Give Ghost Company Commander Westar

Trall

Name:212th GCL ARC Major Crys

Suggestion:Add Westar too  GC Commander model

Implementation:Adding the weapon 

Lore:No lore but standard GC ARC has the weapon

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:Change

Job: Ghost Company ARC

Model: N/A

Weapons: Westar-M5

Other: N/A

14 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

-1. The job is Ghost Company Commander, not Ghost Company ARC. 

The ghost company commander is arc....

+1 Ghost Company Commander is arc in which he needs the westar

Edited by Arroyo

If you guys promise to make it a requirement that GCC be ARC trained, I +1. 

EDIT: I take it back. The battalion could just change the rule in the future and the GCC job would get all the benefits without the work. -1

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

+1 

Personal Opinion: They all died early, so never got to tell if they were ARC troopers.

Tester Opinion: Same as personal.

Pros: None

Cons: doesn't follow the "Loose" lore we're tryna go for.

7 hours ago, Fizzik said:

-1. The job is Ghost Company Commander, not Ghost Company ARC. 

LOL  the GCL HAS to be ARC   have you NOT seen the model?  its an A R C model    obviously its a requirment 

Ruzom   GCL   ARC trained 
Perri  GCL   ARC Trained 
Nade GCL    ARC Trained 
Trall   GCL   ARC Trained  

1 hour ago, Korm said:

Personal Opinion: They all died early, so never got to tell if they were ARC troopers.

what does that have to do with anything?   

2 hours ago, Korm said:

And? It’s an ARC job..

34 minutes ago, Alec said:

-1 GC are not ARC troopers even if you decide you need the training for it

Omg I don’t think you guys understand that THE COMMANDER IS ARC. 

He got arc trained is a requirement!

the guy who gets commander needs to be arc 

understand!!!

1 hour ago, Zyner said:

Some people are bringing up how the model is ARC...  Considering the model is 99% fiction that shouldn't matter. Your bodygrouper/model does not dictate what you get.

It’s an ARC trooper the leader has too be an ARC trooper other ARC jobs get it it’s a fix basically

1 minute ago, Trall said:

It’s an ARC trooper the leader has too be an ARC trooper other ARC jobs get it it’s a fix basically

But people are bringing up GC was not ARC. If thar is true, just cause you require them to have ARC training doesn't grant them an ARC set-up. As an example, I used to require Wolfpack named characters to have ARC training but never requested ARC set-ups. While that's just me I agree that if GC was not ARC in lore then they don't get ARC in-game just because you require/want it.

-1 until proven GC was ARC in lore.

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Zyner said:

But people are bringing up GC was not ARC. If thar is true, just cause you require them to have ARC training doesn't grant them an ARC set-up. As an example, I used to require Wolfpack named characters to have ARC training but never requested ARC set-ups. While that's just me I agree that if GC was not ARC in lore then they don't get ARC in-game just because you require/want it.

-1 until proven GC was ARC in lore.

And? Many people were not ARC in lore 

9 minutes ago, Trall said:

And? Many people were not ARC in lore 

Yes, but in the particular case of GC is how little lore they have. Where do we draw the line of what you get based on lore vs what you want?

6 minutes ago, Zyner said:

Yes, but in the particular case of GC is how little lore they have. Where do we draw the line of what you get based on lore vs what you want?

We allready have ARC it’s just one gun added too an ARC job

lol 
"gc wasnt arc" 
"its not lore" 

ok retards....  the models are not lore   your argument is invalid       

also 
Why are we pushing this lore shit on a w e a p o n request 

on an A R C model   
an  A d v a n c e d R e c o n C o m m a n d o model     

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Heres my perspective the server is inconsistent with Lore I mean Dooms Unit has ARC troopers, keeping that in mind ARC and GC have always been together the past 3 GCL have also been the ARCL, its a requirement at this point.

In this situation its clear that this is a "Functionality > Lore" scenario. Although I do remember reading somewhere that Ghost Company was referred to as a Recon Company, Being lead personally by a Marshal Commander you'd assume ARC would be alongside the ranks.

