Alexz/Rauner's forum ban appeal

Guest Rauner

Guest Rauner

Note: This is for the forums not the server, Chambers told me this is how to get unbanned for the forums so this appeals directly to the forums only I am not banned on the server only on the fourms.
RP Name: CG SGM HVY Rauner

Steam ID:N/A

Date of Ban: June 16th

Length of Ban:PERM

Offense: Ban evasion, multiple accounts

Banned By: Chambers/Carter/Ex-doom/etc

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I honestly made another account to try to start fresh. I accepted my responsibilities after my action which lead to me leaving in the first place. I wanted to make this Rauner account not as a way to escape punishment on my old account, but to start fresh and bring less drama to this area. When I did my action that lead to this, I fully accepted it, stepped down back to CSM, left my battalion, and tried to move on/start fresh. My only intention was to not bring all this attention to myself and those I was close with. I fully understand why this looks bad on my part and I only ask for forgiveness from the community for my actions. Yes my old account was the Big Burner and I feel I should stick to that account. If I am unbanned on the forums, then I will work on my image and try to reconcile for my past. I do things I don't think about and in the moment I didn't think of the consequences. I want to personally apologize to the 41st, specifically  @Egg. I let not only you and everyone else down, but also myself. I fully know what I did was wrong and although I was never banned for what I did, I now know that what I did should have gotten me banned. I also want to apologize to anyone that I've personally hurt or ruined in the light of my own bullshit that I whipped up. I would like forgiveness from you guys with the hopes of reform and so I can learn from my mistakes. I have taken a long break to think about what I did and now know, its time to own up and speak up. I wish to be unbanned from the forums  so I can fully get back involved in this thriving community and try to move on from the past and focus on the future. If you guys want to keep me banned, its fine and I understand where you guys are coming from, but I only ask that you atleast consider giving me the chance at redemption 

Evidence to support your claims: I told 212th that I was starting fresh when they first recruited me. Later on I told the CG officers, specifically the old Hound that my past is there and I wanted to move on by changing my account stuff and starting fresh. 

Edited by Rauner
Guest Rauner
18 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

/me starts laughing histricly 

NO YOU JUST NO you have been a total ass -1

i have been waiting for this

C972E7C6-4765-495D-9EBC-4A834839D00E.jpeg

lol what did I do to you?

Guest Rauner
55 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

-1 for stonewall and alexz +1 for rauner no more accounts just one for you

Yeah this would keep the rest banned and only leave one open for my use.

-1 I mean you wanted "Revenge on the 41st" even though you left and you are a snake

Edited by Grief

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

• Retired Founder

I will give context to everyone about why he was banned, Alexz had 4 different accounts all from the same IP, one of these accounts was claimed to be his brother's account which is fine, but with the other two accounts severe drama was started from these accounts, such as suggesting to remove most battalions except a select few. You stated you wanted to start fresh for the purposes of causing less drama, and yet we only found your alt accounts because of the drama the accounts were starting. So it seems a bit off with your explanation and what really happened. Everyone please keep all of this in mind when voting.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 for complete unban maybe shorten it but so much shit was started 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Jackson said:

I will give context to everyone about why he was banned, Alexz had 4 different accounts all from the same IP, one of these accounts was claimed to be his brother's account which is fine, but with the other two accounts severe drama was started from these accounts, such as suggesting to remove most battalions except a select few. You stated you wanted to start fresh for the purposes of causing less drama, and yet we only found your alt accounts because of the drama the accounts were starting. So it seems a bit off with your explanation and what really happened. Everyone please keep all of this in mind when voting.

After reading this 

• Agree 1
Guest Rauner
9 hours ago, Jackson said:

My only intention with the battalion poll was just to get research on how the community felt and even Zim thought it was interesting that people voted this way. I never wanted any battalions removed and that's why I went silent on the whole 327th issue. I didn't want to get involved on that and I just wanted to use the poll to help so people could use the results if need be.

Banned

• Agree 1
Guest Rauner

I realize where everyone see from this point, but I can promise you if I am unbanned I will stay away from drama and play a background role. I will keep my thoughts to myself and only post if it is helpful and needed.

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been denied due to poor community feedback.

Also, you made this account to put up a ban appeal yet you started posting on other topics which is a violation of your ban.

This account is going to be restricted for 1 month, when it is able to post again put up another ban appeal.