Patrick's Reccomendation for the 101st Battalion to be added into the Server and remove the CT's

ScarZ

Name: 501st Jedi Padawan ScarZ | 501st ARF SGM ScarZ | Fleet MDI CN Patrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:230244062

Why should we Implement this Idea to the Server?: You should Implement the 101st Battalion in the Server because it brings a lot more Variety for the Shinies. They could ether join another battalion of their choosing or stay with the battalion that is the 101st and Rank up in the 101st Battalion and show the new Shinies around. I have seen CT PVT Willhelm showing the new CT's around the whole Venator every day and he always goes on Guard Duty at the stairwell to MHB and guards it. I am telling you, he is going to be the next 101st Commander he takes all his time out of the day to go on this Server to do things for others. He should deserve a lot more than just the rank of "PVT".

What classes will this Battalion have?: The Classes that the 101st Battalion will have is the following; 101st Trooper, 101st ARF, 101st ARC, 101st Heavy, 101st Pilot, 101st Officer, 101st Medic, and finally the 101st Commander. All of these Classes already have Models in the Server.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me at [REDACTED]

I redacted your email to prevent hate Scarz. -Medic

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Back in the day, 10 months ago when I was staff; the 101st was a thing. I think that it was quite useless and irrelevant due to the lack of lore behind it, and the use of resources for other battalions. Also, it's pretty easy to get into some battalions at this point anyways.

I'm gonna NOT be like the rest.   I'm gonna be neutral.  I dont feel the battalion is needed but I do understand that there are some CTs that arent mingy but just want to help.  And that's great. But we can promise a promo unless they join other battalions. It's not hard and they still would be able to go and help CTs outs. Even help a battalion out. All with getting the notice they deserve.   I'm sorry bud. But I dont see 101st ever being a thing 

On 6/22/2018 at 11:53 PM, HavocZzZ said:

Name: 501st Jedi Padawan ScarZ | 501st ARF SGM ScarZ | Fleet MDI CN Patrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:230244062

Why should we Implement this Idea to the Server?: You should Implement the 101st Battalion in the Server because it brings a lot more Variety for the Shinies. They could ether join another battalion of their choosing or stay with the battalion that is the 101st and Rank up in the 101st Battalion and show the new Shinies around. I have seen CT PVT Willhelm showing the new CT's around the whole Venator every day and he always goes on Guard Duty at the stairwell to MHB and guards it. I am telling you, he is going to be the next 101st Commander he takes all his time out of the day to go on this Server to do things for others. He should deserve a lot more than just the rank of "PVT".

What classes will this Battalion have?: The Classes that the 101st Battalion will have is the following; 101st Trooper, 101st ARF, 101st ARC, 101st Heavy, 101st Pilot, 101st Officer, 101st Medic, and finally the 101st Commander. All of these Classes already have Models in the Server.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me at [REDACTED]

I redacted your email to prevent hate Scarz. -Medic

Much respect thou 

- 212th HVY Commander CBlake

101st is stupid

Has been tried time and time again to reinstate CT rank structures/101st and there are few arguments to combat the idea "MUH TROOPERS" & "Too much battalion" but ultimately this does not need to be a thing. CTs are and have always been a starter battalion in a sense, you join learn the ropes and move on. Those few of us who choose to stick around do so to keep the flow of members in check and provide helpful leadership and guidance to new and upcoming CTs. Having all those other classes is stupid, we dont need a CT heavy or medic, etc. When a member joins the server we encourage them to join a battalion and grow as a member of a group that is more organized and communicates better than the CTs. (CTs are default, bare bones battalion in a sense and dont need special classes/weapons)

I've given it a shot with an extremely well argued case... and it was unsuccessful.(regarding CT rank structure, officers being added and able to promote)

Sadly people don't get that as a clone there is no mandatory mandate to be part of a battalion to be promoted, SGT Slick from the clonewars tv show is the perfect example.

And while I would like there to be a CT rank structure still, where of course members are promoted rarely and barley, the end goal will always be to get members of the CTs into other battalions and this idea would totally deter it from happening and would cause uproar and fights within the community.

Also CTs can still be promoted by generals and Palpatine.

In the end I dont see this as a step in the right direction for the community and the way it has been working has been fine, with only the most dedicated members of the CTs being able to hold ranks and the Generals deciding so, with limited power to the officers (officers unable to promote).

-1 I value the idea but at this point it is out of the question.

• Agree 1

:)