Standardized payrates

Alec

Name: Alec | Boost

Suggestion: Standardizing all named clone character payrates to the same amount, Excluding named commanders. Some jobs get 350 some 400 some 450, I think they should all be changed to 450. Except for named commanders and BCMDs. For commanders it can be higher and BCMDs can stay as 700.

Implementation: Just change the payrate

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A

Job: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: N/A

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

Just now, ccmonty said:

What do u mean by “named commanders” also what about 501st they have a bunch of named characters that don’t have their own job

Named characters that are bound to a CMD+ rank. And then theyre not named characters

unknown.png

Banned

-1 communism

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 we don’t do that communists stuff around here I see your point but the jobs that have more money people work for officer class obviously gets more money then the troopers some of the pay rates are fucked up for some battalions/Classes but I don’t see how communism is the way to go

1 hour ago, meowthemeower said:

-1 we don’t do that communists stuff around here I see your point but the jobs that have more money people work for officer class obviously gets more money then the troopers some of the pay rates are fucked up for some battalions/Classes but I don’t see how communism is the way to go

I said all named characters, for example CG named characters get 450 and WP get 400

unknown.png