Quill's Second Channel

Alright everyone, I have a second channel now. I don't see a reason to give it to anyone as of now, so I have decided to open the responses of this post to consider ANYONE for the ownership of my second channel. You can post anything that you feel will be something I will like enough to give it to you. GOOD LUCK YOU GREEDY KIDS!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

PLEASE DAD YOU LOVE ME GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE
WE'VE KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE MARCH THE DREAM TEAM ENLISTED <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

- /me Teleports behind you, nothing personal kid

Edited by Phaser

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Banned

im gonna fall into that channel like the hentai tiddy falls out of the bra

hentai_tiddy.gif

@Quill Can I have it, I've always dreamt of a personal channel, I will make sure to set the password to a twitch emote for ya

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Give it me. Ill call it IKEs Jazz Corner

Give it to me becuase you love me and also to piss everyone else off for the memes. Think about it Quill, nobody thinks you will actually give it to me AND THEN SUDDENLY YOU DO AND EVERYONES SHOCKED AND YOUR LIKE FUNNY AND IM LIKE WEH-HA. Think about it. Ill blow for it. Remember, IKEs Jazz corner. I NEED THIS QUILL DO IT FOR THE MEME AND TO PISS EVEYRONE OFF

55 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

Listen. I have been here longer then any of these bois five anyone deserves it it’s me I’m the forum general as well I expect it to be “Monty’s meme center”

Monty... Both of us were here since the start... xD sooo your are not 100% right

5 hours ago, Rackarain said:

This post is Sexy ,see you on the forums. @Quill ill give you $5 for it

Boi try me. @BigZach Boom face reveal  Football.jpg.6ac8278f5ae5715d2b05af2d3eb36c8e.jpg I'll tell you my name quill if I get it.

Now he doesn't need to give you the channel. xD Also be original next time

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Raiden said:

I miss these days LMAO they were so fucking fun