RP Name

TR 501st TC 2ndLT Oz

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:187935235

Battalion or squad you are applying for

Covert Operations Captain

Experience

Dooms Unit

I was in Dooms Unit for about a month, I learned to adapt in ways, learning ways to lead, also excelling as an Officer. I would always do sims, and do PT to improve people in the battalion, such as their PVP, formations, faces, etc. When I first joined Dooms Unit, I was first a Staff Sergeant working my up to a 1stLT, by doing what a NCO should be doing such as hosting tryouts, leading events, improving leadership skills. When I finally reached the rank of Command Sergeant Major I was promoted to 2ndLT, for my hard work, and dedication to the battalion, as well as being a tracker for IT. Then I got ARFL, and got promoted to 1stLT.

41st Elite Corps

I didn't really stay around in this battalion, since this was the first battalion I joined. I didn't really expect much, but I did have fun being a sharpshooter, and learning ways, from the officers. Doing sims, and experience new tactics.

Galactic Marines

When I joined GM, this was probably the most strict battalions I had ever joined, I liked every person in there. When I first joined I was hit with a lot of new things, most people in the battalion were serious, and I liked that. I learned a lot of things in the battalion, and I also did a lot of training such as learning bEOD, bTECH, and GMACT. I also hosted a lot of my training's such as explosive ordnance disposal, and teaching others about it, and how to do the RP.

Rancor

I was in this battalion for quite some time, I started out as a normal trooper, and I wanted to become an ARC trooper. So whenever Tofu hosted selections I would go to them, I passed selections on my second try, and moved on to weapons and tactics, and passed. I finished leadership in Special Operations, becoming an ARC trooper.

Coruscant Guard

I joined this battalion when I was a PVT, and worked my way up to SGT. I learned many new server rules, and what to do, and not to do. I mostly just arrested the rejects on the server, and followed orders from my officers.

Special Operations

I became a ARC trooper my very first time in this battalion. I improved the battalion a little, by creating a few more extra docs, trying to help out the best way I could. I became ARCL, and a Intel Manager later on in the future.

Foxtrot Squad

One of the most fun experience I had in this squad. I first joined as Unnamed Eod, and worked with my Squad lead. Soon after one of my squad mates resigned I took the role as Unnamed Tech. Once my Squad lead resigned, and Brak the XO went for Gregor, and when he got it. I went for Unnamed Med, and became the XO of the squad. I mainly looked out for the other squad mates making sure they weren't doing something dumb. I also mainly hosted tryouts trying to fill the open spots, and fixing our tryout doc, making sure things were clean, and up to date. I was in Foxtrot for a month, and I was the most active Foxtrot member!

501st Legion

I joined this battalion hoping to excel, and improve on my skills. I met a lot of new people, and made new friends. I always hosted PT, sims to keep everybody occupied. I became an Intel member wanting to help out the battalion anyway I can. I also passed Torrent Company tryouts, and become Torrent Company Trooper Oz.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

I think it would be a fun experience, and I am looking forward to meeting everyone in the battalion. I am determined to get things done, and I am up for the challenge to lead, plus I have experience in leading and I think I can pull of the job.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?

Yes I do, and to be honest if I didn't know I wouldn't be applying for this position.

Availability

I'll list my hours here - | Monday - Friday, 4:00 PM CST - 12:00 AM CST| Saturday - Sunday, 12:00 PM CST - 12:00 AM CST|

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Role-play?

I joined Synergy around January 2018, I have almost 2,000 hours played on this server.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be active, and not go dead. Even though this battalion is really just to help the Recruits be able to pass RC/Null tryouts. I actually want this battalion to be a real thing, I want officers that do their job, and host daily sims/training's to improve the recruits that join. The most important thing is I don't want my squad to die or go inactive, that is the last thing I want! 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes, I understand, but I would resign before I ever go inactive!

1 minute ago, Faded said:

Read the requirements. That should answer your question.

You are in 501st. It doesn't specify that you dont need to be in the unit, like the rest do. 

@Jackson Can you clear this up?