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

5 hours ago, CBlake said:

lol 
"gc wasnt arc" 
"its not lore" 

ok retards....  the models are not lore   your argument is invalid       

also 
Why are we pushing this lore shit on a w e a p o n request 

on an A R C model   
an  A d v a n c e d R e c o n C o m m a n d o model     

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Company  🤔

Also, it doesn't matter if they are an ARC model. They are still not ARC troopers in lore.

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Just now, Alec said:

ThEy HaVe ThE aRc MoDeL sO tHeY aRe ArC

LMAO, but for real tho, It makes no sens this model having westar, hello ? Ghost Company Leader isnt an ARC trooper, even if its required it doesnt mean you should have it. It's like me saying Foxtrot REQUIRE ARC training and I want us to have westar because we are RC and lets just assume because RC were elite they were also ARC troopers. Doesnt make much sens. Thats just how I see it

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

LMAO, but for real tho, It makes no sens this model having westar, hello ? Ghost Company Leader isnt an ARC trooper, even if its required it doesnt mean you should have it. It's like me saying Foxtrot REQUIRE ARC training and I want us to have westar because we are RC and lets just assume because RC were elite they were also ARC troopers. Doesnt make much sens. Thats just how I see it

Change 104th to require ARC training, DO we all get westars

unknown.png

+1. Still a ARC Model, Currently a requirement for GCL to be ARC Trained. They did their do's with going through the ARC Program,they should get a Westar like the rest of the ARC troopers.

Edited by Perri
  • Agree 1

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

8 hours ago, J.Jefferson said:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Company  🤔

Also, it doesn't matter if they are an ARC model. They are still not ARC troopers in lore.

yet they have an ARC trooper model that has a westar  the GCC is an ARC model   we required ARC for that reason.   so like Perri said  they did the training they completed that    they also got GCC after getting ARC     legit  give them what they deserve   also for any further posts to me   please    stop throwing lore in my face because tbh this server isn't lore  you aren't lore  im not lore      its called   writing in the lore that isn't there.   not trying to cause a fight just saying your lore shit is irrelevant to me.  

Choosing to ignore points being brought up is not a good way to go about server suggestions.

Leaving lore aside, as you choose, that still leaves that model =/= job.

As the example for the last suggestion where they wanted to give all Commanders DC-17s because they were either higher ups or had the bodygroupers.

Bodygrouper =/= Getting it in-game. Ex. Just because you have DC-17 holsters doesn't justify giving you DC-17s to spawn with, you need more reason to back it up.

The models were made with no background detail, considering GC just looked like regular 212th. They are fiction in looks, so we can't take their looks as value nor what they should receive based on it.

You choose to make GC require ARC, that's fine. You have a GC ARC T rooper, alright, may as well get the ARC set-up for the GC ARC Trooper.

GCC requires ARC? That's cool too but you want the ARC set up too? Well, he's not an ARC Trooper, you just require that per choice of the Battalion.

The model is ARC? Well, the model is literally made up. By that logic, when someone gets their models re-worked they can ask all models have a Medkit and ask all their jobs had Medkits - is that not broken? Sure, the example is extensive but you get at where we're going.

Originally, we were just bringing up our points but there's been so much back and forth talking that things just continue to escalate.

This is my opinion, my -1 stands and will stay solid considering the biggest excuse as to why it's ARC is that it's an ARC model on a custom made model.

EDIT:

10 minutes ago, Maymays said:

to you all -1'ing because it's not "ARC" you all are fucking uneducated. to be in GC, you have to be ARC. LOL. Its like a 3 day requirement to get arc training or something, so why, of ALL PEOPLE, would the COMMANDER not be arc trained. thinking that is fucking retarded lol. 

+1

In lore they weren't pumpkin boys either, soooooooooooo.

See, same argument again. It has moved up that we're no longer going against it because you require to have ARC but rather that the ARC model is custom made with little to no background to go off on. For all we know the modeler made him ARC for the hell of it; so in our view it doesn't justify it getting ARC benefits. Requring ARC for positions is fine, that still doesn't mean you get the benefits of an ARC loadout unless it's an acual ARC job (as represented by the server/Devs, not the Battalion itself).

• Agree 2
40 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

The Regimental skins have ARC models, yet, they don't have the benefits and some of the regimentals don't have ARC training. Same rule applies for GCC. 

see atleast someone makes a good argument.       

