a job for a while now and we would love to replace one. So if anything we are simply trying to get something that we lost rather than asking for more. 

25 minutes ago, Joah said:

In terms of sub-units and regiments yes. We have Ghost Company (GC ARC, GC Support), 2nd AC (FMED, Sharpshooter), ARC, ARF, ENG, MED, HVY. 2nd AC does have a pilot program but it's for 2ndAC as well adding on to what @Striker said, they're paratroopers. Would be nice to see 212th Pilots again that aren't 2nd AC for once. 

Edited by Andrews53

All 2ndAC are W1 certified meaning they are similar to cadets and not yet able to fly. If we were to use 2ndAC models as "pilot models" that would legit kill off anyone from wanting to join 2ndAC because if someone wants to be a full-fledged pilot, they need to have their W2 certification and the process of earning your W2 certification is an in-depth one which would turn off anyone especially if they don't even want to fly and just be a 2ndAC with base knowledge of aviation. As stated before, we have 1 slot left as Combat Trooper was removed, we are not asking for anything more or less. The models are already within the server and are in use by other Battalions, no developer work needed, just reinstatement.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, Trall said:

For the support troopers I'd happily drop the repair tool as the Bacta Kit is more important 

Alright, you heard it from the GCL, if the support trooper gets denied just make it GC medic and take off the repair tool. Keep everything else. 

• Retired Founder

Going to Deny this, 212th has enough classes as is. Also with the recent issues that I've seen from the 212th, giving you guys more things won't help the battalion. Maturity needs to be worked on in the future.

(You can try this again in the future)

(Denied)