Esitt's | Admiral Yularen | Resignation

Esitt

Battalion: Naval

RP Name: Esitt | Admiral Yularen | Mas Amedda

Date: 6/26/18

Reason: Its my time to hand down the mantle to the people I see fit to apply. In my 8 months as Naval it has been a roller-coaster to say the least, I loved every minute with my Naval and it will forever stay a home in my heart. As my short 2 months as Admiral I can say that I completed a major thing I wanted to do on the server, to lead Naval and make it self sufficient. I know that Naval will do just fine if they work together and keep pushing eachother to further achieve greatness, I don't know why Naval is the "Punching Bag" of the server. There are so many amazing people and amazing things that it has to offer. I will always be there for Naval, if and when the new map comes out Naval will still live on, just in a different form. 

Goodbyes: @Freck The mate that taught me it all, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity as Admiral, I loved it :D

@Tracker My main mate Skeeti, you will do just fine as Admiral if you wish to apply. If you do, dont overwork yourself and dont be inactive like me. I know you can do it.

@Maymays Toughest Naval around, you were an amazing Commodore and Rear Admiral. I wish the best for you, and we need to play some games some time.

@Firat @Perri @Alfa @Brem You were the dream team of Commodores! I wish you all the best of luck in Naval, you are doing just fine! Please dont break anything while im gone :P

@Weevil My twin, you will do just fine!

@Comics The meme of Naval, you are cancer but good cancer. Keep up your work.

@KaNeKi Hardest working naval at the moment by far, keep your shit up!

@Rogue What a lad.

@Lantern How did I forget you? We haven't spoken much but you were still a hard worker even though KaNeKi framed you :P

@Andrews53 #InactiveLivesMatter

@Naval To the rest of you, keep your shit up and strive far! You are all amazing just the way you are.

Admiral Yularen signing off, o7.

databank_admiralwulffyularen_01_169_b3e1285c.jpeg.4bbf03110cc58e9e861682eefd078034.jpeg

• Agree 6

You know what, Thank you for being for admiral Esitt even though I didn't see you much when I did it was a good time all around, and to be honest the only thing I can say is good luck with whatever you wish to do.
And I think I speak for most naval saying that you are always welcomed back if you want.

• Agree 2
Banned

7o

• Agree 1

RIP you were great. I’m just glad to see that you completed all you wanted to do in Naval. I remember how hard you tried to get into Naval back in 187th. I said you would get your chance at Yularen and you made the most out of it. Be proud of yourself. 

o7

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

o7 i didnt get any tags in this kys

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander