Bacta Grenades and Medics

Ruin

Name: Finnley

Suggestion: Give bacta nades to all medic jobs (it can even be nerfed to heal 100 for all I fucking care, just make us a valid branch again)

Implementation: Adding bacta grenades to all battalion medics kits.

Lore: A bacta grenade was a long–ranged healing device that contained bacta, a type of synthetic healing fluid. The grenades were used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the time of the Galactic Civil War, a conflict between the Alliance and the Galactic Empire. Bacta grenades were thrown near wounded individuals who were too far away for medics to administer conventional healing. When activated and thrown, the grenade's halves would separate and bacta would spray out.

Bacta grenades were grenades that released a mist of bacta upon impact that healed those within range. They were carried by clone trooper medics during the Clone Wars.

Workshop content if applicable:
The bacta nades? We already have them on the server

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: all Medic jobs

Model: all medic models...

Weapons: BACTA NADES

Other: BAAAACTA NADES

Edited by Finnley

This will cause too much damn spam of the bacta grenade and it gives the medics in SOBDE something actually special. Even if it's nerfed, that effect being repeated 20 times from all the medics in each event would be over powered as shit. This is a fat no.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 To  be straight honest if everyone got them i feel like it would produce alot more lag cause everyone would be spamming them

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

This will cause too much damn spam of the bacta grenade and it gives the medics in SOBDE something actually special. Even if it's nerfed, that effect being repeated 20 times from all the medics in each event would be over powered as shit. This is a fat no.

Wait SOBDE isn't special enough? +1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
1 minute ago, IKE said:

Now this is interesting. I feel as if this will just be spammed but it’s very exciting at the same time and it will attract more people to the medic branch. Nuetral as of now 

A nerf they could add is maybe a longer cooldown until you can use it again? I mean there already is quite a bit of a cooldown, so...

Hell to the no. The bacta grenades are are severely overused, overpowered and flat out not even needed on server. I think if anything they should be nerfed and get the blue effect removed or get rid of them all together. The people who do have it spam the fuckers and make the other medics not even relevant. They are even used during sims and give a HUGE advantage to the opposite side. I have been in servers where the bacta grenades were given to all medics and it killed all RP for triage and caused a complete imbalance to events as well. If this does get passed (which I seriously and hopefully never see implemented) then at least get training implemented as well to tell people how to properly use them. Hell I would do it as long as this shit gets contained. The weapon itself allows for the medics to bypass all means of actually working on someone and just yeeting a nerf football sized smurf juice at someone and saying "Yer good". I'm fine if they stay just as long as the medics who currently have them (AND NOT SPAWNED IN BY STAFF BY OTHERS) are properly trained to get a decent usage of the nades. Maybe in the future fix the nades to where it is one per-life. So this is a HUGE -1 for me.

9 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

Wait SOBDE isn't special enough? +1

Some are pretty fucking special. I mean mentally, but equipment wise, medics have had the short end of the stick since the RM medkit got removed.

6 minutes ago, Finnley said:

I'm pretty sure SOBDE is special enough as they are, @Prince. And there really aren't that many medics on at the same time, so the lag/spam won't even be that big of a deal in my opinion.

I believe medics are fine where they are. You also can't say a little lag won't make a difference with how often the server crashes and lags. And if it becomes an issue of lag, @Joah will start his autistic screeching and remove it like the other laggy shit on the server.

• Agree 1

First off, I would like to keep this ship a no vape zone and this is not the way to do it. Memes aside. Next, unless they have been changed, they reset the health of event jobs and everyone that is near them when they detonate. This causes issues by abusing them and you are able to essentially ruin an event with 1 throw. This is not something that is needed by every medic. Having it SOBDE only doesn't make a whole lot of sense but looking at it, it is really not needed and can cause a lot of issues.

• Agree 1

-1 Bacta grenades are overpowered and would make the medic system unbalanced. Other than what's already been said I really dont think anyone should have this monster of a fool!

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

It might be OP but there are only 4 people who can use it and we aren't all on at the same times. Plus, the main issue is the event job up reset. Same reason why I didn't like the heal ability on KingDavids. If that could be fixed and a possible increased CD, I think they'd be more balanced. Even when we had 2 or 3 in a Joah event, barely anyone still survived so they don't do as much as you might think.

-1. I don't think they're just good things to have on the server period, Nothing to do with the amount they heal, but just how they work in general. I'd much rather everyone have greater healing medkits then something like these, which when spammed can be trouble and are annoying. 

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

vaping is a 20 week suspension at my school -1

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Prince said:

Some are pretty fucking special. I mean mentally, but equipment wise, medics have had the short end of the stick since the RM medkit got removed.

I believe medics are fine where they are. You also can't say a little lag won't make a difference with how often the server crashes and lags. And if it becomes an issue of lag, @Joah will start his autistic screeching and remove it like the other laggy shit on the server.

As a medic, medics are dying on the server and we need something to get people to the medic side

-1 Jesus fucking Christ no, Bacta Gernades will get rid of the need to use a medpack as now theirs a faster option. Also SOBDE already has it and that’s the only medical item you see them using so let’s take into account what your average medic would do with them. It’s not pretty. 

-1 Everytime I throw one I can’t say we get it you vape cause I don’t know which one would be mine :( To be honest it resets event jobs health with that, there will be the people who throw it at them and ruin the event knowing full well what it does! So it needs to stay with the people who know when and when not to throw it!

3 hours ago, Hero said:

the SOBDE need to have special stuff to make people want to be in it.

BUFF THE MEDKIT and then no one would want bacta nades 

This sums it up pretty well.

It would get pretty cancer if we were to give all medic's bacta grenades, it will lead to abuse and potential lag from it all. Considering there is already a suggestion up to buff the medkit, that leaves this suggestion irrelevant and not worth it. Sorry.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied