JBFox Signing Off (For good this time)

Name: JBFox

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:51710115

Date: 7/2/2018 

Reason for leaving: First: This is a resignation from everything. HA, TRD, and Boss. My recommendation for next Boss would be Baelfire/Fixer. He would do great. Next TRD should be Esitt, the boy deserves the chance. 

I'll be flat out honest, I stopped playing the server for the events after the first month of me playing Icefuse before we became Synergy. I played on the server because of the people that I could interact and hang out with. The 104th was an amazing place to just hang out and be lax, and I want to thank Zyner, Kodiak, Weiss, Styles, Whitewolf, and Black for creating that experience. 

At a certain point in my time in the 104th I was getting bored of the server and decided to try staffing out. It was great fun, and I loved helping out people and making sure people were trained correctly to enjoy the server. I want to say that I wouldn't trade the time I spent staffing and playing on the server for anything. 

SOBDE has been great to me, I didn't imagine I'd make as many friends as I did. Thanks to Woeny and Korm for giving me a chance to be Boss and thanks to @Derv for prepping me for it. I wouldn't trade my time in SOBDE for anything, it was great. 

All that out of the way, I had a great time staffing and playing on this server over the past 13 months and have learned a lot and gained a lot of experiences from it. But, I just don't enjoy playing the server anymore, it's the same thing over and over every time I would get on, and frankly I think it's time I moved on. I don't want to come back from LOA and do things half assedly, so I'm gonna take my leave so that someone who is more hungry for the position of HA can have that chance.

Farewells: First of all, thank you @Joah for creating this amazing community and I hope you and the other 2 founders can keep it how it is, or even improve it. I'm very thankful for the experiences this community has given me. 

@Zim You're one of the hardest working and most patient people I've ever had the privilege of meeting, thanks for all the hard work you've put into making Synergy what it is. 

@Jackson You were an amazing HA, you were an even better Director, and you're doing amazing as a Pseudo Founder. Keep pushing the staff team in the right direction, and make sure the right people are put in the right positions. Thanks for giving me a chance as an HA, sorry real life came and punched me in the mouth. I wish I could've done more. 

@Square Thanks for being an amazing friend, and keep doing an amazing job as a Director. If you ever want to play Escape from Tarkov, or anything else for that matter, just message me on Discord. :)

@Freck Don't ever change my man, you're so much fun to hang out and talk with. And you're also the most mature 14 year old I've ever met. Keep it up.

@Zyner What can I even say here, you were an amazing Wolffe, an amazing Plo, and an amazing friend and mentor. Thank you for everything you did for the 104th and especially thank you for everything you taught and all the fun times we had. If you ever want to talk about, or play anything i'm always available over Discord. 

@BlackiSblack Never change Black, you are one of the biggest reasons I was around until now, it was always so much fun to banter with you. I don't know how you keep going and never take time off, you're insane. If you ever want to get your ass beat in Insurgency, just let me know. :P

@Chop I'm so proud of you man, you've done an amazing job as Wolffe so far, and I'm really happy for you and the 104th. Keep up the amazing work and I will always come around to joke around with you guys. 

@Alec I'll be honest, you should be the next Wolffe, you were a very hard working staff member, and you always put 100% into the 104th as well, if you didn't get Wolffe next, i'd be very disappointed. 

@ccmonty Dude, honestly, never change. You might be mingy sometimes and a meme, but you mean well and you never meant any harm. You need to mature up, but don't let anybody change you. 

@Avavel You'll do great as Plo, sorry I never got to say congrats.

@woeny23 Thanks for giving me a chance to be Boss, and thanks for being one of the best Regimentals/Seniors i've had the privilege of serving under.

@Korm Keep the boys in check, you'll always be Papa Kal to me anyways. Thanks for being such a great person Korm, I always loved hanging out with you. o7

@Tyzen You've been doing an outstanding job as Yoda, keep it up. 

@Twrgy Ya did good as Gregor, don't let anybody else tell you otherwise. 

@Bazoo Grats on Gregor, even though I never got to tell you that in person I still want you to know that I think you'll do great. Try not to get burnt out.

@iskaffe You're another person I'd love to see as Wolffe, you've been super dedicated to 104th and always have done great work. 

To all the people that I didn't @, i'm sorry. Just know that if we were friends and I didn't @ you it's not because I thought any less of you than the people I did @. Also, I suck at goodbyes. Yo if you click that video, don't have your volume loud. Just a preliminary warning. xD

• Agree 2

NO. I don't approve. But seriously o7, Thanks for everything you did for 104th and the community, You are an amazing person and I hope to still see you some day. Also you owe me 750k

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Alec said:

NO. I don't approve. But seriously o7, Thanks for everything you did for 104th and the community, You are an amazing person and I hope to still see you some day. Also you owe me 750k

A soon as I have internet (that isn't hotel wifi) I'll pay you back that 750k. Mark my words.

Banned

another cowboy gone o7

o7. My guy you've always been one of my favourite people on the server due to the unlimited amount of times we've just fucked around and argued with each other because nobody else wanted to lol. I hope you come back into the 104th channel and complain about my soundboard because some of the times with just you,me, Zyner, Black, Tony, Whitewolf, Square and Styles were some of the funny moments I've had on the server. Enjoy yah life off the server my guy, you cuck :)))

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ill miss you man thx for the kind words and the fun memories and dont worry NO ONE CAN CHANGE MONTY! (except me)

@JBFox  I used to think you were an edgy bitch lord ever since you aosd me one day for calling you wolfy but you changed my mind when you joined SOBDE as my Sev. You weren't a bad boss at all... I mean better than me atleast, thanks for taking care of Delta as Sev and Boss and you are alright cause every boss's expectation is to always have a person in the squad to take care of it someone who is ready to become the Boss, cough cough @Mishue

o7 enjoy life BJFox

Edited by Derv
  • Retired Founder

ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ.
ɪ sᴇᴇ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ, ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴄᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ. ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ, ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ sʏɴᴇʀɢʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.

ᴏ7

• Agree 2