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Guys, He was XO for a month in Foxtrot and currently holds the position of 2nd LT

"The Covert Operations Captain position is applicable to those who have a minimum of 1 months experience as a CPT+ & hold a current position of 2LT+  for a minimum of 1 week."

He meets all requirements, you do not have to be in the battalion to apply for most battalion commander positions. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Carter said:

Guys, He was XO for a month in Foxtrot and currently holds the position of 2nd LT

"The Covert Operations Captain position is applicable to those who have a minimum of 1 months experience as a CPT+ & hold a current position of 2LT+  for a minimum of 1 week."

He meets all requirements, you do not have to be in the battalion to apply for most battalion commander positions. 

Exactly what chamber said - 

British

To all you saying that he is not in SOBDE, and this makes him unqualified for the job BS, first off all he will always be apart of SOBDE he is a honory member, second off all he has much experience with the SOBDE, and he is still following up in what SOBDE are doing via discord. So easy on that  man holy shit 

Also: YEAHHH FOXTROT 

+1

Edited by Joshua
  • Agree 2

-1 Faded I've known you personally for a while now and I feel as if you are not fit for the job, you have been hopping battalions and being extremely indecisive. Nothing with this -1 has to do with you not being in SOBDE but mainly that fact on how indecisive you are and I feel you are not fit for it yet.

But if you do get it prove me wrong :)

-Gregor 

Edited by Twrgy
6 minutes ago, Maymays said:

He was only indecisive when he wasn’t in SOBDE, He was literally one of the most honorary RC i’ve seen in awhile (almost 2 years of experience, I know a lot of deciated RC.). Now some behind the scenes things went down in RC and he left, but the squad mentality never left faded, he is the most committed RC member I’ve seen in awhile. he left DU for Foxtrot some odd 4 months ago, and 100% dedicated to RC and was definitely the most active and most decicated in his time in Foxtrot. If he gets back into SOBDE, Nothing but good will happen

If he was one of the most dedicated RC members then why would he leave and hop to multiple battalions, when you're dedicated you stick to it and never leave. But I don't want to have some big debate on Fadeds app so I'm just gonna end it here.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

22 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

-1 sorry i'd prefer if you were in SOBDE currently and knew how we operated 

I'm undecided on this yet, but bud no matter my standpoint, this is probably the dumbest comment I've seen in a while... nothing has fucking changed... it's not like he left 3+ months ago... Plus, CO doesn't work the same way that the squads do so this can barely apply. Especially when it comes to honorary.

• Agree 2

Guys can we stop with the Bull shit Like" Oh -1 he isn't in SOBDE. Does it Matter? Faded was in it, and Even if he was not so? Going for  SOBDE position doesn't mean you need to be in it? Come On. Give a actual Example.Anyway +1 I have known Faded since he was a pvt, and I know he can do well.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

-1 Faded, listen man. I'm not going to give you the whole "you're not SOBDE" thing, but here's what I'm going to say; you're blacklisted from the majority of the SOBDE. In order to be a great Captain you will need to work alongside these people and make sure that everything runs smoothly. It is an absolute NECESSITY you have great relations to the SOBDE boys and girl. I'm sorry, but I'm not, blacklists are there for a reason. 

• Agree 3

-1 For this, I see that you have previous experience but every encounter with you, you minge around.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

-1, you do have the experience but you are blacklisted from most of SOBDE and you battalion hop goodnight

7 hours ago, Bbstine said:

-1 Faded, listen man. I'm not going to give you the whole "you're not SOBDE" thing, but here's what I'm going to say; you're blacklisted from the majority of the SOBDE. In order to be a great Captain you will need to work alongside these people and make sure that everything runs smoothly. It is an absolute NECESSITY you have great relations to the SOBDE boys and girl. I'm sorry, but I'm not, blacklists are there for a reason. 

-1, i've heard what bbstine is saying from other sources in SOBDE. Since the job is training people that are supposed to come into SOBDE you're gonna have to be trusted, and in good standings with the leaders. You're a great lad and do good work but i can't back you knowing this. Sorry man.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Founder
Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.