50 minutes ago, Zyner said:

Choosing to ignore points being brought up is not a good way to go about server suggestions.

Leaving lore aside, as you choose, that still leaves that model =/= job.

As the example for the last suggestion where they wanted to give all Commanders DC-17s because they were either higher ups or had the bodygroupers.

Bodygrouper =/= Getting it in-game. Ex. Just because you have DC-17 holsters doesn't justify giving you DC-17s to spawn with, you need more reason to back it up.

The models were made with no background detail, considering GC just looked like regular 212th. They are fiction in looks, so we can't take their looks as value nor what they should receive based on it.

You choose to make GC require ARC, that's fine. You have a GC ARC T rooper, alright, may as well get the ARC set-up for the GC ARC Trooper.

GCC requires ARC? That's cool too but you want the ARC set up too? Well, he's not an ARC Trooper, you just require that per choice of the Battalion.

The model is ARC? Well, the model is literally made up. By that logic, when someone gets their models re-worked they can ask all models have a Medkit and ask all their jobs had Medkits - is that not broken? Sure, the example is extensive but you get at where we're going.

Originally, we were just bringing up our points but there's been so much back and forth talking that things just continue to escalate.

This is my opinion, my -1 stands and will stay solid considering the biggest excuse as to why it's ARC is that it's an ARC model on a custom made model.

EDIT:

See, same argument again. It has moved up that we're no longer going against it because you require to have ARC but rather that the ARC model is custom made with little to no background to go off on. For all we know the modeler made him ARC for the hell of it; so in our view it doesn't justify it getting ARC benefits. Requring ARC for positions is fine, that still doesn't mean you get the benefits of an ARC loadout unless it's an acual ARC job (as represented by the server/Devs, not the Battalion itself).

to clarify i havent voted bc when i made a suggest for new GC models and also suggested the removal of said Commander job for this reason only.    @Trall would you be willing to change or create another suggestion  or just void, and i will talk to Gideon/Kyle about removing the job completely   since tbh  this isn't gonna go your way.  just trying to help you out   

Alright 212th, hear me out, you want your GCC to have a westar cuz you made him require ARC training, fine, but then lower your ARC trooper to 4 and not 5 since the GCC will become a ARC trooper, EVERY battalion has a max of 5 arc trooper, so you wont be special by having 6 of them.

32 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

Alright 212th, hear me out, you want your GCC to have a westar cuz you made him require ARC training, fine, but then lower your ARC trooper to 4 and not 5 since the GCC will become a ARC trooper, EVERY battalion has a max of 5 arc trooper, so you wont be special by having 6 of them.

Max of 10*

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Models =/= Loadout

The model is clearly ARC, yes? We can all agree that it looks like an ARC trooper. And yes, we all can agree that the GCL has to be ARC trained, butttt

The GCL is NOT an ARC trooper, by definition of the job, you are simply the GCL, not an ARC trooper.

If you can prove in any way, shape or form, that the GCL was confirmed an ARC trooper BY LORE

I might change my opinion.

I'm not a trap

-South

Ok so going through this now and thinking about it for a bit I think I am going to have to change my vote to a -1, if RANCOR does not consider this an ARC job then it can't be an ARC job. My fix to this problem is to speak to Gideon and Kyle about getting a special bodygroup added to the GC ARC job and trooper job (Ex. 2 different looking pouldrons that would be worn by regular GC and the other only by the GCL, 1 with orange on one side and black on the other and other with orange on both sides) that would make them stand out from the rest of the troopers and make it so that people could easily tell who is the GCL and then remove the GCC job for something else (Was thinking it should be a GC support job but different story for a different date). At the end of the day this would save the time of remaking the GCC model and get us something new while making it possible for the GCL to be either a regular GC or an ARC (Or whatever job we might choose to replace it with).

212th GCO ARCL Commander Reed/Striker

I agree with @Fizzik and @Striker if they both say that the GC Commander job isn't an ARC Job its true. It isn't an ARC job so it will not be getting ARC Weapons. To all of you who say "Well you have to have ARC training to be him!" That doesn't matter, all the BCMD's went through ARC training and they dont have ARC Weapons. Stawp.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied